Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl NOW PLAYING!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl NOW PLAYING!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: It's FINALLY HERE! :supes:
Ever wanted to see what happens to a superheroine through the killer's eye? If the answer is yes, then this fan film is for you. From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that is combines with the Twilight Zone. WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril fan Film Series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. The parody series will focus on different characters that enter into different situations on a particular day or moment and end up in an underwater peril situation that they either live or die in it. The characters will either be Superheroines, Cosplay characters (Police officer, Cheerleader or etc) and will feature different MMP talent in each installment of the series. Most of these installments will feature only one person in it and sometimes two. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". It's a POV Superheroine Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment that stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her. Sadly, she fall into the trap and that's when peril ensues. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat. What deadly watery trap is Supergirl going to fall into? and will leave you asking the question "Is love worth getting killed for?". That's sad lesson and answer will be learned..."In The Twilight Zone" .........We certainly hope that this pilot (first) installment is a hit on YouTube and helps jump start this new spin off series. you'll notice that there are some similarities to the Supergirl V fan film that was released earlier this year..but the plot is different and so is the outcome. Two things to look at in this fan film is the sunlight and the "Supergirl ring" that Roger gives to Supergirl. They will both play at big part in this installment as you will see. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this installment. And once again You'll be able to see Supergirl's sexy side in this installment I assure you that Kaycee Anne's performance as Supergirl in this twilight Zone Superheroine film will leave you wanting more. We certainly want to do more installments of this spin off series featuring other characters like Wonder Woman, catwoman, Evil "Superwoman" and etc. Since this is a brand new spin off series..we are starting off small with the peril elements..but in future installments..the peril elements will expand. So, sit back and enjoy, Kaycee Anne as Supergirl in the first installment of Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl. Thanks for all the support of our main series and now, our spin off series.

:supes: Brought to you in High Definition! :supes:
Watch Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl, right now on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hoT6IuuUN8

BTW, We hope to give an official announcement on the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" Underwater Peril Fan Film Series between Friday and This weekend. When we do..we will break it to you fans and also launch the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for this fan film installment and will also give you the plot of this film as well. So stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema