SUPERGIRL VI: THE QUEST FOR PEACE OFFICIALLY DELAYED!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

SUPERGIRL VI: THE QUEST FOR PEACE OFFICIALLY DELAYED!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirl6dealyed.png
supergirl6dealyed.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4667 times
:supes: ATTENTION :supes:
Due to us being short on funding, the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,550 and So far, all we only have received in the crowdfunding of $100.00 and that means that we are $1,450.00 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed.

Now, many of you have messaged me and emailed me about leaving the paypal option open so you fans can have a chance to send your contributions/donation to help Supergirl VI get funded...so, just like we did with the "Twilight Zone: Deadly Admirer Supergirl Fan Film"....we will leave the option of sending your donations/contribution directly via paypal to my paypal address which is jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com open, THIS WILL REMAIN THE ONLY OPTION TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS/CONTRIBUTIONS & WILL REMAIN OPEN after the crowdfunding campaign ends this weekend. THE PAYPAL OPTION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE FAN FILM IS FULLY FUNDED!!!!

Now, if you have any questions on the Supergirl 6 project or have any questions on anything else (including helping to fund this film) email me at jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or you can message me via Facebook on the project's fan film series page..by clicking on the "Message button" or leave a message or comment on this forum.

DISCLAIMER: If you are one of those people who want to contribute to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace project via paypal, my paypal address is jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com.

Once again, The 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema