Female Action Spy Vs Spy

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Female Action Spy Vs Spy

Post by pmzimm808 »

It's a deadly game of dollars and cents! In the world of the corporate spy it's win at all cost and life and death hangs in the balance! It's the Corporate Way! The spy vs spy game where billions are at stake and life is determined by the highest bidder!

ChicActionFlicks.COM
The Corporate Way
It's the high stakes world of corporate secretes and those who train at the art of stealing what these mega corporations hold dear. These corporate raiders leave nothing to chance and are willing to kill in a game where global markets and billions are at stake! In this world there's only one way that counts! The Corporate Way!
http://www.chicactionflicks.com/chcbase.htm

pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Re: Female Action Spy Vs Spy

Post by pmzimm808 »

View the fierce action trailer for this violent action pilot episode! The Corporate Way! When all that matters in life and death and the profit line! Check it out:

View The Trailer Here:
The Corporate Way
Starring: Sierra and Sakina Cameron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3pKSvPFNdY