Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Re: Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

Post by tiberius »

Yes, like that, and of course I bought that one. Very nicely done. I would think all shooting fans would love it.
If I could change something: the bullet impacts should be slower, so she has time to react to each one of them (all onscreen, of course), which is why I usually don't go for machinegun - way too fast. All in the torso, always the torso and face shown. No camera cuts during the shooting.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

tiberius wrote:Yes, like that, and of course I bought that one. Very nicely done. I would think all shooting fans would love it.
If I could change something: the bullet impacts should be slower, so she has time to react to each one of them (all onscreen, of course), which is why I usually don't go for machinegun - way too fast. All in the torso, always the torso and face shown. No camera cuts during the shooting.
So many people want so many different things, comments like yours help us to see people's wants so thank you tiberius.
Attachments
WA 16 still 38.jpg
WA 16 still 38.jpg (545.64 KiB) Viewed 13992 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Well, my dream is to watch a WA be strangled in sexy lingerie...
Director B

Post by Director B »

dragonlleo wrote:Well, my dream is to watch a WA be strangled in sexy lingerie...
Noted dragonlleo, we will consider that.
Attachments
WA 16 still 15.jpg
WA 16 still 15.jpg (506.96 KiB) Viewed 13927 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

More White Angels in boots and very short leather skirts or hotpants, please!! :excited:

And also let them win for a change even if it's in the alternative ending - love to see a White Angel or two sadistically and triumphantly dispatching her victim - preferably another beautiful young lady!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:More White Angels in boots and very short leather skirts or hotpants, please!! :excited:

And also let them win for a change even if it's in the alternative ending - love to see a White Angel or two sadistically and triumphantly dispatching her victim - preferably another beautiful young lady!
Hot pants, let me see if Kylie Minogue is available :-) As for boots and short leather skirts, well we did have Danica is a short skirt and boots in one Ep, and they do win, Danica killed Gold face and saved her other White Angel sisters in White Angel 15 and Lynda also won in White Angel 16 when she killed agent X. Have you not been following the saga LOL!

Okay, so bottom line is we do have a few Eps of the girls winning - looks like you missed them xj900uk.
Attachments
Singer_Kylie_Minogue_is_b.jpg
Singer_Kylie_Minogue_is_b.jpg (230.78 KiB) Viewed 13762 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I've seen a couple of them, Director B, but there's no reason why we can't have a few more!! :yes:

And if you can get Kylie Minogue to appear in a White Angels movie, then I will go out and buy everyone film in your complete catalogue...
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

HEY MR B...WHAT YOU SMOKIN, LYNDA DIDNT KILL X IN WA 16??? CRWARR
Director B

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:HEY MR B...WHAT YOU SMOKIN, LYNDA DIDNT KILL X IN WA 16??? CRWARR
Yes she did in the peril version, she shoots him in the head, pic below - did you not get that one LOL!
Attachments
WA 16 still 19.jpg
WA 16 still 19.jpg (624.35 KiB) Viewed 13623 times
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

AAAHHHHH...I GOT THE EXTREME VERSION, DUMMY ME! CRWARR
Sams

Post by Sams »

I think Cara Swift would be great as the next White Angel. She did a great job in the Blackbird movies.
She would look sexy in a short skirt and high heels being strangled.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Sams wrote:I think Cara Swift would be great as the next White Angel. She did a great job in the Blackbird movies.
She would look sexy in a short skirt and high heels being strangled.
I agree!!! :clap:
Nyati13
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and silenced pistols.
Why do you want to join this forum?: In order to find videos and photosets.
Referral: I've been a member for a long time, I just forgot my password.

Post by Nyati13 »

Danica Thrall in skirt and heels taking an arrow or two please!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'm going to throw an idea out for your extreme versions to see if it has any merit with anyone else. Please chime in.
Trying to tie some of this together, I've noticed that when you do a strangling scene, the heroine is subjected to many minutes of thrashing about, slowly losing the battle. Right near the end, it's obvious she's dying and her moment of death is captured brilliantly by your group. On a couple of your strangling vids I've watched (I buy the 2-for-ones so I get both versions), after she is obviously dead, the attacker yanks one or two more times, just to make sure she's dead, even though there is no more conscious reaction by the heroine - just body jerks. I think these are the most well-done finality scenes in the industry.
Now being a stabbing/shooting fan, I suggest that for the extreme versions where the death is due to stabbing, the same pattern should be used. Around 8-10 seconds of deliberate thrusts, each causing a reaction in the heroine, until she is so weak that her reactions are almost nonexistent. Then, with no camera cut, she expires, followed a couple seconds later by one or two more stabs "just to make certain", same camera cut. The same would go for bullets (backbreaks, etc.)
That's my take on it, and that's what I'd like to see whenever stabbing/shooting occurs.
My 2 cents, but I think it would be very effective, since it works for the stranglings.
By the way, this suggestion is for both White Angels and superheroines.
Director B

Post by Director B »

tiberius wrote:I'm going to throw an idea out for your extreme versions to see if it has any merit with anyone else. Please chime in.
Trying to tie some of this together, I've noticed that when you do a strangling scene, the heroine is subjected to many minutes of thrashing about, slowly losing the battle. Right near the end, it's obvious she's dying and her moment of death is captured brilliantly by your group. On a couple of your strangling vids I've watched (I buy the 2-for-ones so I get both versions), after she is obviously dead, the attacker yanks one or two more times, just to make sure she's dead, even though there is no more conscious reaction by the heroine - just body jerks. I think these are the most well-done finality scenes in the industry.
Now being a stabbing/shooting fan, I suggest that for the extreme versions where the death is due to stabbing, the same pattern should be used. Around 8-10 seconds of deliberate thrusts, each causing a reaction in the heroine, until she is so weak that her reactions are almost nonexistent. Then, with no camera cut, she expires, followed a couple seconds later by one or two more stabs "just to make certain", same camera cut. The same would go for bullets (backbreaks, etc.)
That's my take on it, and that's what I'd like to see whenever stabbing/shooting occurs.
My 2 cents, but I think it would be very effective, since it works for the stranglings.
By the way, this suggestion is for both White Angels and superheroines.
Hey tiberius, nice to hear from you, yes it's a cool idea, we can do that, anyone else agree?
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 43.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 43.jpg (742.28 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
Ultra Woman 4 still 41.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 41.jpg (713.47 KiB) Viewed 13423 times