The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film DELAYED!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film DELAYED!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

11760066_453792798157298_1833141805873350691_n.jpg
11760066_453792798157298_1833141805873350691_n.jpg (44.95 KiB) Viewed 4461 times
Due to us being short on funding, the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl is officially delayed.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,150 and So far, when you combine the crowdfunding of $160.00 and the money myself and my fellow writers have saved up...we have a total of $620.00. But, we are $530.00 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. We also were thinking of extending the crowdfunding campaign to August..but after some consideration..we have elected not to extend the project's crowdfunding campaign. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed.

Now, if you have any questions on the project and how you can help or etc, the spin off series, the current series or have any questions on anything else (including helping to fund this film) email me at jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or you can message me via Facebook on this fan film series page..by clicking on the "Message button"

DISCLAIMERL:If you are one of those people who want to contribute to the The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film project via paypal, my paypal address is jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com.

Once again, the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl is officially delayed.

Once we are fully funded...we will announce it to you right here. once again, we apologize for delay.
For more info and updates on this project and future projects, check out the fan film series facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema