SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL SERIES FACEBOOK hits 1,000 Like

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL SERIES FACEBOOK hits 1,000 Like

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

HOLYCOW! As of March of This year...The Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Facebook Page had 250 likes/ Subscribers..but ever since Kaycee Anne became Supergirl and made her debut as the Girl of Steel in Supergirl V, the fan film series page has collected over 750 plus subscribers. As of today--December 25th, 2015, The Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Facebook Page has 1,000 LIKES/SUBSCRIBERS! This is indeed a tremendous Christmas present and I know myself, WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions and the actresses/crew and people of MMP Studios all of you fans continuing support and it is greatly appreciate it and we all look forward to bringing you Supergirl 6 and future installment of this fan film series in 2016 and years to come. WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND WE SAY, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT OF WON YOUTUBE/MMP STUDIOS SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM SERIES!!!!! Spread the word about our unique Non-Profit Supergirl Underwater Peril YouTube Fan Film Series and share your friends and fellow Superheroines/Peril fans, this link to the fan film series' facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
Attachments
1000likesposter.png
1000likesposter.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 5072 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema