The Dark Wondra Saga! (Everyone please read!)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The Dark Wondra Saga! (Everyone please read!)

Post by Bluestone »

We've called the project by various names, such as "Season 2", but we've settled upon "The Dark Wondra Saga", because it's the name that best describes the continuation of the storyline that was started in "Wondra 4: Turning to the Dark Side", and continued in further episodes such as "Wonderkick: In Search of Wondra". What has happened to Wondra? All of the Bluestone superheroines are asking that question and in The Dark Wondra Saga, they will ban together to seek her out... and find her they will! Supernova, Darkwing, Catwarrior, Agent August, other superheroines, and, of course, Wondra will be drawn into this saga!

We want to make "The Dark Wondra Saga" bigger and better than anything that's come before, but we can't do that based simply upon the sales of the individual episodes. That is why we've decided to open up this project to crowd funding. We will be starting an Indiegogo campaign next week which will run for a month. If it's successful, we will use the funds raised to bring you action and special effects like none you've seen so far! Do you want to see the gorgeous Bluestone Superheroines in bigger and better adventures? If so, then please support this campaign. As most of you know, I plow every penny that I make back into making more videos for your viewing pleasure, but I'll need your help in order to make these videos bigger and better in the future.

The Indiegogo campaign will be targeted at the mainstream market, but be assured that while we are filming the mainstream material, we'll be also filming alternate endings for the Peril and Extreme markets. We will just not be promoting these fetish elements on the Indiegogo site for obvious reasons.

Please follow this thread for follow-up announcements, but also feel free to add your comments. I hope that I can count on your support.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: The Dark Wondra Saga! (Everyone please read!)

Post by xj900uk »

{licks lips}. I love it when a good girl goes bad. Really bad. Wickedly bad... :twisted:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I would of been eager for this campaign but after the lack of action after I started the Penelope Lewis WW remake I am feeling rather let down especially as the fans here pledged not just the minimum target but a coupl eof hundred dolars over and then this campaign is announced.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:I would of been eager for this campaign but after the lack of action after I started the Penelope Lewis WW remake I am feeling rather let down especially as the fans here pledged not just the minimum target but a coupl eof hundred dolars over and then this campaign is announced.
Two very different campaigns. The Penelope Lewis vs. WW one is 'fetish only' and so we can't use Indiegogo for that one. We are looking after that campaign on this board only. The Dark Wondra Saga requires major funding and is a much larger project, i.e. not one episode but many. It's apples and oranges, but both are delicious. ;-)

If the Dark Wondra Saga campaign falls short of its mark, I won't be collecting any funds on the Penelope Lewis vs. WW project, because I simply won't have the extra funds to pay the rest of the Penelope Lewis vs. WW project cost. Yes, the pledges for the Penelope Lewis vs. WW video are over $1,000, but the total cost will be closer to $5,000. So, that's why I have to run the Dark Wondra Saga campaign now. Either crowd funding works for it, or I have to scale that one back and abandon the Penelope Lewis vs. WW project. It's a combined experiment in crowd funding. One will determine the fate of both. I hope that explains why I am starting this Indiegogo campaign now and why it is so important that it is a success.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

are you going to post a link to your indiegogo page? has this been set up yet?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dbud wrote:are you going to post a link to your indiegogo page? has this been set up yet?
I'll be setting it up this weekend! Yes, I will post the link on this thread.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, the Indiegogo crowd funding campaign has been kicked off!
Please remember that this project and the Sultry Superheroines website feature only mainstream material!
We would greatly appreciate your help with this campaign, but we want to make it clear that the perks being offered relate to the mainstream videos that are being sold on the Sultry Superheroines site.
The benefit for those here is that this campaign, if successful, will allow us to continue to produce Superheroine material both for the mainstream market, and for the fetish market. Each episode that is filmed will contain alternate Peril and Death endings for the versions that will be offered to you right here as usual.
So, how can you help to make this project a success and indirectly allow the Bluestone Superheroine productions to continue? Well, here's a To-Do List for you:
1. Contribute what you can afford to the Indiegogo campaign, even if it's just $20 or so. If we all do a little, we can accomplish a lot, plus encourage others to contribute;
2. Visit our all-new Sultry Superheroines website at: http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com, and send all of your mainstream friends who like Superhero films to the site by letting your contacts and Facebook friends know about the website. The more traffic we can send to that site, the more interest we can generate;
3. While you're there, check out the Twitter and Facebook links at the top right of the website. Follow them then 'like' us on Facebook, and 'follow' us on Twitter. The more people who get involved with our social media connections, the faster word spreads; and,
4. Last but not least, share our Indiegogo campaign with as many people as you can. I'm sure you know lots of people outside of these walls who absolutely love superhero material. Someone's certainly watching all of those DC and Marvel movies!

The Dark Wondra Saga, Phase 1 Indiegogo campaign can be viewed here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-1

Thanks for your help in getting the word out and raising the funds necessary for us to continue to bring you the best superheroine fare available anywhere and featuring the most gorgeous heroines in any fictional world. I've seen the future... and it is AWESOME!

'Nuff said!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only 19 days left to contribute to this Indiegogo campaign. Every little bit helps. If everybody here just contributed $10 each, it will put us into a position to continue the Bluestone Superheroine line. So, if you enjoy any of the many Superheroine videos that we've released to date, please support this initiative. We will make many more videos if this campaign is successful. Otherwise, there's no guaranty that we'll produce any more episodes in this genre. We want to film the alternate death and peril endings, but it will cost extra to do so. I'm sticking my neck out to bring you the best production quality in the industry. I've already invested in new camera equipment and am funding the vast majority of the shoot myself. I just need everyone's help to cover the balance.

Please show your support by donating what you can to the campaign here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Thank you!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

HEY BLUE, IN YOUR E-MAIL YOU SAID SOMTHING ABOUT GOING THRU GENRE FOR THE MONEY. I CANT USE A CREDIT CARD THRU THEM. JUST A QUICK SUGGESTION. TAKE THE PHOTO FROM THE INDIE SITE AND OFFER IT FOR A DONATION AT THE SILK AND BLOOD SITE. JUST A JPEG FOR ME WOULD BE $50.00. THAT MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE CREDIT CARD USERS...CRWARR
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:HEY BLUE, IN YOUR E-MAIL YOU SAID SOMTHING ABOUT GOING THRU GENRE FOR THE MONEY. I CANT USE A CREDIT CARD THRU THEM. JUST A QUICK SUGGESTION. TAKE THE PHOTO FROM THE INDIE SITE AND OFFER IT FOR A DONATION AT THE SILK AND BLOOD SITE. JUST A JPEG FOR ME WOULD BE $50.00. THAT MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE CREDIT CARD USERS...CRWARR
crwarr,

Email me at ddgbluestone@hotmail.com or pm me here. I'm sure we can get you set up for credit card funding on Genre Videos.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only 16 days left to contribute to this Indiegogo campaign. We've only got 2% of our required funding.

It looks like those here don't understand the importance of contributing to this campaign. It will mean the difference between me being able to film the full videos with the alternate death endings, or just the basic mainstream content. It is therefore vital that I get some support from this community, even if it's just $10 to $20 per person. Remember, you can't just sit back and say, I'll buy them when they get produced, because the extreme versions simply won't be produced without the required funding.

If you enjoy the extreme versions of the Bluestone Superheroine videos, then please show your support. Otherwise, the extreme versions will have to be chopped in favour of the mainstream-only versions.

It's in your hands as to whether or not you want to see more of the extreme versions of Supernova, Darkwing, Catwarrior, Wondra and all the other sexy heroines of the Bluestone universe. You can donate to the campaign here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Thank you!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com