The next Supernova video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: The next Supernova video

Post by daredevil16 »

YES! seeing her paralyzed from a vicious back breaker or maybe even multiple back breakers in a row would be so incredible. would still love to see her shot with novanite bullets or impaled by something sharp. I would also settle for a brutal neck snap.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bummer about the babyoil. You could get her out of costume then cover her in babyoil... :twisted:
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

I also wish you guys can do more brutal beatdowns like darkwing takedown and dark widow widows bite. Seeing the heroine just pummeled into oblivion is BEYOND satisfying simply because you see her not just get beaten on a physical level but mental. Like in widows bite claire starts off with a confident swagger but that soon leaves her once she gets humbled in such a brutal fashion. You see her confidence turn to fear and intimidation and that is awesome. Also I wish maybe you guys can had face bruises and bruises in general like in windows bite and even a little bit of blood on the heroine like in jail break. Broken limbs would be welcomed as well
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

My message has been deleted?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

strangler_tw wrote:My message has been deleted?
Not by me. Was it offensive? Maybe one of the other mods deleted it. PM me, and we can discuss it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Oh yes another one with Danica!!!

I don't know if your superheroine wardrobe allows this but: fully exposed belly would be awesome!!!

Peril/Death Suggestions:

- A death trap where Danica gets shot by cryptonite arrows
- Danica gets stabbed by a really thin cryptonite spike
- something really uncommon and not easy to realize: A room with a moving wall of spikes that slowly impale her

Suggestions for stabbing-targets:

-Her lower belly
-her bellybutton
-Her throat (I know its uncommon but I can't encourage you enough to give it a try, sorry :))
superbia1987
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines and strangulation. Preferrably garrot, not so much with the hands, covers too much.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ever since UKSG's site shut down I've been looking for a new place to get asphyxia videos, hoping this will be a good way to keep track of them
Referral: Google

Post by superbia1987 »

I'm absolutely on board with novanite on a chain around her neck but perhaps you don't want to do that old trick. Perhaps a choker would be better? Something like what Elektra wore in Daredevil the movie. You could even have it fastened so tightly she can barely breathe.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

How about a remote controlled choker necklace that doesn't operate until getting a radio signal from (say) a mobile phone?
It emits a novanite gas to temporarily render our heroine powerless, and then the necklace immediately tightens and tightens and tightens...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:How about a remote controlled choker necklace that doesn't operate until getting a radio signal from (say) a mobile phone?
It emits a novanite gas to temporarily render our heroine powerless, and then the necklace immediately tightens and tightens and tightens...
I love that Idea, but we can't use it for this one as the story is already set, but we may use it in future ep.
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

I would LOVE if supernova was at the receiving end of 3-5 straight back breakers in a row. With each back breaker she gets weaker and screams in pain and agony as the villain continues to drive her weakened spine into his knee. On the final back breaker a loud cracking sound louder than the previous ones is made and she lets out a scream that was louder than each one she had previously. She than panics not being able to feel her legs and the maiden of steel is not made of steel anymore. It would not only be a defeat on a brutal physical level but on a mental one since she has never been injured like that before! PLEASE AMKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Sounds good director B.

You know I like a good piercing and I know many here have mentioned arrows before so an arrow even if just a single shot at the end would be great, could e krypto tipped or simply after so much fighting and novanite exposure Supes is unable to withstand the arrow tip and in it goes...shock horror drop to kees clutching arrow and stomach slow fade and drop down like asked for previously others.

In her reporter guise I would love to see some skirt riding up to reveal sexy stocking tops or a glimpse of underwear.
Also if yu go with a brutal beatdown some internal or even external mono/dialogue regarding stomach, ribs back etc. SN could speak out loud "My god my ribs..cracked!" and a thug/gatekeeper can respond "So not so invulnerable.invincible as you though cocky so and so you know the drill LOL!
I do enjoy when the realisation of their situation sink sin to a superheroine.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

daredevil16 wrote:I would LOVE if supernova was at the receiving end of 3-5 straight back breakers in a row. With each back breaker she gets weaker and screams in pain and agony as the villain continues to drive her weakened spine into his knee. On the final back breaker a loud cracking sound louder than the previous ones is made and she lets out a scream that was louder than each one she had previously. She than panics not being able to feel her legs and the maiden of steel is not made of steel anymore. It would not only be a defeat on a brutal physical level but on a mental one since she has never been injured like that before! PLEASE AMKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!
What a cool idea we will put this into the script.
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

Director B wrote:
daredevil16 wrote:I would LOVE if supernova was at the receiving end of 3-5 straight back breakers in a row. With each back breaker she gets weaker and screams in pain and agony as the villain continues to drive her weakened spine into his knee. On the final back breaker a loud cracking sound louder than the previous ones is made and she lets out a scream that was louder than each one she had previously. She than panics not being able to feel her legs and the maiden of steel is not made of steel anymore. It would not only be a defeat on a brutal physical level but on a mental one since she has never been injured like that before! PLEASE AMKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!
Really? You will? Oh my god I've always wanted someone to do it. I love back breakers more than anything. I would love for this to happen to either supernova or dark widow. This is why you guys are the best in the superheroine genre because you make your films based in what your customers want. Thank you!!! Seeing her fully "broken" like never before would add to the peril. Hopefully she begs for the villians to end her life since she's suffering so much. It would be an awesome/unique plot twist since most heroines are to prideful to beg for mercy. The physical and mental damage are too much for her to bear. Than a brutal stab or neck snap!
Director B

Post by Director B »

daredevil16 wrote:
Director B wrote:
Really? You will? Oh my god I've always wanted someone to do it. I love back breakers more than anything. I would love for this to happen to either supernova or dark widow. This is why you guys are the best in the superheroine genre because you make your films based in what your customers want. Thank you!!! Seeing her fully "broken" like never before would add to the peril. Hopefully she begs for the villians to end her life since she's suffering so much. It would be an awesome/unique plot twist since most heroines are to prideful to beg for mercy. The physical and mental damage are too much for her to bear. Than a brutal stab or neck snap!
Yep we will do this - it'll be a bit different to your idea but not by much, I hope you like what we have planned.
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

I'm sure I will! I honestly just want to see her get a good amount of her back being forced onto the villians knee and see the lovely supernova broken beyond repair both physically(paralyzed) and mentally ;)