Supergirl & Bloody Traces Of Stargirl To Be Filmed In August

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl & Bloody Traces Of Stargirl To Be Filmed In August

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION! :supes: ATTENTION! :supes:
bloodytracesposter2.png
bloodytracesposter2.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 6391 times
After 7 months of planning and putting things to together, I proud to announce that "Supergirl & The Bloody traces Of Stargirl" is scheduled to be filmed on August 19th. Once MMP Studios finishes filming..they will email me the video and then, I will re-edited and add music, sound effect and some SFX to the film and that will take some time. Of course, I will begin to post up screenshots, teasers and the main trailer for the fan film during that week of August 19th. I'm technically targeting August 26th, 27th or 28th as the premiere date for the fan film and it will be uploaded and can be seen on youtube. Once again, thanks to those who donated to the project. It really helped a long way to fund this expensive fan film project. I also like to thank those who have supported not only the project, but the fan film series itself and will also like to thanks those who gave me feedback when it came to their opinions and observations. In the meantime, the fan film project has the green light and is all set to go! Stay Tuned for updates in August!

If you have any questions opinion or comments, feel free to post them right here.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & Bloody Traces Of Stargirl To Be Filmed In Au

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytracesposteraugust.png
bloodytracesposteraugust.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 6307 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlbloodytraceteethposter.png
supergirlbloodytraceteethposter.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 5873 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterposter.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywaterposter.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 5774 times