More Bluestone Superheroine Videos!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Re: More Bluestone Superheroine Videos!

Post by t0mAc3 »

That's not Emma G as Dark Wondra, right?
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Bluestone wrote:
OOAgent wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
You haven't seen this actress in Bluestone videos before, but you have seen the character who she is playing. :D

Blue
Hmmm... guessing either Dark Canary or Dark Widow.
You're quite the investigator! ;-)

Blue
Ha, thanks. Leaning more towards a new Dark Canary given the DC focus with the heroines for the most part.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like there's a couple of Sherlocks in the crowd. ;-)

All will be revealed in good time, but suffice it to say that you should all be pleased with both productions. I was a Marvel comics fan for years and years, but I must admit that the major superheroines are from DC with a few notable exceptions, such as Black Widow and the X-Men women!

Do you like the new Wondra costume, and the body that fills it out so well? Oh, Supernova's blocking our view. Well, it looks like she's about to be removed shortly! :D

Blue
Attachments
Supernova-WondraDominant.jpg
Supernova-WondraDominant.jpg (595.6 KiB) Viewed 16317 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
Season 2 will be an ass kicking season!!!! Help out and get a discount.

In the mean time enjoy the Darkwing Vs Wonderkick photo set here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... 8535272677
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9r.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9r.jpg (333.86 KiB) Viewed 16278 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Again: Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801 
In the meantime enjoy this stills

Full set of Wondra pictures from Wondra Turning to the Dark Side is on here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts :-)
Well due to the powerful thighs and facial features I would not be suprised if the new Wondra is Destiny BUT I am really hoping for Tonya but the picture just doesn't seem to show the lovely long legs that Tonya has I think Tonya is my new favourite Bluestone amazon *sigh*
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:
Director B wrote:Again: Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801 

Full set of Wondra pictures from Wondra Turning to the Dark Side is on here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts :-)
Well due to the powerful thighs and facial features I would not be suprised if the new Wondra is Destiny BUT I am really hoping for Tonya but the picture just doesn't seem to show the lovely long legs that Tonya has I think Tonya is my new favourite Bluestone amazon *sigh*
There is a third choice! Our mystery girl may be your even newer favourite Amazon! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:
rayman wrote:

There is a third choice! Our mystery girl may be your even newer favourite Amazon! ;-)

Blue
Ooh now that is interesting, she really does have a strong stature and does fill out the new costume very amply hehe.
Love the ultra flat midsection that needs to be punched kneed or even better pierced....so glad I contributed towards this.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

HEY BLUE, WHEN APROX WILL THE EPISODE 1 GOING TO BE FINISHED??
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Blue,

I was also wondering if there is any time frame on starting to release the eps? Are you still filming or in editing mode? Just curious where things are in the process.

Also, agree with a few other comments that the Wondra in the pics with Supernova doesn't look like Emma. Has she been replaced? Understand if you need to swap models due to production reasons but I hope Emma is still part of the series.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In answer to your many questions, five of the first 6 episodes of Season 2 ("The Dark Wondra Saga") have been filmed and the 6th one will be filmed next month. So, we still need support for our Indiegogo campaign for those who have not already supported this project. Our Indiegogo page is here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Episode 1 is still being edited, because it involves a LOT of special effects and we don't have a whole team of editors. This is the meeting of Supernova and Dark Wondra and their initial battle. Even Supernova is wondering if this different-looking amazon is the original Wondra, or some reasonable facsimile. Let me say this: A key part of the Dark Wondra Saga revolves around what happened after "Wondra: Turning to the Dark Side". So, I obviously don't want to post a spoiler and give away the plot. You can be assured that there are lots of twists and turns and surprises in this Season 2 storyline.

We're hoping to launch Season 2 in early September, just when the new TV series are being launched. In the meantime, we will be releasing a new Dark Canary episode. More will be announced right here once it's been filmed and when it is set for release.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Aha I was right! So the new Dark Canary, will she be a new one taking over the role after the previous one was killed or should we assume she's the same one only recast?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

OOAgent wrote:Aha I was right! So the new Dark Canary, will she be a new one taking over the role after the previous one was killed or should we assume she's the same one only recast?
Assume she's the same one, just recast. She will be the new Dark Canary moving forward... and to say she is an upgrade would be an understatement indeed!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Support the cause: "The Dark Wondra Saga" to get even more Superheroine action for your enjoyment! Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-1
Season 2 will be an ass kicking season!!!! Help out and get a discount. 

In the mean time enjoy these set of stills from season one.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... 8535272677
Attachments
Supernova still.jpg
Supernova still.jpg (103.42 KiB) Viewed 15862 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

There's been a lot of Dark Wondra posts on this thread, which should be devoted to other productions such as the upcoming Dark Canary. So, when I post the first images of Dark Wondra from the Dark Wondra Saga, it will be on the Dark Wondra thread, not on this thread. Hint... hint. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com