Beautiful or Ugly Villainesses?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Do you want beautiful or ugly villainesses?

1. Beautiful
70%
2. Ugly
19%
3. Don't care one way or the other
11%

Total votes: 47

rizoboy13
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web
Referral: web

Re: "Darkwing Under Fire"

Post by rizoboy13 »

Bluestone wrote:
Director B wrote:
rizoboy13 wrote:Hi Blue & Director B

I wanted to make a suggestion to you for future videos. If it's FvF, can we have a big imposing villainess like they do in NGC? I love the contrast between a beautiful heroine and a scary, large villainess
Well the boss, (Blue) likes all his women in his videos to be really good looking, I'm assuming you mean someone like the big Blonde girl in some of the NGC videos, am I right? Well you can only ask and see what big old bad Blue will say. :-)
So, DeadKill, who appears in this video, is not imposing enough for you?

Come on! She's wearing a fright mask and wielding a sword, and here's what she does to Darkwing (Stephanie Kane) in the upcoming "Darkwing 10: Under Fire"!

Darkwing Under Fire still 4.jpg
Here's the skinny on this one!

Firstly, there's still time to pick up "Darkwing 9: Defeated" before our next installment, "Darkwing 10: Under Fire", hits the stores! "Darkwing Defeated" sets the stage for this epic installment "Darkwing 10: Under Fire". The Dark Wondra Saga really begins to heat up!

Following the climatic events of "Supernova Jail Break" and "Darkwing Defeated", Xander Birkhoff is alive and out of prison. So, this episode commences with a character sketch of how brutal this megalomaniac can be as a beautiful blonde attempts to blackmail our corporate villain.

Then, the scene switches back to the captured, unmasked and uncostumed Darkwing, as Stephanie Kane is tortured by DeadKill.

As if that isn't enough, the beautiful Agent August joins the festivities... but on whose side?

You wanted female on female action, and you have it in spades in this episode, and if this epic sells well enough, there will be more fem-on-fem match-ups in the future! So, please support this new direction of our videos by purchasing "Darkwing 10: Under Fire" and we will reward you with many more female on female battles!

Blue
[/size][/color]
:ybat:
Don't get me wrong, I love your work as is... It's just something about a really big, mean villainess built a bit like a man fighting against a beautiful heroine....the contrast just kills me lol
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Darkwing 10: Under Fire" coming soon!

Post by Director B »

I know what you mean rizoboy13, even if Blue doesn't, are you are referring to that actress with Blonde hair in NGC's videos, as I said - and I'm speaking for Blue, correct me if I'm wrong Blue, the boss wants all his women in his films to be good looking that includes the bad girls, Deadkill is a babe, Dark Wondra is a babe and so is Agent August, so I guess you got your answer.
rizoboy13
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web

Post by rizoboy13 »

Director B wrote:I know what you mean rizoboy13, even if Blue doesn't, are you are referring to that actress with Blonde hair in NGC's videos, as I said - and I'm speaking for Blue, correct me if I'm wrong Blue, the boss wants all his women in his films to be good looking that includes the bad girls, Deadkill is a babe, Dark Wondra is a babe and so is Agent August, so I guess you got your answer.
Hey Director B! Here are a couple of examples on what I was talking about, and yes the blonde big woman too ;)
Attachments
fss_part05_screencap03.jpg
fss_part05_screencap03.jpg (135.43 KiB) Viewed 22556 times
fss_part03_screencap03.jpg
fss_part03_screencap03.jpg (118.66 KiB) Viewed 22556 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Beautiful or Ugly Villainesses?

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, there's been some requests for big ugly villainesses to fight our beautiful superheroines.

So, what does the majority want to see, ugly or beautiful?

Contribute to this poll with your preference, or you might get what others are asking for, instead of what you'd prefer. LOL!

Thanks for your feedback.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:I know what you mean rizoboy13, even if Blue doesn't, are you are referring to that actress with Blonde hair in NGC's videos, as I said - and I'm speaking for Blue, correct me if I'm wrong Blue, the boss wants all his women in his films to be good looking that includes the bad girls, Deadkill is a babe, Dark Wondra is a babe and so is Agent August, so I guess you got your answer.
I'm not counting it out completely, but I reckon that the majority of those who are requesting girl-on-girl action, which we will be delivering with this one, want two (or more) beautiful women fighting each other. Am I wrong? Am I in the minority or the majority here. Would you have rather had an big ugly bitch in "Darkwing Under Fire" instead of beautiful Agent August? If that's what the majority wants, I could certainly save money on casting these gorgeous babes. So, speak up. I just started a separate poll on this forum entitled "Beautiful or Ugly villainesses?"

Please make all future comments about this aspect of our videos to the poll thread. This thread is for discussion of "Darkwing 10: Under Fire" only. I will therefore be moving the above 'Ugly Villainess' posts to the new thread tonight.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rizoboy13

Post by rizoboy13 »

Ok I voted Blue!

Now I would suspect that most would want to see beautiful women. Somehow I just feel though that they won't be able to use their imagination and would just need to see beauty on screen. However for me, it's the contrast that counts when it comes to superheroine fetish videos. I personally like to see beauties go down to the beast. The villain in superhero movies always looks like an "ugly", a heel. It's what separates him from the hero. You rarely see beautiful villains.

Anyway, the answer for me would be to at least be able to see a quarter of your films with ugly villainesses. I can assure you the NGC videos carrying that formula (all NGC villains are ugly) are extremely popular.

I'd love if you gave it a try once, experimented with it and see the results for yourself.

That's my two cents!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Beautiful or Ugly Villainesses?

Post by xj900uk »

Beautiful, dangerous and sexy, of course!!
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

definatly beautiful
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

Not ugly per se, but atypical beauty is still a great way to mix things up. There's something kinky about the mighty heroine being outclassed by a plain Jane or older woman who aren't in her league.

I do have a weak spot for fitness women and bodybuilders. Not sure how those predilection developed, but they would make for convincing "Bane" characters.

http://www.fitvids.co.uk/
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

rizoboy13 wrote:
Hey Director B! Here are a couple of examples on what I was talking about, and yes the blonde big woman too ;)
As I keep telling you it's not up to me, it's up to the boss, direct your wants to him.
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

A Tall and Strong woman would be great.

There are beatiful women tall and strong and other ugly women, it's not very important if she's beatiful or ugly for me but a powerful villainesess would be a nice chance to do something different.

A bodybuilder or a very strong woman (not so ugly) would be nice
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Me as I said before UGLY !

Human sexuality is very difficult for everyone to express and to know about it, but for me it is a creation of energy by the "destruction" so we have to use + and -, Ugly/Beautiful.
rizoboy13

Post by rizoboy13 »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Me as I said before UGLY !

Human sexuality is very difficult for everyone to express and to know about it, but for me it is a creation of energy by the "destruction" so we have to use + and -, Ugly/Beautiful.
Agreed 100%. I just think that people need to stop and use their imagination a bit. You already have a beauty: the heroine. Her destruction should come at the hand of the beast. I mean, people already accept that when the beast is male. Why not female?
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Any example of a "Ugly" villainesses ?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

darkins1de wrote:Any example of a "Ugly" villainesses ?
It's difficult to choose, I saw many others fetishes production using very fat women and some of them old women (like evil sorceress in snow white), but me I prefer skinny women playing villainesses and also women having many piercing in her bodies especially in her faces, and using old women is also a good thing for me.