Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl DELAYED

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl DELAYED

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

dealyedsign.png
dealyedsign.png (863.84 KiB) Viewed 8834 times
:supes: ATTENTION: Due to the lack of crowd-funding, Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Fan Film project is now officially delayed.
Now, The project's budget is $1,125.

Combining the two crowd-funding campaigns for the project, we were only able to raise $200.00. We combine it with the money me and one of my writers safe up and it came out to a gran total of $501.86.

This will delay the fan film significantly to the point where we really don't know when the target date to get the film funded and filmed will be. This is a big obstacle that Me and my writers will work hard to get out of and I can assure all of you who have supported this fan film series, that the fan film project will get fully funded and get done. And that is a guaranteed promise.This fan film is not cancelled and will not be cancelled. it will just be severely delayed until we get the necessary funds.

If you have any questions about the project or on how you can help out with the project's funding situation, email me @ jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

Once Again, to repeat....Due to the lack of crowd-funding, Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Fan Film project is officially delayed.

We will have more details on our progress on saving up the funds in the coming weeks. So, Stay Tuned.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl DELAYED

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

After a couple of days...I decided to give the crowdfunding angle to help fund the project one more shot. So I decided to create the third and final Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign to help fund the "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" The Budget for the budget is $1,125. So far we have collected and saved up $536.61 and Me and my partners purchased the costumes and props back in March. We are half way there but still have ways to go. Now, their are certain upfront costs in order to produce a film. Namely, the 3 actresses pay plus production fees. None of those items can be paid "after-the-fact". The project still needs $499.00 to be fully funded. Once we get all the funds together, then the project will proceed and be filmed. The donations for the first two films helped a lot..For this 3rd film of ours..It will help out even more then you think. Remember, without your support for the last two films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done and be uploaded on youtube. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube Networks/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.

If you have any questions on the project and crowd-funding campaign...Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

Here's the link to the new campaign:
http://igg.me/at/Supergirl-Stargirl/x/3169026
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!: Keep your eyes peeled on this forum. We will bring you some updates & news about the progress of the "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" Fan Film Project in early August. So Stay Tuned!
gold s.jpg
gold s.jpg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 8487 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytracesposter1.png
bloodytracesposter1.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 8372 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

thewaterytrapposter1.png
thewaterytrapposter1.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 8339 times
enduranceposter1.png
enduranceposter1.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 8339 times