00Angels: Bulge's Battle

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: 00Angels: Bulge's Battle

Post by rayman »

This is an incredibly hot movies with the ever gorgeous Tiffany wearing a mind blowing outfit and getting totally dominated in a very brutal fight.
If you have been waiting for osmething more bloody and brutal from Heroine Legends I think this movie could be a real treat for you.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

There is a fatality in this one ? The girl seems really good.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Totallibertarianism wrote:There is a fatality in this one ? The girl seems really good.
Sadly no fatality although it could be imagined as one because the girl is totally beaten and bleeding andknocked out cold by some final stomach punching and she doesn't revive.

I can recomend the HK (Heroine Kombat) movie Lady Wonder v Pierce which is a custom of mine where my avatar is taken from, that still is when LW fails at bullets and bracelets and discovers she has taken a bullet with a little FX added blood and whn she drops down to her knes she gets hauled up and pounded in her wounded midsection before being killed by a snapped neck
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

What is happening ? There is no more HD versions of videos at your site ? How to get them ?

I tried for this one but the HD version doesn't exist...
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

I actually bought this one when it came out and it is good. the fight is very one sided with Tiffany barely ever landing a punch or having a chance. I'm not a big a fan of the big fat bad guy but that's fine. He does taunt her and seems very unhinged. her beating ir brutal with lots of blood effects from the mouth. the final punch could be a death blow but he does drag/carry her out and I think the implication is that she is alive.

PS: I feel a bit bad now. I downloaded this vid again this morning cause I thought it was an augmented or directors cut version, meaning it was different from the one I already had. I don't think it is though so I took one of the downloads for no reason.
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

I misunderstood then. I wasn't sure why I got the new link and thought it was a promotional thing.