"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Filming Starts on Dark Wondra Saga!

Post by xj900uk »

That's good to know, Blue. Please give us more snippets and teasers/behind the scenes shots when you can
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

HEY BLUE, APROX HOW MANY MEMBERS AND GUEST TO YOU HAVE FOR FF???
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:HEY BLUE, APROX HOW MANY MEMBERS AND GUEST TO YOU HAVE FOR FF???
7112 members. The guests vary. There are 40 surfing the site at the time of this writing.

With respect to teasers and tidbits from the set, I wish I could tell you more, but we are filming six episodes, plus scenes from future episodes beyond these six, so I don't want to give away the many plot twists involved. Consider "The Dark Wondra Saga" to be a serialized movie, because that is exactly what it is.

Below is a pic of Stephanie Kane (Darkwing) and Supernova from the set.

Blue
Attachments
Indiegogopic.jpg
Indiegogopic.jpg (211.4 KiB) Viewed 25580 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Sounds like you are going all out for this shoot. I expect it will be great and hope it meets your expectations and that you can recoup the costs (but I also know you do these cause you love the material too.) I am getting the Dark Saga updates and they are cool but I am unclear on something and wanted to ask.

Will these episodes you are doing have the extreme versions? I know you've probably talked about this but I wasn't clear. Will it be one longer running series or will each have the more extreme material as well. This was my concern when I saw your indiegogo campaign; that you were asking people who love the extreme peril aspects to fund a more vanilla and mainstream endeavor. So, if you have episodes with Seer, and Darkwing, and Supernova (as in the campaign update emails I get) will each ep end with the darker material or will it be a longer series of episodes with each just a part of the story? Thanks for any info you can provide (I'm not asking for specific plot points as you hav said you can't really go into that, which is fine.)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dbud wrote:Sounds like you are going all out for this shoot. I expect it will be great and hope it meets your expectations and that you can recoup the costs (but I also know you do these cause you love the material too.) I am getting the Dark Saga updates and they are cool but I am unclear on something and wanted to ask.

Will these episodes you are doing have the extreme versions? I know you've probably talked about this but I wasn't clear. Will it be one longer running series or will each have the more extreme material as well. This was my concern when I saw your indiegogo campaign; that you were asking people who love the extreme peril aspects to fund a more vanilla and mainstream endeavor. So, if you have episodes with Seer, and Darkwing, and Supernova (as in the campaign update emails I get) will each ep end with the darker material or will it be a longer series of episodes with each just a part of the story? Thanks for any info you can provide (I'm not asking for specific plot points as you hav said you can't really go into that, which is fine.)
Hi dbud,

Glad you asked, because several people still seem confused. This project is costing a fortune and why I needed the additional Indiegogo funding was to make sure that I also had an extreme ending filmed for each episode. Of course, I couldn't very well say that on Indiegogo, but that was the reason. I eventually decided to simply borrow the funds and film the extreme endings, but now I need funds to pay back the bank loan. :)

So, here's the story... There will be an overall storyline that will run for 16 episodes, which in effect is "The Dark Wondra Saga"; but, each episode will concentrate on one or more of our characters. Each episode will have a vanilla, a peril and an extreme ending. In the extreme endings, as usual, our heroines are killed by various means. The next episode, however, will continue with the events after the peril/vanilla ending. Therefore, each extreme version of an episode will diverge from the continuing mainstream storyline. Is that clearer?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I've managed to extend the deadline for the Indigogo campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

This will give everyone the opportunity to contribute and prepay for their videos on a discounted basis.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

Hey Blue,

One question: if I contribute, will I be able to choose which videos will I get? TBH, I'm not interested in the general story arc, and right now I'm only willing to buy the Supernova episodes. Besides, I'd prefer to see the previews before the purchase...

Thank you for your answer!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

supercrack wrote:Hey Blue,

One question: if I contribute, will I be able to choose which videos will I get? TBH, I'm not interested in the general story arc, and right now I'm only willing to buy the Supernova episodes. Besides, I'd prefer to see the previews before the purchase...

