Beautiful or Ugly Villainesses?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Do you want beautiful or ugly villainesses?

1. Beautiful
70%
2. Ugly
19%
3. Don't care one way or the other
11%

Total votes: 47

Henchman
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines/Secret Agents
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on your upcoming superheroine films.
Referral: Hypnotics World forum.

Re: Beautiful or Ugly Villainesses?

Post by Henchman »

I vote for devastatingly attractive, like all of your actresses in fact.

This is especially true when the plot calls for the villainess to share our poor heroine's fate when, after gloating and explaining the plot, she gets her own comeuppance.

Come to think of it, bad girls being betrayed by their henchmen or superiors is something you could do more of.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Henchman wrote:Come to think of it, bad girls being betrayed by their henchmen or superiors is something you could do more of.
If these henchmen (henchwomen) and superiors are in fact also ugly women betraying the beautiful naive bad girls...Why not ? It's 100 % OK for me.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

I saw that bluestone production has used before ugly women as villainesses in their fetishes videos, that's right ! in the
"Supernova vs. Darkwing" videos (Darkwing 4: Hunted by Supernova, Supernova 4: Vigilante Justice) there is an ugly blonde villainess who kills Darkwing and Supernova at the end of this two series.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:I saw that bluestone production has used before ugly women as villainesses in their fetishes videos, that's right ! in the
"Supernova vs. Darkwing" videos (Darkwing 4: Hunted by Supernova, Supernova 4: Vigilante Justice) there is an ugly blonde villainess who kills Darkwing and Supernova at the end of this two series.
I wouldn't call her ugly. Can I get a second opinion from someone who has the video, please.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

I am not trying to preach here. I understand that you might be looking for the drama of contrast .But who wants to tell these women that they are being cast because they are ugly? :shake:
How about less attractive ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I pulled a couple of vidcaps from "Hunted by Supernova", and here is the "ugly" villainess...
BlondeVillainess.jpg
BlondeVillainess.jpg (43.72 KiB) Viewed 14851 times
BlondeVillainess2.jpg
BlondeVillainess2.jpg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 14849 times
If this is your definition of ugly, then I will include ugly women such as her in future Bluestone videos. No problem. LOL! :lol2:

Blue[/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rizoboy13
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web
Referral: web

Post by rizoboy13 »

darkins1de wrote:Any example of a "Ugly" villainesses ?
Yes, there are couple of pictures I've posted above from the NGC website. I've suggested to Blue to use actresses of a similar demeanor. It would be a nice change up.
rizoboy13
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to follow on all death fetish news that i can on the web
Referral: web

Post by rizoboy13 »

Bluestone wrote:Okay, I pulled a couple of vidcaps from "Hunted by Supernova", and here is the "ugly" villainess...
BlondeVillainess.jpg
BlondeVillainess2.jpg
If this is your definition of ugly, then I will include ugly women such as her in future Bluestone videos. No problem. LOL! :lol2:

Blue[/color]
I don't think she's "ugly". She definitely carries a mean look though hahha.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Say, Bluestone. Why don't you play the part of the villainess in the next superheroine production? That would definitely be worth watching... I promise you, sales and interest would go through the roof!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Say, Bluestone. Why don't you play the part of the villainess in the next superheroine production? That would definitely be worth watching... I promise you, sales and interest would go through the roof!

Bluestone in drag? Now, that would be ugly! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I promise you though, Blue, people would be talking about your performance for months afterwards!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I promise you though, Blue, people would be talking about your performance for months afterwards!
Yes, and I know just what they'd be saying... and it wouldn't be pretty either!!! LOL!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism

Bluestone wrote:Okay, I pulled a couple of vidcaps from "Hunted by Supernova", and here is the "ugly" villainess...
BlondeVillainess.jpg
BlondeVillainess2.jpg

Blue[/color]
Yes it's her the "ugly" one that I found on bluestone video, surely not the ugliest or the ugly girl that we can find in the street, but surely the ugliest woman on bluestone production ! If I have to choose between Claire and this "ugly" blonde to play as villainess against Lynda&Yvonne&Danica, it's definetely this "ugly" blonde. :approve:

Will you take this actress again for new upcoming videos ? If it is the case, I would like to see a long painful garotting scene between her and the beautiful Lynda&Yvonne&Danica&and the one playing in "the shard of revenge" :excited:

And don't care about the others fans who voted for "sexy" villainess, they will agree with me for these "upcoming videos" starring this "blonde villainess"... !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Yes it's her the "ugly" one that I found on bluestone video, surely not the ugliest or the ugly girl that we can find in the street, but surely the ugliest woman on bluestone production ! If I have to choose between Claire and this "ugly" blonde to play as villainess against Lynda&Yvonne&Danica, it's definetely this "ugly" blonde. :approve:

Will you take this actress again for new upcoming videos ? If it is the case, I would like to see a long painful garotting scene between her and the beautiful Lynda&Yvonne&Danica&and the one playing in "the shard of revenge" :excited:

And don't care about the others fans who voted for "sexy" villainess, they will agree with me for these "upcoming videos" starring this "blonde villainess"... !
If you consider this girl 'ugly', then we may be able to accommodate that kind of ugly. LOL!

Please note that the poll overwhelmingly approves of gorgeous actresses to play both heroines and villainesses.

So, the vast majority of our villainesses will continue to be beautiful... though twisted in attitude.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com