Bluestone Mainstream Site (Now Open)!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Mainstream Site (Now Open)!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, I've been working on this project for some time now, and will soon be unveiling it.

Now, I know that there will be very little interest in this site on this board, but I don't want you to be confused by hearing about it second hand. So, here's the skinny:

1. My existing "Silk 'N Blood" and "Genre Videos" stores will continue to be the only locations where you can purchase our Extreme (Death) and full Peril (Knock-out) superheroine videos;

2. We will be opening a new site and a new store in the next few days, and announcing it here, and the new site will feature stripped down mainstream (or vanilla) versions of our superheroine videos. That means, cutting down the fetish elements, removing the death ending in favour of a stripped down peril ending, and removing any topless scenes. The videos there will also be released several weeks, and perhaps months, after they debut at the "Silk 'N Blood" and "Genre Videos" stores; and,

3. Although those here may not be interested in these mainstream versions, the success of this new site will allow us to recover sufficient funds in order to produce even more Extreme, Peril and Mainstream versions of our Superheroine videos.

So, even if you're not interested in buying the stripped down vanilla versions of our videos, we're asking that you support the project by liking the associated Facebook page and following us on Twitter. These Facebook and Twitter accounts will also be announced here over the next few days so that you can help us to drive traffic to this new Superheroine-only site!

Thanks for your support, and your comments are welcome, as always!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Re: Bluestone Mainstream Site???

Post by dbud »

Understand totally why you would want to do this to increase visibility and sales. As you mentioned, I will be one of the ones who still look for the more extreme versions but I hope the new site will be successful. Will all productions start as more extreme ones and then be cut to fit the new site or will some simply be made for the new site without the extreme parts? I could see a situation where more marketable models might be willing to do the more vanilla versions but not the more extreme stuff. Just curious.
wc744
What is your main fetish?: Female spies, agents, assassins taking eachother out.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have heard it is a great forum.

Post by wc744 »

I will be glad to support your new site....
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dbud wrote:...Will all productions start as more extreme ones and then be cut to fit the new site or will some simply be made for the new site without the extreme parts? I could see a situation where more marketable models might be willing to do the more vanilla versions but not the more extreme stuff. Just curious.
At present, all productions will be filmed for extreme and peril, then several weeks later a re-edited version will be released on the mainstream site. You are probably right that we may be able to attract more models/actresses to the mainstream site, but we won't be filming content specifically for that site until, and unless, it proves to be a successful market.

Thanks for your support, guys. The more traffic that we can generate to the site, even without sales... the better its rankings will be on google and the other search engines. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I will also support the new site and yourself Blue.

Will the mainstream versins feature extra of different content from the peril and extreme versions?
I ask because one of my favourites parts if the combat and fighting which I owul dimagine is fine for mainstream.

Thanks
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:I will also support the new site and yourself Blue.

Will the mainstream versins feature extra of different content from the peril and extreme versions?
I ask because one of my favourites parts if the combat and fighting which I owul dimagine is fine for mainstream.

Thanks

Thanks for your support.

The mainstream versions will not have any more content than the peril or extreme versions. In fact, they will have less. They will in effect be stripped down peril versions. This will make them acceptable to a more mainstream market, and will expand the customer base for our products, allowing us to produce more material. At least, that's the theory. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Try also a few alternative endings, Blue, like the good girl winning for once - that would definitely appeal to more 'mainstream' interest
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

xj900uk wrote:Try also a few alternative endings, Blue, like the good girl winning for once - that would definitely appeal to more 'mainstream' interest
I actually don't mind the heroine winning either especially in a F/F fight :excited:

And thanks Blue I understand your theory, I have heard afew people say your videos have amazing girls but they don't buy because of the content so hopefully it wil be a sucess.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

CLEAR ME UP HERE, WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THET THE NEW FORMAT WILL REMOVE THE KILLING SECTIONS OF THE CLIPS?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:CLEAR ME UP HERE, WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THET THE NEW FORMAT WILL REMOVE THE KILLING SECTIONS OF THE CLIPS?

Nothing will change for the videos that I release at the "Silk 'N Blood" and "Genre Videos" stores. This new store is for mainstream fans and the heroine killings will be removed in favour of a knock-out or victorious heroine endings. Also, much of the peril content will be removed. So, the new site will not be for us hardcore fans, but its sales will allow me to produce more videos more often.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Bluestone Mainstream Site (Now Open)!

Post by Bluestone »

The new mainstream site is now open here: http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com

Check it out and let me know what you think. Obviously, the mainstream market is much bigger than our smaller fetish market. Hopefully, the sales from this site will allow me to raise the funds necessary to continue this Superheroine line of videos. It's a bold gamble, but necessary if we are to continue to produce Darkwing, Wondra, Supernova, Catwarrior, and all the others, plus new heroines, for all three markets (Peril, Extreme and Mainstream). So, whatever you all can do to promote this new site would be much appreciated. Since it is a mainstream site, all it may take is a 'like' using your Facebook account, or a tweet such as, "Check out this cool site about gorgeous superheroine adventures at http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com! " The more people who tweet about the SS site, the more chance we have of exposing numbers to the site, which will be converted to customers, whose purchases will bring in the funds necessary to continue the Superheroine line of videos. Well, at least that's the plan. :)

Thanks for all of your help, my friends.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Well done Blue and thanx for setting this up, we'll spread the word!!
samdee111
What is your main fetish?: strangulation fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: to discuss the latest productions
Referral: throgh a friend who told me about it

Post by samdee111 »

I like that idea blue. To be honest.. if Emma and Danica do not support you on their twitter accounts it probably will be kinda difficult. good luck though :) cannot wait to watch the next white angel masterpiece withe danni
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Well, I've said all along the idea of various edits/versions to appeal to different tastes/markets should work very well...
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Best of luck with this venture, Blue. Great looking site.

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED