The next Supernova video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

The next Supernova video

Post by Director B »

Hi fans, so we will be shooting the next Supernova video on the 25th of this month, starring the very sexy and hot Danica. We are looking again for fans suggestions on peril and death ideas, just to remind you again we do not do rape, sexual situations, Danica will not be topless in this video or any videos. So what fetish will you like to see and please explain in detail what you'd like to see.

Story

In the last video, Darkwing defeated, we find out Xander is still alive, (well you can't keep a good bad guy down right? ;-) Supernova flies away in disgust. Determine to find the truth behind Xander still being alive, in secret identity mode she investigates the sudden reappearance of Xander, as a reporter she follows up a lead and meets with an Ex- Gate Keeper that claims to have left the seventh sanctum and has info on the real reason why Xander is not dead. She meets up with him and it's a trap LOL!

It was set up by Xander as he wants her dead without him being connected to the crime, the two Gate Keepers have a small rock of novanite, they pummel the heroine and pull her shirt apart revealing her costume underneath, Supernova ends up in full costume and wins in the peril version and loses in the extreme.

So come on fans of Supernova, the hottest Super heroine in this genre needs your input. Don't be shy now :-)
Attachments
supernova the next one.jpg
supernova the next one.jpg (892.56 KiB) Viewed 26790 times
Last edited by Director B on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: The next Supernova video

Post by xj900uk »

I'd love a good old-fashioned eye-gouging scene, Mr B. Dig the thumbs into the eyesockets and apply a lot of pressure!! :twisted:
Also, can the perp Supernova is fighting have kryptonite-laced gloves, so she is quite powerless in his hands when he gives her a good old-fashioned thumping with lots of throwing around the studio, strangle-holds, punches and so forth?
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

I do so love a F/F throwdown. If one of the perps is a lady, could she have the honor of vanquishing our heroine in the extreme version? Unlike Darkwing, Supernova shouldn't be as formidable without her powers. It would be nice for this to be played up. Some taunting by the henchmen. Or maybe a bit of luck involved in Supernova's victory.
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

How about this:

Xander is determined to prove to the world that Supernova should not be trusted as the world's savior. He has kidnapped Supernova and plans to broadcast her failing three tests.

The video opens with Supernova strapped to a table. Xander explains to Supernova and the world that she cannot be trusted as a hero because she is dishonest and more concerned with keeping her secrets than she is with somebody else's safety. Supernova maintains a secret identity and hides her true self from the world. Xander than brings in a victim with three bombs strapped to him, each with their own timer. He explains that the first bomb will go off when it reaches zero unless Supernova reveals her secret identity. Supernova refuses to play this game, busts off one of the straps holding her down, and starts to remove a second strap. Xander says that he has ways to make her cooperate, and the table begins to electrocute her. Xander taunts her as struggles to remove the remaining straps while being electrocuted as the first timer ticks down. Fighting through t electrocution, she manages to remove all the straps except the last one, and she is forced to confess her secret identity before the timer hits zero.

Xander than explains that Supernova lacks the will of a true hero. He starts the second timer, then walks over to Supernova. He puts a chain with krypton it's around her neck and removes the final strap that was holding her down. He explains that in order to stop the second timer, all she has to do is carry the kryptonite across the room and press the button on the bomb to stop the timer. She can give up at any time, at which point the bomb will explode and the kryptonite will be removed. Supernova takes a few laborious steps towards the other side of the room. She drops to her knees, and painstakingly crawls to the other side of the room. With a final desperate lunge, she pushes the stop button as she passes out.

Xander removes the kryptonite and starts the third timer. He states that Supernova lacks the strength of a real hero. He injects himself with a kryptonite-based super strength serum. This is where the two videos diverge.

In the peril version, Xander fights Supernova and eventually knocks her unconscious by banging her head repeatedly against a wall. He then stands over her and boasts that he has proven that she lacks the strength of a true hero.

In the extreme version, Supernova gains the upper hand in the fight. She knocks Xander down and raises a pipe to smash him. He begs for his life and states that a true hero shows mercy. She agrees and throws the pipe on the ground. She then turns to take care of the final bomb, but as she is walking away, Xander then impales her from behind with the pipe. She falls to the ground. Xander states something to the effect of "Heroes show mercy, but I am not a hero." He then beats her to death with the pipe and deactivates the final bomb as he leaves her body behind.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Cool suggestion gang, keep them coming.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

How about a kryptonite-tipped armour piercing bullet, Mr B, fired by the evil female hitwoman?
It takes Supernova right between the eyes and it causes her head to explode as a result?
Ted_B
What is your main fetish?: Stranglulation and stabbing of superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be able to ask questions about upcoming videos
Referral: None. Just came to the site and hit the register button

Post by Ted_B »

I think it would be cool to see in the extreme version an on screen fall to the floor. I don't think I've seen a character on their knees and then drop to the floor on screen when they die. Also I think it would be different to see a character dragged off instead of being carried off. I don't think I've seen either of these things in one of your videos.
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

Swmexi wrote:How about this:

Xander is determined to prove to the world that Supernova should not be trusted as the world's savior. He has kidnapped Supernova and plans to broadcast her failing three tests.

