"Return of Lady Ultra" at UltraHeroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Return of Lady Ultra" at UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi all,
I'm really enjoying this board. I'd like to contribute with my own super heroine production.
"Return of Lady Ultra"
A brief description of the video:

"Lady Ultra is in the process of dismantling CLASH after the demise of it's leader Domintia. She is going after all the criminal leaders and other powerful members that are still at large and her first target is "Death Punch". During this time the Villainess has taken over the Black Hood Gang after she defeated that city's only super heroine "Nightfox" in the "Night Clash" video and the heroine s still missing.

Death Punch is now played by a past fan favorite, the actress who played Tessa from the first two Swiftgirl videos. I felt she has a unique menacing quality that makes this character her own and she does an awesome job as she lays the smack down on Lady Ultra.

Death Punch pummels, knocks out, bear hugs and choke lifts the heroine. At one point she takes the fight out of her lair and drags back the defeated heroine back for more abuse. One of my favorite scenes, is when she drapes Lady Ultra over a mini bar and gloats over her superiority."

Check it out now at:
http://www.Ultraheroix.com
Attachments
Return of LU copy2.jpeg
Return of LU copy2.jpeg (256.81 KiB) Viewed 5747 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Return of Lady Ultra" at UltraHeroix.com

Post by Bluestone »

Welcome aboard, Ultraheroix!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com