"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The Dark Wondra Saga is in production!

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:May I also put my two penneth in for preferring leaner, fitter and meaner girls??
You may and you did LOL!
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

xj900uk wrote:May I also put my two penneth in for preferring leaner, fitter and meaner girls??
Just to reiterate, totally agree. For example, the actresses who played the side kicks to Wondra and Supernova, both nice looking and would probably turn heads on the street, but if you are going for the pure fantasy of these type of vids, I prefer a slimmer more athletic look. Not sure exactly how casting these sorts of things goes (as in, do you take what you can get or do you have your pick of different body styles and models) but that was why Emma G and Danica stood out to me; they weren't your 'typical' model/actress in these types of vids.

As for the comment about 'meaner' girls, this is one reason why I like Danica as she seems to add a little harsher attitude to her Supernova character. Agree though, finding girls who really sell the fights and get into it and don't just go through the motions and show some emotion (be it anger or pain or whatever) really helps. Again, know that you probably don't always get your choice but something that really helps the final product in my eye.

and a PS: WTF is a penneth?
Director B

Post by Director B »

dbud wrote:
Just to reiterate, totally agree. For example, the actresses who played the side kicks to Wondra and Supernova, both nice looking and would probably turn heads on the street, but if you are going for the pure fantasy of these type of vids, I prefer a slimmer more athletic look. Not sure exactly how casting these sorts of things goes (as in, do you take what you can get or do you have your pick of different body styles and models) but that was why Emma G and Danica stood out to me; they weren't your 'typical' model/actress in these types of vids.

As for the comment about 'meaner' girls, this is one reason why I like Danica as she seems to add a little harsher attitude to her Supernova character. Agree though, finding girls who really sell the fights and get into it and don't just go through the motions and show some emotion (be it anger or pain or whatever) really helps. Again, know that you probably don't always get your choice but something that really helps the final product in my eye.

and a PS: WTF is a penneth?
We do get a choice of great models, and we pay them well. We do not hire models that are in the fetish world as they have a certain look to them that just doesn't fit into what we are trying to do, we do not hire girls with tats or studs in their face, they project an image that's not what we are about, we could hire actresses but nine times out of ten they are not as good looking as glamour models, same with martial arts chicks. We have always known that it was how good looking the heroine is that will attract viewers and buyers, fetish stuff plays into it but if the heroine is really attractive then people will always go for that first. Yes most Glamour Models can't act or fight but that's where a good Director & Editor comes into the fold. Yeah sure when Danica started she wasn't good at the fights, but it was the director who pushed her and directed her so that her performance and action skills were acceptable on screen. Now she knows how to throw a punch and play peril better because of the films she has done for us.

Yes it is easy to get models for productions but the right casting for the tone of your productions, that's a skill within it's self. :-)
Attachments
WA10 still 29.jpg
WA10 still 29.jpg (416.99 KiB) Viewed 25100 times
philbert0
What is your main fetish?: i miss the old uksg videos and found them again here.
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to see all of the hidden content you've mentioned
Referral: google search

Post by philbert0 »

dbud wrote:Is it just me of does Danica look even hotter in this pic? Plus, and I might be in the minority here from what I have seen and read, but I like leaner more athletic girls (a lot of the guys here seem to like fuller figures) and Danica looks even leaner than she already was. Maybe this is the post fitness competition she did effect. Can't wait for the Season 2 stuff to start.
:approve: :approve: for the the lean, athletic models. :yes:
Director B

Post by Director B »

philbert0 wrote:
dbud wrote:Is it just me of does Danica look even hotter in this pic? Plus, and I might be in the minority here from what I have seen and read, but I like leaner more athletic girls (a lot of the guys here seem to like fuller figures) and Danica looks even leaner than she already was. Maybe this is the post fitness competition she did effect. Can't wait for the Season 2 stuff to start.
:approve: :approve: for the the lean, athletic models. :yes:
Well you've come to the right place LOL!
scwank
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, both dominating and in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy the genre, and hope to contribute and learn about additional material.
Referral: Google

Post by scwank »

Glad to see others chiming in as well. I thought I was alone in preferring the leaner, athletic look. I like petite women, too. Seems like the fuller-figured look is prevalent in the industry, unfortunately.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Bluestone heroines Season 2 coming soon, here's a recap of season 1

http://youtu.be/jm2yW4oYG4M
Attachments
Still 22.jpg
Still 22.jpg (716.81 KiB) Viewed 24579 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

scwank wrote:
Glad to see others chiming in as well. I thought I was alone in preferring the leaner, athletic look. I like petite women, too. Seems like the fuller-figured look is prevalent in the industry, unfortunately.
Danica is in awesome shape and I also prefer athletic women just check out her bikini shots earlier this year she won her group! Think pics are inn thi sthread or the WA10 thread but they are stunning as is Danica I am very excited about the next Superbova release.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Bluestone heroines Season 2 coming soon, below is a recap of season 1 & a still of Dark Wondra destroying everything in her path.

Attachments
Still 24.jpg
Still 24.jpg (523.07 KiB) Viewed 24344 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I just saw the nearly completed version of The Dark Wondra Saga (Season 2) Episode 1, and it is...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Supernova and Dark Wondra kick off this series in style... and I do mean that they kick it... and each other... as these gorgeous twin titans battle for the first time ever... and regular folks better stand back, because there are no holds barred in this epic superheroine fight!

Just a couple more effects to add, and it will be here under the "Supernova" banner as the next installment in the continuing series featuring Bluestone's Sexy Superheroines!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman

Re: The DARK WONDRA SAGA is COMING VERY SOON!

Post by rayman »

Sounds incredible Blue!
What was the deal wit the contributors and their movies I have just plain forgotten LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:Sounds incredible Blue!
What was the deal wit the contributors and their movies I have just plain forgotten LOL!

I am setting up store credits for all contributors. In effect, you will be getting all of your money back plus an extra amount, allowing you to buy whichever videos you want at a discount. It was a great investment for all who contributed, because you're actually getting back more than you contributed!

I am just finalizing a new newsletter that will explain all of this to all of our contributors. The Death and Peril contributors will get credits in our "Silk 'N Blood" store while the Mainstream contributors will get credits in our "Sultry Superheroines" store.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Season 2 coming soon, here's a recap of season 1

Attachments
Still 26.jpg
Still 26.jpg (937.2 KiB) Viewed 23863 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

Is that still from a new Dark Wondra release?

I LOVE it!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:Is that still from a new Dark Wondra release?

I LOVE it!

It's from the Season 2, Episode 1 battle between Supernova and Dark Wondra, which will be coming to an Internet close to you very soon!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com