Info about Bluestone Superheroines

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Info about Bluestone Superheroines

Post by Bluestone »

Chet3488 wrote: What video is this pic from?
I gotta see Dark Wondra Peril or ... death?
The first couple of pics on this thread are from Season 3 which will debut after the Dark Wondra Saga concludes! There will be two more Dark Wondra Saga episodes. The next one will be "Darkwing 13: Climax of Evil". Then, the concluding episode of Season 2. After that, not resting on our laurels... because that can be uncomfortable... we'll kick off Season 3 of the Bluestone Superheroines!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I can't wait. The Dark Wondra series has been my favorite of all time. I really enjoyed the UltraWoman series but with the Dark Wondra series you guys have taken the genre to a whole new level. Keep up the great work.... I patiently await the next episode.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Chet3488 wrote:I can't wait. The Dark Wondra series has been my favorite of all time. I really enjoyed the UltraWoman series but with the Dark Wondra series you guys have taken the genre to a whole new level. Keep up the great work.... I patiently await the next episode.
Thanks Chet3488, we are glad that you liked season 2.