The video opens with Supernova strapped to a table. Xander explains to Supernova and the world that she cannot be trusted as a hero because she is dishonest and more concerned with keeping her secrets than she is with somebody else's safety. Supernova maintains a secret identity and hides her true self from the world. Xander than brings in a victim with three bombs strapped to him, each with their own timer. He explains that the first bomb will go off when it reaches zero unless Supernova reveals her secret identity. Supernova refuses to play this game, busts off one of the straps holding her down, and starts to remove a second strap. Xander says that he has ways to make her cooperate, and the table begins to electrocute her. Xander taunts her as struggles to remove the remaining straps while being electrocuted as the first timer ticks down. Fighting through t electrocution, she manages to remove all the straps except the last one, and she is forced to confess her secret identity before the timer hits zero.

Xander than explains that Supernova lacks the will of a true hero. He starts the second timer, then walks over to Supernova. He puts a chain with krypton it's around her neck and removes the final strap that was holding her down. He explains that in order to stop the second timer, all she has to do is carry the kryptonite across the room and press the button on the bomb to stop the timer. She can give up at any time, at which point the bomb will explode and the kryptonite will be removed. Supernova takes a few laborious steps towards the other side of the room. She drops to her knees, and painstakingly crawls to the other side of the room. With a final desperate lunge, she pushes the stop button as she passes out.

Xander removes the kryptonite and starts the third timer. He states that Supernova lacks the strength of a real hero. He injects himself with a kryptonite-based super strength serum. This is where the two videos diverge.

In the peril version, Xander fights Supernova and eventually knocks her unconscious by banging her head repeatedly against a wall. He then stands over her and boasts that he has proven that she lacks the strength of a true hero.

In the extreme version, Supernova gains the upper hand in the fight. She knocks Xander down and raises a pipe to smash him. He begs for his life and states that a true hero shows mercy. She agrees and throws the pipe on the ground. She then turns to take care of the final bomb, but as she is walking away, Xander then impales her from behind with the pipe. She falls to the ground. Xander states something to the effect of "Heroes show mercy, but I am not a hero." He then beats her to death with the pipe and deactivates the final bomb as he leaves her body behind.
I actually kinda like this idea. You see her broken and defeated in front of the whole world. I also welcome what somebody else said. Seeing her fall to her knees after being impaled, neck snapped or shot(preferably since Im a big fan of those three) watching take her last breath and fall down. Honestly seeing her defeated and killed on tv would be AWESOME! Maybe if possible a crippling backbreaker like what happened to claire in dark widow 2. Im fine with any of those things but all would be nice too!
Director B

Post by Director B »

It's a good idea but as you can see from my first post we already have a story, we are asking for peril ideas.
kurn
What is your main fetish?: Not really a preference. but I don't like rape. Kinda like the death stare thing. and I like peril. I'm into the horror genre also. bondage and physical assault is cool, maybe a little force, but not violent rape. don't mind a little sex between friends(women) either.
Why do you want to join this forum?: There seems to be a whole community that I had no idea existed that shares a fetish I like. And I really like superheroines also, so win win. besides, I like to write stories now and again and I can come here to express myself, gets some ideas and I want to add another voice. cheese!
Referral: Was actually combing death of superheroines on google. Came across bluestone production. scrolled around for a few hours before your forum brought up a key phrase I'd been looking for. Been here a couple of times over the last couple of days and it looks like a lot of fun.

Post by kurn »

Kinda new to the peril aspect, but how about after Supernova get the snot knocked out of her, Xander whips out a fabricated disintegration gun where she gets a second wind. he fires, seems to hit her dead on. she is vaporized leaving behind her costume. only she isn't really dead, she was teleported away at the last second by another hero/heroine. Xander thinks he's won, collects his trophies and goes forward with his plot to take over the world, while Supernova recovers in hiding waiting for another chance to attack?

Apologies if not what is asking for.
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

fair point. I still like to see her possibly paralyzed like dark widow in real deal was but if not I'm all for her falling to her knees after being shot or impaled. Than seeing her admit defeat and beg for her life only to be finished off by another/stab/bullet/neck snap whatever. That would be amazing
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

I would love to see Supernova begging for her life while she's beaten... something like "Please, I can't take it anymore" and "Please, stop, you're killing me!"
Also, it would be perfect if the novanite is attached to a chain, and the Gate Keepers put it around her neck while she tries to avoid it without success.
hardensmith
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see upcoming news in the genre/add feedback to producers!
Referral: I've been following it for quite some time.

Post by hardensmith »

Have you ever considered covering Supernova in water or novanite slime? It would be insanely hot to see her get doused in novanite slime and as she tries to brush it off she only rubs it deeper into her costume. I think several people have asked about that in the past! ;)
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Having Danica Thrall covered in baby oil.... :clap: :pc: :yes:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Hi Gang, let's get to it:

Yes we can do paralyzed like dark widow

No we can't have Danica Thrall covered in baby oil - sorry

Novanite slime - no, we've seen other productions do this and we wouldn't want to ruin the costume, it costs money :-(

Supernova begging for her life while she's beaten, we could do this, depends if it fits into the script

Xander and a fabricated disintegration gun - well we already have a story and this is not in it - so sorry no we won't be doing that.

Supernova dragged off instead of being carried off - well there are loads of fans that want to see her cradle carried and OTS, they out number the dragged off fans, so sorry no dragged off, there will be an OTS done to Supernova in this one as we've never had it done to her before.

Yes a chloroform scene is in there.

F/F throw down, well we would love to do that but the budget will not allow us to, Model/actresses cost more, we do have a few F/F throw downs coming soon though.

Eye-gouging scene - this is possible

There you go, it's going to be an awesome Danica Thrall Supernova video!!!! Anymore suggestions, just drop us a line :-)
Attachments
Supernova Ep 1 still 3.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 3.jpg (541.5 KiB) Viewed 15791 times