Death of Spies and Superheroines... or Peril Preferred!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Superheroines and Spies! What do you want to see?

1. I want to see the Superheroines and Spies die in their adventures!
66%
2. I want to see the Superheroines and Spies defeated, but survive, in their adventures!
9%
3. I want to see the Superheroines and Spies win in their adventures!
No votes
4. I want to see the Superheroines and Spies have various outcomes in their adventures, with them winning or losing, but without them dying!
6%
5. I want to see the Superheroines and Spies have various outcomes in their adventures, with them winning, losing or even dying!
19%

Total votes: 68

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Death of Spies and Superheroines... or Peril Preferred!

Post by Bluestone »

Time to get some feedback from y'all.

This is, of course, a death fetish forum, but we have expanded it to superheroine peril for many reasons, one of which is because of my personal entry into Superheroine film-making. So, peril fans are very very very welcome here, and their input and feedback is highly valued. What we're trying to determine is who is frequenting this "Superheroine Peril... and More!" sub-forum. Thus the following poll, which is open to every FF member, even if you rarely frequent this sub-forum.

So, let us know your thoughts on this thread, and please vote on the poll above.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TomasCao
What is your main fetish?: I found out the female soldiers are really attractive , so i want to be here
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like check more information about the female soldiers
Referral: By the youtube, Bluestone

Re: Death of Spies and Superheroines... or Peril Preferred!

Post by TomasCao »

You know what, I'd like to see there are an option the male actor could or had touch the heroines' breasts during the fight.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

TomasCao wrote:You know what, I'd like to see there are an option the male actor could or had touch the heroines' breasts during the fight.
Well, we'll keep that and other options for another poll. First we have to determine what percentage likes which of the major elements, i.e. death vs. peril etc. Then, we can do further polls regarding death methods, peril elements, etc. If we get enough participation in this poll, we'll post such follow-up polls.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Poll response: Choice 1: Ends in death.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

In my opinion, heroines must die, but before that, she must suffer. However, I would love see her in conflict between pleasure and pain. The villain could touch her perfect body to humiliate her before kill.
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

dragonlleo wrote:In my opinion, heroines must die, but before that, she must suffer. However, I would love see her in conflict between pleasure and pain. The villain could touch her perfect body to humiliate her before kill.
Perfect scenario but I must add that, sometimes, :twisted: something must make her to desire or need to die and beg for it!
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

sinfo wrote:
dragonlleo wrote:In my opinion, heroines must die, but before that, she must suffer. However, I would love see her in conflict between pleasure and pain. The villain could touch her perfect body to humiliate her before kill.
Perfect scenario but I must add that, sometimes, :twisted: something must make her to desire or need to die and beg for it!
Yeah, good point!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Is it just me but, this is Erotic Death Fetish board so the outcome is inevitable :-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

For me, either outcome is possible - spice and vary it up a bit!

I love a really bad girl, but her dying at the ends of a super-whiter-than-white heroine has a real appeal. Who knows, it could even lead to the moral decline and corruption of the Super-heroine (a theme that BS has been exploring with his Dark Wondra series)
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Is it just me but, this is Erotic Death Fetish board so the outcome is inevitable :-)
Give the man a cigar! :pc:

EXACTLY Director B I looked at the list and though wel obviously I want it all and there is a very good reason for that.

Bluestone movies are usualy not a single unit they are in arc form or a collection of parts.

Example the Yvonne White Angel 3 parter - If she had died at the end of each part, I mean really died the remiang parts woul dbe nonsense and yes i know it is a fantasy but still the 3 parts would of not worked so well.

If however the Bluestone movies were long enough to show the whole spectrum like choice 5 all in one video then we get the heroine winning, loosing, in peril etc and dying at the end.

Naturally 5 was my choice but as Director B says it is a no contest.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:Is it just me but, this is Erotic Death Fetish board so the outcome is inevitable :-)
You are correct that this is a death fetish board, but when I created this sub-forum, I created it with peril also in mind, and I invited many of my SH peril customers plus SH peril producers to post here, because I also post my videos regularly on SH peril boards. The poll is a way to gauge what the make-up of this sub-forum is many months later, as opposed to the make-up of the board in general. In addition, at Genre Videos, I've been selling 2-in-1 packages for a while now, where customers get both the Extreme and Peril versions for the price of one. I was wondering if those who buy it for the death fetish also enjoy the peril endings... or not, and vice versa.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:
You are correct that this is a death fetish board, but when I created this sub-forum, I created it with peril also in mind, and I invited many of my SH peril customers plus SH peril producers to post here, because I also post my videos regularly on SH peril boards. The poll is a way to gauge what the make-up of this sub-forum is many months later, as opposed to the make-up of the board in general. In addition, at Genre Videos, I've been selling 2-in-1 packages for a while now, where customers get both the Extreme and Peril versions for the price of one. I was wondering if those who buy it for the death fetish also enjoy the peril endings... or not, and vice versa.

Blue
I for one definitely enjoy the 2 in 1 packs at GV and have actually enjoyed the perill ending more than the extreme ending on 1 or 2 occasions, I think it was in a Supernova video where the peril ending showed her kicking and struggling with what I found much sexier leg shots also being able to watch the storyline version aka peril makes the saga flow nicely.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Henchman
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines/Secret Agents
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on your upcoming superheroine films.
Referral: Hypnotics World forum.

Post by Henchman »

My preferred option would have been - peril/cliffhanger/death ending are all fine with me as long as the heroine loses/doesn't escape.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Put me down for another who love fantasy death (in case you couldn't tell from my user name -- LOL). Slow, painful death, preferably while being sexually molested. Tit and nipple pinching is a plus.

For "continuing characters", you can establish right from the start that there are N clones, with no way to make more. The tension rises as fewer and fewer clones remain.
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

I just voted, and too am a fan of the 'death' ending. I wouldn't buy the vids otherwise most likely, or would at least buy them with less frequency. I look for different things from different producers and from Blue I look for the death ending.

I understand how that makes it hard to have continuing stories which is one reason I have mentioned/suggested more one shot or stand alone vids or mini-series, like 3 related vids telling a single story. I like that you listened to you fans and did the Clarie/Widow vid that is coming out soon. That to me is ideal and if it could be expanded to larger stories but still with the death elements then even better. That way you get the best of both worlds, you get the plot and setup (which is important as otherwise there is little to differentiate between producers and vids) and you can still have death endings without having to go thru convoluted back story to justify it.

Like, a 3 ep series where Catwarrior is trying to infiltrate a location to steal something. Or a widow/WA is trying to rbeak in on a mission. She has to take out female guards and then she fights a female henchman and is dispatched and then is captured and/or killed when escaping or fighting the main bad guy (all over the course of 3-4 eps). Or SuperNova is turned evil and in each ep she goes off fighting and killing the various other heroines, Wondra, Darkwing, Catwarrior, etc. (similar to Dark Wondra I know, but just another idea as by building the deaths into the story you don't have to present them as alternate endings and when all the heroines are dispatched, including SN when she is betrayed, then it is just the end of the story and you move on to the next SN or DW story.)

I like the longer plot you've built around with Dark Wondra and all but without the alternate death ending I wouldn't be as interested and I also have to admit that the death ending also sort of destroys the suspension of disbelief (like the first ep, DW snaps SN neck but then we ignore that and SN appears later.) Kind of builds the problem with the death endings right into the narrative.

I buy other producers vids for fight choreography or stories (like NGC or HL). But I have to say the death ending is what I most look for here. Would like some harder sexual themed stuff as mentioned above as well but my attitude on that is that to do it you'd lose a lot of the actresses Blue uses (some don't even want to do topless). And if that happened, it would also diminish the quality of the vids to a point I would not be as interested. One of Blue's selling points, at least to me, is the quality of the talent he uses regularly. If he lost that he'd be like all the clips4sale producers that I don't buy.

I do wish you would do some more limited ep series like I mention above. You could still limit the number of actresses per ep (for cost purposes) but still have multiple actresses in a single series. then it ends and you can start the next. I feel you guys either go pure one shot or mega run 12-15 ep series and neither is as good of a balance of story and accessibility. Not trying to tell you what to do, just my two cents.