More Bluestone Superheroine Videos!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

More Bluestone Superheroine Videos!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I'm still in debt over the Dark Wondra Saga project, but I managed to stretch myself a little more, and will be filming another Bluestone Superheroine video at the end of the month!

I don't want to give away too much too soon, but it stars a beautiful blonde, and there will be both an extreme and a peril version, containing lots of action including face, belly, rib and low blows, a bearhug, backbreaker, chloroforming, topless strangle, and much much more! Who is the Superheroine in this one? Well... that would be telling. :D

Stay tuned and I will release more hints along the way.

Oh, and if you have a few extra bucks, be sure to support our Indiegogo campaign for "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
I would appreciate any help that you can provide for this very ambitious and exciting Superheroine project.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: More Bluestone Superheroine Videos!

Post by Director B »

Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
In the meantime enjoy this still :-)
Attachments
ST still.jpg
ST still.jpg (764.24 KiB) Viewed 24887 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The only problem I have with your superheroine video movies, Blue, is that the superheroine's don't seem to last very long... :shake: How about letting them win for a change and beating the bad girl hands down?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:The only problem I have with your superheroine video movies, Blue, is that the superheroine's don't seem to last very long... :shake: How about letting them win for a change and beating the bad girl hands down?
So I take it you never saw Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night? Because that's exactly what happens. :-)

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/t8U4OfIuSVA
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"The Dark Wondra Saga" is also trying to balance the who-wins and who-loses issue. Support for that project will basically give everyone what they want, because it will take this genre to the next level.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:The only problem I have with your superheroine video movies, Blue, is that the superheroine's don't seem to last very long... :shake: How about letting them win for a change and beating the bad girl hands down?
So I take it you never saw Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night? Because that's exactly what happens. :-)

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/t8U4OfIuSVA
Sorry Blue I missed that one :roll: As I am now disabled and on benefit these days I have very little spare cash so have to carefully select what I want to buy. If I had more money I honestly would buy up all of your material, but I just don't so I can't :frown:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Love the still Blue, ever since Yvonne in Civilian Guise hot my screen I have been eager for some more similar action I can't wait!
Oh BTW I am happy for the superheroine to win through but only if she has a hell of a time doing it hehe!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:Love the still Blue, ever since Yvonne in Civilian Guise hot my screen I have been eager for some more similar action I can't wait!
Oh BTW I am happy for the superheroine to win through but only if she has a hell of a time doing it hehe!
Just wait till our next one :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Again: Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801 
In the meantime enjoy this stills

Full set of Wondra pictures from Wondra Turning to the Dark Side is on here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts :-)
Attachments
Wondra 4 still 9y.jpg
Wondra 4 still 9y.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 24538 times
Wondra 4 still 9p.jpg
Wondra 4 still 9p.jpg (962.16 KiB) Viewed 24538 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
In the meantime enjoy this stills

Full set of Catwarrior pictures from Catwarrior the Heist is on here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts
Attachments
Catwarrior 3 still for ff 6.jpg
Catwarrior 3 still for ff 6.jpg (936.26 KiB) Viewed 24337 times
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Anymore info or hints on the upcoming vid?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

OOAgent wrote:Anymore info or hints on the upcoming vid?
You haven't seen this actress in Bluestone videos before, but you have seen the character who she is playing. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Bluestone wrote:
You haven't seen this actress in Bluestone videos before, but you have seen the character who she is playing. :D

Blue
Hmmm... guessing either Dark Canary or Dark Widow.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

OOAgent wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Hmmm... guessing either Dark Canary or Dark Widow.
You're quite the investigator! ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here's a still from Episode 1 of "The Dark Wondra Saga" where Supernova tries to stop Dark Wondra who appears to be on a rampage and totally turned to the dark side!

Oh, and if you have a few extra bucks, be sure to support our Indiegogo campaign for "The Dark Wondra Saga" to support these newer, better Superheroine videos! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
I would appreciate any help that you can provide for this very ambitious and exciting Superheroine project.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova&Wondra.jpg
Supernova&Wondra.jpg (744.52 KiB) Viewed 24087 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com