Wondra 4: Turning to the Dark Side

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

hardensmith
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see upcoming news in the genre/add feedback to producers!
Referral: I've been following it for quite some time.

Re: Wondra 4: Turning to the Dark Side

Post by hardensmith »

I think we've seen a lot of FvF action from you guys as of late and as a fan of more brutal MvF or multiple men vs one heroine, gotta say I'm disappointed. Can't complain about having both beauties in one movie though lol would you consider maybe beginning the video with an initial clash but then having a mean male villain come in and pummel them and kill both? Now that would please everyone and not be super FvF centric like most bluestone offerings as of late (supernova vs wondra vs darkling vs anastasiya)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

hardensmith wrote:I think we've seen a lot of FvF action from you guys as of late and as a fan of more brutal MvF or multiple men vs one heroine, gotta say I'm disappointed. Can't complain about having both beauties in one movie though lol would you consider maybe beginning the video with an initial clash but then having a mean male villain come in and pummel them and kill both? Now that would please everyone and not be super FvF centric like most bluestone offerings as of late (supernova vs wondra vs darkling vs anastasiya)
Hi hardensmith, we are always eager to please, we will consider this, but as I keep saying - we can't please everyone. You maybe disappointed but a shit load of fans are not looking at our sales on FvF & MvF videos, we go where the bulk of the fans wants us to go. You can't say fairer than that. hardensmith, we can't do this in the Ultra Woman Vs. Wondra story because we have a story line to follow, but would you like Wondra Vs. this mean male villain, with her being pummel to death in the extreme? Will that work for you, what about the rest of you guys? Let's hear you!!!!
Attachments
Emma G.jpg
Emma G.jpg (122.67 KiB) Viewed 17337 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Wondra v UW will be fun as I am such abig fan of amazons.

I do think it inherently tends towards a strangle which I would prefer to be done frm behind so we can see both faces.

However if there are other villains present I would love to see some bulets or arrows/bolts or blades.

How about after one amazon is defeate dby the other a Gatekeepe ror someone recovers and opens fire?

I would like to see a cool reworking of the Xena scene where she catches 2 crossbow bolts only to have the 3rd pierce her armour albeit leather armour :twisted:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Dude
What is your main fetish?: Strangle - but not death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wondra and ultra-woman!!!
Referral: Bought videos

Post by Dude »

They could strangle each other 10 times??
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:Wondra v UW will be fun as I am such abig fan of amazons.

I do think it inherently tends towards a strangle which I would prefer to be done frm behind so we can see both faces.

However if there are other villains present I would love to see some bulets or arrows/bolts or blades.

How about after one amazon is defeate dby the other a Gatekeepe ror someone recovers and opens fire?

I would like to see a cool reworking of the Xena scene where she catches 2 crossbow bolts only to have the 3rd pierce her armour albeit leather armour :twisted:
Hi rayman, thanks for your comments, I don't believe I saw that Xena scene, is it on you tube?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:
rayman wrote:Wondra v UW will be fun as I am such abig fan of amazons.

Hi rayman, thanks for your comments, I don't believe I saw that Xena scene, is it on you tube?
Hey Director B
It is a long time ago that I watched Xena, I remember she is on horseback and a guy shots crossbow bolts and we see her catch the first two and then we see her hands holding a bolt in each then the third bolt is shot and it hits her midsection.

I seem to remmmber Xena spends a lot of that episode very ill in a teepee style respite.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Dude
What is your main fetish?: Strangle - but not death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wondra and ultra-woman!!!
Referral: Bought videos

Post by Dude »

They could strangle each other 30 times??
hardensmith
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see upcoming news in the genre/add feedback to producers!

Post by hardensmith »

yes director B Wondra Vs. the mean male villain with a pummel death extreme would be perfect! thank you
Director B

Post by Director B »

hardensmith wrote:yes director B Wondra Vs. the mean male villain with a pummel death extreme would be perfect! thank you
Now hardensmith, you say pummel death - we need details, because that could mean anything, details man, we need details LOL!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Pillow fight?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Pillow fight?
hahahaha!!! Somehow I don't think that one will be a big seller :-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Perhaps if you used armour-plated or nuclear-charged pillows...
hardensmith

Post by hardensmith »

plenty of brutal low blows, manhandling, dragging by hair, taunting begging etc similar action to her first movie just brutal
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Dude wrote:They could strangle each other 10 times??
Why not 20 times?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Okay Gang just an up date, the script has been written with most of your suggestions are implemented into the storyline, some we couldn't do but most we could. The suggestion of peril will happen to Lynda and Emma and our production team will do their very best to make it work for you as best they can. Thanks for your help gang, please keep suggesting as we could always add a few more within the script.
Attachments
Emma G.jpg
Emma G.jpg (53.67 KiB) Viewed 16728 times