The next Supernova video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The next Supernova video

Post by Director B »

Bad News Supernova fans, Danica has been involved in an accident, so this shoot as been canceled - will keep you guys in the loop on this.
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

hope she's ok and that she makes a speedy recovery from whatever it may be! :supes:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Danica's not seriously injured, but she'll be missing this shoot. Since everything is set up, we will therefore be shooting another heroine and try to include as many of the same peril elements with the exception of the Supernova-centric elements.

I'm sure that all of our prayers go out to Danica for a speedy recovery. Get well soon, love! :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

glad its nothing serious! which heroine will it be? I really wanted supernova to be paralyzed as a result of multiple backbreakers since she's the maiden of steel but since thats not possible it would be super awesome if it was dark widow since she's my favorite or cat warrior!
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

It's good to know she's ok.
As for the shoot, couldn't you hire some other model to play her role for this shoot, and make it like an alternate reality or whatever? I need my Supernova fix ASAP... :)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Please send on our hopes & prayers to Danica and tell her to get well ASAP, Blue & Mr B. Glad she was not seriously hurt though, you are right to postpone the shoot.
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

supercrack wrote:It's good to know she's ok.
As for the shoot, couldn't you hire some other model to play her role for this shoot, and make it like an alternate reality or whatever? I need my Supernova fix ASAP... :)
I need my supernova fix too but it would feel so weird seeing someone take up the supernova mantel. Like I can only see danica in that role alternate reality or otherwise. But thats just me. I seriously HOPE for dark widow but I would also like cat warrior for the shoot
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Lynda will film with us, since the studio, cast and crew are all set. So, hold onto your hats for another fantastic Ultrawoman video!

Blue

The Ultrawoman topic has been split off of this Supernova thread, because "Supernova: Secrets" has been cancelled in favour of an Ultrawoman video being shot today! Danica is recovering, but the show must go on in her absence!
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

damn I really wanted to see the maiden of steel not be made of steel anymore through her spine being destroyed, but I guess I could see that in a future production. Ultra woman is pretty great too!