"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The Dark Wondra Saga is in production!

Post by Director B »

Just in case you missed this video: Here's a summary of the Bluestone's Superheroines' universe. Wondra, Supernova, Darkwing and Catwarrior. Season 2 coming your way soon.
http://youtu.be/jm2yW4oYG4M
Attachments
Still 5a.jpg
Still 5a.jpg (879.2 KiB) Viewed 27522 times
hotstrangler
What is your main fetish?: strangling women
Why do you want to join this forum?: lots of interest with the fetish
Referral: internet

Post by hotstrangler »

Hello blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how to express how sorry i am...

It is been few mounths this dark wondra saga exists and one of your best loyal customer:-)still have not part of it:-(

Actually it is because i do not like wondra much but i saw one amazing picture of my love danica supernova being strangled by a black cord... and i would love to buy it

How?
is your project closed?

i want to be part of it, can i pay? explain me in details and how to buy some episodes including supernova and batgirl:-)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

hotstrangler wrote:Hello blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how to express how sorry i am...

It is been few mounths this dark wondra saga exists and one of your best loyal customer:-)still have not part of it:-(

Actually it is because i do not like wondra much but i saw one amazing picture of my love danica supernova being strangled by a black cord... and i would love to buy it

How?
is your project closed?

i want to be part of it, can i pay? explain me in details and how to buy some episodes including supernova and batgirl:-)
Firstly, the "Dark Wondra Saga" has not been released yet.
Secondly, although the story arc is called the "Dark Wondra Saga", it is not just about Wondra. It is about almost every superheroine in the Bluestone universe, including Supernova, Darkwing, Catwarrior and all the others. It is basically Season 2 of the Bluestone Superheroines.
Thirdly, you've lost out on getting discounted versions of these videos. Our Indiegogo contributors are getting about 20% off of their videos and get to choose which videos they want. I was very surprised that everyone didn't jump on board for this super deal. Those who contributed $25 will get a $30 credit towards their videos. Those who contributed $100 will get a $120 credit, etc. Unfortunately, our Indiegogo campaign is concluded. So, this discount won't be available again until our next Indiegogo campaign. A word to the wise: Be a contributor next time!
Fourthly, Episode 1 of the "Dark Wondra Saga" which features Supernova against Dark Wondra is scheduled for release in mid-September, so save up your shekels for that one. :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hotstrangler
What is your main fetish?: strangling women
Why do you want to join this forum?: lots of interest with the fetish
Referral: internet

Post by hotstrangler »

Ok very clear!

i will be a gold member for season 2,, hoping to see lots of strangled supernova and garroted darkwing:-)

Cannot wait mid september;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Just in case you missed this video: Here's a summary of the Bluestone's Superheroines' universe. Wondra, Supernova, Darkwing and Catwarrior. Season 2 coming your way soon.
http://youtu.be/jm2yW4oYG4M
Attachments
Still 4.jpg
Still 4.jpg (581.13 KiB) Viewed 27012 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Get ready! Season 2 coming your way soon.
Attachments
Still 19.jpg
Still 19.jpg (717.46 KiB) Viewed 26823 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I can't wait this is the lovely lady I am eager to see -
Attachments
Still%2015-Dark%20Wondra.jpg
Still%2015-Dark%20Wondra.jpg (603.37 KiB) Viewed 26818 times
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Catch up with other Eps from series 1.
In this third episode of the Darkwing saga, an adversary discovers Darkwing's secret identity, and uses this knowledge to attack her in her civilian guise. Without her costume's protection and gadgets will she be able to survive this life and death battle?

Here's the trailer
http://youtu.be/ssmCr0YWr0M
Attachments
ST 2a.jpg
ST 2a.jpg (335.47 KiB) Viewed 26655 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:Catch up with other Eps from series 1.
In this third episode of the Darkwing saga, an adversary discovers Darkwing's secret identity, and uses this knowledge to attack her in her civilian guise. Without her costume's protection and gadgets will she be able to survive this life and death battle?

Here's the trailer
"Darkwing: Civilian Guise" is one of my all-time personal favourites. I fell in love with Yvonne watching this one. Get the "Director's Cut" version at Silk 'N Blood. It features a long strangle including topless action!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

It's been a long time in the making but it will be with you shorty :-)
Attachments
Still 20.jpg
Still 20.jpg (566.75 KiB) Viewed 26215 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:
Director B wrote:Catch up with other Eps from series 1.

Here's the trailer
"Darkwing: Civilian Guise" is one of my all-time personal favourites. I fell in love with Yvonne watching this one. Get the "Director's Cut" version at Silk 'N Blood. It features a long strangle including topless action!

Blue
Same ehere Blue, I have always loved Yvonne but OMG! those legs in Civilian Guise just knocked me out!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon. Season 2
Attachments
Still 21.jpg
Still 21.jpg (707.91 KiB) Viewed 25862 times
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Is it just me of does Danica look even hotter in this pic? Plus, and I might be in the minority here from what I have seen and read, but I like leaner more athletic girls (a lot of the guys here seem to like fuller figures) and Danica looks even leaner than she already was. Maybe this is the post fitness competition she did effect. Can't wait for the Season 2 stuff to start.
Director B

Post by Director B »

dbud wrote:Is it just me of does Danica look even hotter in this pic? Plus, and I might be in the minority here from what I have seen and read, but I like leaner more athletic girls (a lot of the guys here seem to like fuller figures) and Danica looks even leaner than she already was. Maybe this is the post fitness competition she did effect. Can't wait for the Season 2 stuff to start.
Yes she is more leaner but still insanity hot!!!! We are working as fast as we can on Ep 1 which has a lot of effects so please bear with us.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

May I also put my two penneth in for preferring leaner, fitter and meaner girls??