A Super heroine or White Angel?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: A Super heroine or White Angel?

Post by Director B »

sleazy wrote:Superheroine pls :lol:

aaaaand while the wonder woman genre is pretty packed,the supernova area could use some fresh blood :razz:

especially that powergirl suggestion....hmmmmm...the possibilities.
awww well,she's not blonde anyway :cry:
Powergirl eh? Now there's a thought :-)
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

A thought. How would we weaken PowerGirl ? :twisted:

Nekosan
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

I love everyone's takes, but I guess I see something totally different. It's my curse. My burden. :mrgreen: The scenario is in the mail, Director B!
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

OK, MY VIEW IS THIS, SHE HAS A BODY THAT IS NOT FITTING FOR A WONDER WOMAN. SHE NEED TO BE IN A WHITE BLOUSE, NO BUTTONS, TIED AND THE BOTTOM, BLACK MINI-SKIRT, HOSE AND STILETTOS! BLACK BLAZER THAT COMES OFF DURING A BATTLE. HAIRDO LIKE THE LAST POSTER ON THE LAST PAGE. SHE HAS GREAT CATEYES! THEN AS SHE IS STANDING IN AN ARROGANT POSE, SIG CLAIRE ON HER! AS MR B KNOWS MY PREFERANCE (FEM-FEM, CHOKE AND STRANGLE) HER LANGUAGE " AH CLAIRE YOUR THE ONE WHOE LIKES TO STRANGLE" I HEARD THAT IN A PREVIOUS VIDEO. SOUNDED PERFECT FOR CLAIRE. WELL, "DATS WHAT I TINK" CRWARR
Director B

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:OK, MY VIEW IS THIS, SHE HAS A BODY THAT IS NOT FITTING FOR A WONDER WOMAN. SHE NEED TO BE IN A WHITE BLOUSE, NO BUTTONS, TIED AND THE BOTTOM, BLACK MINI-SKIRT, HOSE AND STILETTOS! BLACK BLAZER THAT COMES OFF DURING A BATTLE. HAIRDO LIKE THE LAST POSTER ON THE LAST PAGE. SHE HAS GREAT CATEYES! THEN AS SHE IS STANDING IN AN ARROGANT POSE, SIG CLAIRE ON HER! AS MR B KNOWS MY PREFERANCE (FEM-FEM, CHOKE AND STRANGLE) HER LANGUAGE " AH CLAIRE YOUR THE ONE WHOE LIKES TO STRANGLE" I HEARD THAT IN A PREVIOUS VIDEO. SOUNDED PERFECT FOR CLAIRE. WELL, "DATS WHAT I TINK" CRWARR
In other words you are voting for a White Angel then :-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Nope, sorry Mr B but IMO she is more a Jessica Jones-type than a White Angel
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Nope, sorry Mr B but IMO she is more a Jessica Jones-type than a White Angel
Yeah maybe you're right xj900uk
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote:Hi everyone, here's an actress who is keen to know what you guys think of her look and whether or not you see her as a Super heroine or a White Angel. If a Super heroine who? She has a very youthful look maybe an inexperience heroine that always ends up in peril? Please drop us a line with you thoughts.
Who is she ? A new actress hired by the bluestone production ? It seems to me that she is too young no ?

But if she will play in your upcoming videos, it's definetely not a super heroine but surely a White Angel, superheroine should be more fatter and more busty for me.
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Surely she is a White Angel!!! And will be strangled just like your other sisters!!! :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

dragonlleo wrote:Surely she is a White Angel!!! And will be strangled just like your other sisters!!! :clap:
Yep you maybe right, we'll see if she'll step up to the plate :-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

No sorry, but she seems more street-wise and raw than a white angel.
Jessica Jones PI vibe is what she gives off, thought it from the moment you first posted up some pix of her on here.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but WonderGirl and I have talked and we won't be doing a video together for various reasons that I am not at liberty to disclose.

So, I am now closing this topic. Let's concentrate our efforts on discussing films that are being released and produced, such as "Darkwing 10: Under Fire" coming out Friday, and "Ultrawoman 5" being filmed this week, featuring two of our most gorgeous actresses... four if you count a couple of very sexy bad girls, i.e. Agent August and DeadKill.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com