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, you can choose which ones you want. I will keep in touch with my gold members, i.e. Indiegogo contributors, and you'll get advance access to all of the videos. There'll be a rundown on what's included in each video in the special gold members' newsletter. Plus, there will be trailers and posters posted as usual.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

MY GOD BLUE, 7112 MEMBERS...IF EVERYONE SEND A BUCK THAT $7 GRAND...COME ON GANG, $10 ??? YOU CANT GET A GOOD CLIP ON NICHE FOR THAT. THE NEWEST CLIP FROM PHYCO THRILLERS IS UP TO $30.00. NICHE CLIPS AND THEIR CRUSH SITES DRIVE ME CRAZY. THE OTHER STRANGLING CLIPS ARE NOW S--K AND F--K SCENES AND MAYBE 2 MINUTES OF CHOKING OR STRANGLING, WITH THE WORST ACTRESSES AND ACTORS IN THE WORLD. STRANGLENAIL AND STRANGLEGIRLZ, POOR POOR POOR! BLUESTONE VIDS, HOTTEST GIRLS ON THE NET, GOOD PRODUCTIONS, GREAT STORYLINES AND DID I MENTION YVONNE AND DANICA...AAAHHHH. COME ON GANG, KICK IN A FEW PESOS...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:MY GOD BLUE, 7112 MEMBERS...IF EVERYONE SEND A BUCK THAT $7 GRAND...COME ON GANG, $10 ??? YOU CANT GET A GOOD CLIP ON NICHE FOR THAT. THE NEWEST CLIP FROM PHYCO THRILLERS IS UP TO $30.00. NICHE CLIPS AND THEIR CRUSH SITES DRIVE ME CRAZY. THE OTHER STRANGLING CLIPS ARE NOW S--K AND F--K SCENES AND MAYBE 2 MINUTES OF CHOKING OR STRANGLING, WITH THE WORST ACTRESSES AND ACTORS IN THE WORLD. STRANGLENAIL AND STRANGLEGIRLZ, POOR POOR POOR! BLUESTONE VIDS, HOTTEST GIRLS ON THE NET, GOOD PRODUCTIONS, GREAT STORYLINES AND DID I MENTION YVONNE AND DANICA...AAAHHHH. COME ON GANG, KICK IN A FEW PESOS...
Well, crwarr, I put out a general plea to all FF members. We'll see what sort of response I receive. Hopefully, they will support me, since I am providing this message board playground for free and have been doing so for years!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Re: The Dark Wondra Saga is in production!

Post by tiberius »

I attempted to use the Indiegogo to chip in, but it wants a name, address, city, and zip.
I'm not looking to have anything delivered to my home. Is there any way to send the $$ without having to give that sort of info over the internet?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tiberius wrote:I attempted to use the Indiegogo to chip in, but it wants a name, address, city, and zip.
I'm not looking to have anything delivered to my home. Is there any way to send the $$ without having to give that sort of info over the internet?
Indiegogo is a secure site. They need that information for credit card payments, but nothing is sent to you. In addition, you can select an option to make your contribution anonymous. So, your name will not show up on the site. This is a mainstream project, not a fetish one, but still there is the anonymous option for those who don't want their name out there.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
d00lin

Post by d00lin »

Hi Blue, I apologize if I missed this, but will WonderKick be in the saga? She is amazing and would love to see more of her! Thanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

d00lin wrote:Hi Blue, I apologize if I missed this, but will WonderKick be in the saga? She is amazing and would love to see more of her! Thanks!
Wonderkick will not be in the Dark Wondra Saga itself, but she might make a Season 2 appearance in a spin-off episode. I plan to do additional such episodes, but I will not be able to do so until I get The Dark Wondra Saga fully funded. All further projects are on hold pending recovery of the funds invested in The Dark Wondra Saga.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
vampiv
What is your main fetish?: superheroine in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in purchasing some videos and I am interested in some information.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk Videos

Post by vampiv »

Can I fund $25.00 now, then $25.00 later? Is there a way to sum the two payments into one? How much screen time is Emma G going to have?