What's ahead for Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

What's ahead for Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Hello again, folks. As we continue to countdown to filming day for "TWILIGHT ZONE: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Fan Film project, At The end of Next Week, we plan to submit the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace script to MMP Studios so they can submit it to both Kaycee Anne & Linda Hines. Once the script has been approved by MMP & Kaycee & Linda..we will move forward with getting things...which also means that we'll be making an official announcement on the 6th installment, rename this Facebook page and launch the crowdfunding campaign for this fan film project. So stay tuned for more details on one of the "Biggest Supergirl Underwater Peril installments" in the series!

Also, i have begun to get messages and emailing asking the question...what will happen to the series after Supergirl 6?
Well, I'm happy to say that I am planning to continue this series with a new storyline that will be revealed in Supergirl 6..so be on the look out for that when the film is released later this year and early next year.

The plan is to retain Kaycee Anne as Supergirl for future installments of the series as well and rightfully so..since she has become a fan favorite. The plan was to end the series at Supergirl 6 under Jac Ledoux..but since she bowed out of the series and Kaycee took over and put on an excellent performance..myself and the folks at MMP Studios have talked about doing more installments for this series with Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Linda Hines and other MMP Talents. Now, over the pass over of weeks..I have created titles for future installments of this series and who would Supergirl faceoff against in each installment...and here they are.

Supergirl VII: Unchained (Supergirl Vs. "Rogue" Aquawoman)
Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force (Supergirl Vs. Assassin Agent 2525 aka My version of "Rogue" Black Widow)
Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho (Supergirl Vs. "Rogue" Green Lantern--"Rogue" Green Lantern first appeared in Supergirl: Endurance and will make her return to the series in Supergirl 9 returns from the grave (So we thought) and is seeking revenge)
Supergirl X: Hard To Kill (Supergirl Vs "Evil" Superwoman)
futureinstallments.png
futureinstallments.png (887.31 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
This is the plan moving forward with the series & These future installments are planned for 2016-2017. So that's the situation concerning Supergirl 6, 7, 8 ,9 & 10 for the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series. Not only will the installment focus on underwater peril..but it will focus on other peril elements as well (Gas KOs, Drowning, Choking, Strangling and etc) You fans of the series, will also have an input on what kind of peril elements you want to see in each installment as well.

So that's the situation moving forward with this series. If you have any questions, feedback or comments on the state/future of this fan film series or questions on either installment, feel free to leave your feedback and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

P.S--Be on the lookout for screenshots from WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Pilot Installment entitled: The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. The film is scheduled to be filmed on Tuesday and the plan is to post up screenshots from the video on tuesday Night or Wednesday. So, stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema