Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

Post by xj900uk »

Of course I hope she goes topless for proper character or plot development in the new movie, Blue, and not just for cheap titillation or peepshow-type thrills...
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

Well I would suggest this scene: It can be played by any of this SYCC stars like Yvonne or Krystal Red or Heather Page wearing a beautiful black dress or a hot blouse with a tremendous cleavage. The scene starts like this: With Yvonne or Heather or Krystal Red or another actress in a room feeling discomfort in her chest, because someone has put a rarely drug in her drink causing her heart palpitations so Yvonne calls for a doctor and then a fake doctor that is actually a Professional killer arrives to the room, the fake doctor introduces himself, Krystal or Yvonne tells about her health problems, the doctor will be well equiped, despites he is a fake doctor, so the doctor will check Yvonne or Kristal's eyes with a diagnosis Lamp, then will check her blood pressure, and will check pulse in patient's neck and finally the doctor will check Yvonne, or Krystal or any other actress' heart with his stethoscope, the fake doctor will ask the patient to unbutton her blouse, so Yvonne will do it revealing her beautiful and luscious breasts, the doctor will support the diafragm of his stethoscope on Kristal or Yvonne's chest, touching a little her big boobs(maybe Yvonne's heartbeat or Krystal ones could be heard in the background), having a great chest auscultation, then the fake doctor will tell that Yvonne has a powerful heartbeat but it is going to be stopped, the the well equiped doctor will use a gun, a knife or a rope to try to kill Yvonne and the figth will start, after a great figth Krystal or Ivonne will be defeated, she can be defeated anyway; maybe strangled or with many stabs in belly and chest or with many bullets, I suggest for the end the fakedoctor searching with the stethoscope for a heartbeat in a dying Yvonne or Kristal's chest(maybe it can be able to hear Krystal or Ivonne's heartbeat in background again, first quickly and stronger but then weak and slower and slower and more slower and even more slower and will finally stop beating), then the murderer will catch Krystal or Ivonne's Body calling a superior first and confirming the dead of wether Yvonne, wether Krystal Red, wether Heather Page or any of the great actresses in SCYY.
Last edited by Blackdevil3103 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

A really active chloroform scene and a cradle carry for Yvonne!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Here's something cheap and easy to do for BLue and Director B

A White Angel is captured by the bad guys, and experimented on. They know that slow strangulation will kill her, but they want to find out if she has any othe rlethal weaknesses. So she is tied up, electrocuted, gassed, shot, stabbed, bagged, drowned, and any other diabolical lethal things they can think of to see if they have a permanent affect upon her.
As an interesting alternative ending twist, she manages to escape and kill all the bad guys before leaving the building.
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

:D TAKE MY MONEY NOW
Blackdevil3103 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:11 am Well I would suggest this scene: It can be played by any of this SYCC stars like Yvonne or Krystal Red or Heather Page wearing a beautiful black dress or a hot blouse with a tremendous cleavage. The scene starts like this: With Yvonne or Heather or Krystal Red or another actress in a room feeling discomfort in her chest, because someone has put a rarely drug in her drink causing her heart palpitations so Yvonne calls for a doctor and then a fake doctor that is actually a Professional killer arrives to the room, the fake doctor introduces himself, Krystal or Yvonne tells about her health problems, the doctor will be well equiped, despites he is a fake doctor, so the doctor will check Yvonne or Kristal's eyes with a diagnosis Lamp, then will check her blood pressure, and will check pulse in patient's neck and finally the doctor will check Yvonne, or Krystal or any other actress' heart with his stethoscope, the fake doctor will ask the patient to unbutton her blouse, so Yvonne will do it revealing her beautiful and luscious breasts, the doctor will support the diafragm of his stethoscope on Kristal or Yvonne's chest, touching a little her big boobs(maybe Yvonne's heartbeat or Krystal ones could be heard in the background), having a great chest auscultation, then the fake doctor will tell that Yvonne has a powerful heartbeat but it is going to be stopped, the the well equiped doctor will use a gun, a knife or a rope to try to kill Yvonne and the figth will start, after a great figth Krystal or Ivonne will be defeated, she can be defeated anyway; maybe strangled or with many stabs in belly and chest or with many bullets, I suggest for the end the fakedoctor searching with the stethoscope for a heartbeat in a dying Yvonne or Kristal's chest(maybe it can be able to hear Krystal or Ivonne's heartbeat in background again, first quickly and stronger but then weak and slower and slower and more slower and even more slower and will finally stop beating), then the murderer will catch Krystal or Ivonne's Body calling a superior first and confirming the dead of wether Yvonne, wether Krystal Red, wether Heather Page or any of the great actresses in SCYY.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'd like to suggest something a little different in the asphyxia department.

A sexy White Angel is attacked at home in miniskirt, white blouse, and heels. After a struggle, she's knocked out by chloroform, and wakes in behind a glass wall with Agent X watching from the other side. The smaller the containment, the better. As she starts to bluster and threaten, we hear a pump start up and a hissing sound begins. X smiles and tells her the room she is in, is airtight and the pump is drawing out all the breathable air. Slowly and in great agony, the White Angel suffocates to death. While she is doing so, Agent X tells her that this is a test of her ability to regenerate after being left in a vacuum for varying amounts of time after she dies, each time she regenerates they will repeat the test with a longer delay. Finally, as she slides down the glass wall, he chuckles and assures her that he's really hoping the first few tests don't work, so he gets to enjoy watching her die over and over and over! One nice trick is that the final slide and expiration, could be repeated several times (without the dialogue) each divided by a frame with an increasing "test interval", (30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours). If the selected actress is either a one-off, or not intended to return to the role, it could end with Agent X on the phone reporting that the last interval "finished the bitch" and that the body will be disposed of.

Attachments
Supergirl Suffocating.gif
Supergirl Suffocating.gif (19.98 MiB) Viewed 2045 times
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:06 pm I'd like to suggest something a little different in the asphyxia department.

A sexy White Angel is attacked at home in miniskirt, white blouse, and heels. After a struggle, she's knocked out by chloroform, and wakes in behind a glass wall with Agent X watching from the other side. The smaller the containment, the better. As she starts to bluster and threaten, we hear a pump start up and a hissing sound begins. X smiles and tells her the room she is in, is airtight and the pump is drawing out all the breathable air. Slowly and in great agony, the White Angel suffocates to death. While she is doing so, Agent X tells her that this is a test of her ability to regenerate after being left in a vacuum for varying amounts of time after she dies, each time she regenerates they will repeat the test with a longer delay. Finally, as she slides down the glass wall, he chuckles and assures her that he's really hoping the first few tests don't work, so he gets to enjoy watching her die over and over and over! One nice trick is that the final slide and expiration, could be repeated several times (without the dialogue) each divided by a frame with an increasing "test interval", (30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours). If the selected actress is either a one-off, or not intended to return to the role, it could end with Agent X on the phone reporting that the last interval "finished the bitch" and that the body will be disposed of.

Now that is an idea I support very much! At least this way nothing would cover the actress' neck while she is choking (no rope, no killer's hand).
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

I remember when Marvel and DC might put a comic together in the 1980s... and I'm thinking along those lines, so here goes:
The Red Ribbon Stangler from the superheroine movies (and UKSG) takes on and defeats a White Angel (or 2)!!!??