"Darkwing 9: Defeated" is NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ochorioscowboy
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an aspiring producer/writer. I wish to join for social networking, as well as meet others with similar interests.
Referral: DeadSkirts.

Re: "Darkwing 9: Defeated" coming soon!

Post by ochorioscowboy »

Christmas came early! Thanks, Blue! :yes:
rizoboy13
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web
Referral: web

Post by rizoboy13 »

Hi Blue,

Is Yvonne barefoot at all in this video? I have a huge feet fetish too :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

rizoboy13 wrote:Hi Blue,

Is Yvonne barefoot at all in this video? I have a huge feet fetish too :)
She is indeed barefoot during all of the action, and dies barefoot in the Extreme verrsion.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Sir,

What is she wearing from the waist down? All the photos so far are Waist up, But I'd like to know the rest of her "civilian guise."

Best,

LT
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote:Sir,

What is she wearing from the waist down? All the photos so far are Waist up, But I'd like to know the rest of her "civilian guise."

Best,

LT
Sorry for the late reply. I am off for the Canadian long weekend. Enjoying the pool and beach, etc. What's she wearing below the waist? Well she's wearing pajama shorts and bare feet. So, long bare legs. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

BOY OH BOY...SURE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE REMARKS ON THIS VIDEO...CRWARR :?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Darkwing 9: Defeated" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Bluestone »

Anybody care to comment on "Darkwing 9: Defeated"?

Inquiring minds want to know what you thought of it.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

The preview pics look really promising, Blue! I've had to take a break from your last movies because I really fixate on femme vs femme. I'll be snatching this up shortly. :D

The Luthor and Supernova was tempting. Just couldn't do it. If only it was a Lexus Luthor like some fan-fiction. :lol2:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:Anybody care to comment on "Darkwing 9: Defeated"?

Blue
I am usually quiet when something is not up to my expectations but for you Blue I will speak up.
I adore Yvomme but even so I felt let down by this episode BUT remember strangulation is not my primary fetish.

DW9 follows an amazing line up of videos and I think that is what made it fall flat for me.

I am sure if someone who had not already bought all the prior episodes watched DW9 they would like it, however for me the intro section packed d more punch than the actual new footage.

Yvonne is sexy her attire was definitely not and it just seemed to fall short of the current high standard of work.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Anybody care to comment on "Darkwing 9: Defeated"?

Blue
I am usually quiet when something is not up to my expectations but for you Blue I will speak up.
I adore Yvomme but even so I felt let down by this episode BUT remember strangulation is not my primary fetish.

DW9 follows an amazing line up of videos and I think that is what made it fall flat for me.

I am sure if someone who had not already bought all the prior episodes watched DW9 they would like it, however for me the intro section packed d more punch than the actual new footage.

Yvonne is sexy her attire was definitely not and it just seemed to fall short of the current high standard of work.
Thanks for your honesty, Rayman. We do want to hear both positive and negative comments, because that's the only way that we can know if we're hitting the mark or not. We will continue to try to improve our future videos so as not to disappoint our fans. It's hard to please everyone, but we will continue to try.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Darkwing 9 :

I was waiting so long time a good F VS F with the beautifull Yvonne like with Danica in WA 9,5, but this one leave me a disappointing feelings :

1- the action (the fight between the two girls) is too short, we have to wait until the middle of the video to see action and fight.

2- the thing that I don't like in the fetish videos : Too many close-up filming, there are too many close-up filming in the fight and also when Yvonne is strangled from behind by the villainess, I want to see her whole body when she is strangled, legs, torso and face especially in the final deadly strangulation scene, of course not all time I like some close-up filming too but in this one... there are a lot.

3- I don't know if it come from me but the video quality is slightly low from previous videos ?

Not a big deal for me because I bought many best videos from bluestone production and I think the next one will be perfect, but for the new fans of the erotic death fetish production I think it's too bad...
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

I have to echo Rayman and Totallib's feedback, Blue. Your outstanding videos have set a high standard, and sadly this entry couldn't meet it. I was left wanting. :cry:

Some thoughts:

Lovely banter between Darkwing and Seer. It felt juuuust a little long, perhaps the result of following a 2.5 minute recap. That and I was really anticipating the fight. :excited:

Beautiful use of special effects. Supernova hovering and Darkwing's jet returning to the manor were nicely rendered.

Xander's lawyer is hawt as hell! I'd love to see her take down Supernova with some krypto. Just enough to make it an even fight, but she's highly trained and overcomes the blonde bombshell. All while wearing her sexy business suit. Oh, but I digress.... :razz:

And then we come to the fight.

Yvonne looks great waking up... and in short shorts.

Is this the 1st time the Seventh Sanctum hitwoman has been given a name? Deadkill? Or is it Dead Kill? It feels like the extreme comics of the 90s are back! This is going to be EPIC. :pc:

But sadly it isn't. Really wanted a longer fight with more choreographed moves between holds. Strangulation isn't my fetish, but I did appreciate the variety between leg scissors, hand to throat, and sleeper holds.

It's a perilous scenario having the hero out of her costume and in a very vulnerable state. Her attacker holds all the advantages. That theme could've been milked more. Maybe Darkwing trying to get to to her utility belt across the room.

After the surplus of banter between Seer and Darkwing, I could've used more here, especially early on. Some taunts by the hitwoman? The strangulations can feel long for me, so I wonder if dialogue at those times might help? Maybe those with the fetish would disagree.

The boob punch and crotch blows were a nice touch. Great job by Yvonne selling the pain. :clap:

Anyway. That's my winded narrative. I hope some of it is useful. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Darkwing 9 :

I was waiting so long time a good F VS F with the beautifull Yvonne like with Danica in WA 9,5, but this one leave me a disappointing feelings :

1- the action (the fight between the two girls) is too short, we have to wait until the middle of the video to see action and fight.

2- the thing that I don't like in the fetish videos : Too many close-up filming, there are too many close-up filming in the fight and also when Yvonne is strangled from behind by the villainess, I want to see her whole body when she is strangled, legs, torso and face especially in the final deadly strangulation scene, of course not all time I like some close-up filming too but in this one... there are a lot.

3- I don't know if it come from me but the video quality is slightly low from previous videos ?

Not a big deal for me because I bought many best videos from bluestone production and I think the next one will be perfect, but for the new fans of the erotic death fetish production I think it's too bad...
Yeah, Totallibertarianism says everything. I totally agree with his point of view. By the way, the fight was very short for a 12 min video. Strangling is my business, and I loved the lady in mask, however, we can't hear her gaspings. I just wanna to see Yvonne or the lady villain in a full body strangulation (table or ground strangling is my favourite). Would be nice that the villain catch Yvonne behind. So, this video could be better for sure. 7/10.