The next Supernova video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Re: The next Supernova video

Post by supercrack »

I'd also prefer it if Danica showed us her sexy bare legs, instead of having them covered with tights... is this possible, for once? She has worn tights in all the Supernova vids, I think it's time for a change and give us bare legs guys this satisfaction.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

supercrack wrote:I'd also prefer it if Danica showed us her sexy bare legs, instead of having them covered with tights... is this possible, for once? She has worn tights in all the Supernova vids, I think it's time for a change and give us bare legs guys this satisfaction.
Sorry there's too many fans out there that like her in tights, you are out numbered, she will however be bare legged in her secret Identity mode.
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

Director B wrote:
supercrack wrote:I'd also prefer it if Danica showed us her sexy bare legs, instead of having them covered with tights... is this possible, for once? She has worn tights in all the Supernova vids, I think it's time for a change and give us bare legs guys this satisfaction.
Sorry there's too many fans out there that like her in tights, you are out numbered, she will however be bare legged in her secret Identity mode.
I'm sorry but I disagree, some time ago there was a poll in superheroineforum and it was like 50/50, I even think that the bare legs won. If you prefer the tights is OK, but don't say you're the majority... :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

supercrack wrote:
Director B wrote:
I'm sorry but I disagree, some time ago there was a poll in superheroineforum and it was like 50/50, I even think that the bare legs won. If you prefer the tights is OK, but don't say you're the majority... :razz:
supercrack believe it or not it doesn't matter to me one way or the other but what we've found out from our research is that there are more fans that prefer tights than bare legs regardless of the poll in superheroineforum, but we at Bluestone want to make it fair, so those who want Supernova in tights please say on this thread and those that don't please say so on this thread, I will get the boss ask the same question on the superheroineforum - now I think that's fair wouldn't you agree?
Henchman
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines/Secret Agents
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on your upcoming superheroine films.
Referral: Hypnotics World forum.

Post by Henchman »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:How about a remote controlled choker necklace that doesn't operate until getting a radio signal from (say) a mobile phone?
It emits a novanite gas to temporarily render our heroine powerless, and then the necklace immediately tightens and tightens and tightens...
I love that Idea, but we can't use it for this one as the story is already set, but we may use it in future ep.
I'm pretty sure I patented the choking collar idea a while ago on this very forum. Excellent to see it might get a run out.

A while ago, you were talking about ways of doing an alternative to the drowning scene with "novanite" necklace. How about the lovely heroine is thrown into an airtight room wearing the necklace - door slams and we hear the squeeky wheel turn the seals. A loudspeaker explains what is about to happen. Then "novanite" gas slowly fills the room. Note - the gas is heavier than air so collects in pools and slowly rises. Our heroine has to try to keep her head above the deadly vapours for as long as she can until...

EDIT - I vote bare legs but it's really not something that would in any way affect my purchasing decisions.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Henchman wrote:
Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:How about a remote controlled choker necklace that doesn't operate until getting a radio signal from (say) a mobile phone?
It emits a novanite gas to temporarily render our heroine powerless, and then the necklace immediately tightens and tightens and tightens...
I love that Idea, but we can't use it for this one as the story is already set, but we may use it in future ep.
I'm pretty sure I patented the choking collar idea a while ago on this very forum. Excellent to see it might get a run out.

A while ago, you were talking about ways of doing an alternative to the drowning scene with "novanite" necklace. How about the lovely heroine is thrown into an airtight room wearing the necklace - door slams and we hear the squeeky wheel turn the seals. A loudspeaker explains what is about to happen. Then "novanite" gas slowly fills the room. Note - the gas is heavier than air so collects in pools and slowly rises. Our heroine has to try to keep her head above the deadly vapours for as long as she can until...

EDIT - I vote bare legs but it's really not something that would in any way affect my purchasing decisions.
Thanks Henchman for that, only problem as I've said is we have a story and this doesn't fit into what we have planned, thanks again for your comments, so that's one vote for bare legs.
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

I don't care what she wear just want to see her "broken" and defeated ;)
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

Bluestone wrote:
strangler_tw wrote:My message has been deleted?
Not by me. Was it offensive? Maybe one of the other mods deleted it. PM me, and we can discuss it.

Blue
Please check your message box, thanks.
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

In the bare legs vs tights debate, I'd vote bare legs, and in my mind, it's not close
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

Tights+1
No pantyhose, no sexy.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

My vote: Bare gorgeous skin is always preferable to covered skin. Simple.
My preferences for scene content: See my post under White Angel 16, p15.
T.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sorry guys I've been given orders by the boss - the Next Supernova will see her in tights but as I said in her secret Identity mode she will be bare legged. If you have problems with that take it up with the Boss AKA Blue. Thank you.
Attachments
supernova 5.jpg
supernova 5.jpg (639.63 KiB) Viewed 17326 times
hardensmith
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see upcoming news in the genre/add feedback to producers!
Referral: I've been following it for quite some time.

Post by hardensmith »

alright blue, i understand about the novanite slime, its hard to do. but what about just soaking her in water? same effect except it won't ruin the costume and it'll be great seeing her skirt and cape cling onto her ;)
Director B

Post by Director B »

hardensmith wrote:alright blue, i understand about the novanite slime, its hard to do. but what about just soaking her in water? same effect except it won't ruin the costume and it'll be great seeing her skirt and cape cling onto her ;)
Hi hardensmith, no we can't do that, it doesn't fit into our story line nor the location we have, sorry, there is a Super Girl series on you tube that has her under water and stuff - but no we can't do what you want nor can I see it happening in future Eps. Sorry again, just didn't want you to have your hopes up.
Henchman
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines/Secret Agents
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on your upcoming superheroine films.
Referral: Hypnotics World forum.

Post by Henchman »

Director B wrote:Thanks Henchman for that, only problem as I've said is we have a story and this doesn't fit into what we have planned, thanks again for your comments, so that's one vote for bare legs.
Yes, understood, I was just encouraged that the choking collar idea had been promoted to "maybe at some unspecified time in the future" which is definitely progress.