Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Re: Suggestion Box - For Bluestone White Angels!

Post by jasne »

sure you can :approve:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

jasne wrote:sure you can :approve:
Huh? What are you referring to?
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

sure you can :approve:

Huh? What are you referring to?
i was referring to this:)
Hey tiberius, nice to hear from you, yes it's a cool idea, we can do that, anyone else agree?
Dude
What is your main fetish?: Strangle - but not death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wondra and ultra-woman!!!
Referral: Bought videos

Post by Dude »

Bravo100, Crwarr... I'm with you!! Lots of fvf strangling, pls!!!!?!?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Okay, so am I right that you want us to mix it up when it comes to the White Angel series. you know stabbings, stranglings, shootings, right? We are shooting very soon so if that's what you guys want then we will comply. Do you guys favour manual strangling or garotting? Do you want topless or no topless? Let us know.
Attachments
WA 11 still 2.jpg
WA 11 still 2.jpg (659.25 KiB) Viewed 12299 times
Vengeful Visitation still 4.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 4.jpg (566.4 KiB) Viewed 12299 times
Vengeful Visitation still 2.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 2.jpg (528.67 KiB) Viewed 12299 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Director B wrote:Okay, so am I right that you want us to mix it up when it comes to the White Angel series. you know stabbings, stranglings, shootings, right? We are shooting very soon so if that's what you guys want then we will comply. Do you guys favour manual strangling or garotting? Do you want topless or no topless? Let us know.
Yeah, topless and garrote of course! But manual strangling is just fine too!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Think I prefer strangling. And some bagging or smothering if you can do it, as well as chloroforming. Definitely topless if possible... :excited:
Scarves
What is your main fetish?: my main fetish is breath-play, especially strangling or choking by hands
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found some good vids in the past on the old Bluestone`s Site. Hopefully it will have some more in the future.
Referral: from the link under www.Silkvideos.com

Post by Scarves »

I prefer strangling of course!!!
.......but why not using a piece of silk around her neck, maybe a thin silkscarf
dragonlleo

Post by dragonlleo »

Strangling + topless + tongue out = perfect formula!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

For the extreme versions stabbings/shootings (silencers preferred), always topless, best if bare down to the beltline. For shootings, the final shots should be in the chest for death shots. It always makes me wonder when the kill shot ends up being somewhere near the bellybutton. Painful - yes, instant death - not bloody likely ;)
Actually the final stabbings should be at least somewhere near the heart as well.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Some really good suggestions here thank you all, the topless thing, as I've said in the pass, it depends on the model/actress. We always find that the better looking they are the more unlikely they'll do topless on video. Fetish actresses always have that look about them that doesn't fit into the Bluestone world, like tramp stamps, studs on their body, bright coloured hair, but we know that the better looking the actress the more sales. That's why getting the best looking actresses are our top priority.

Is topless a deal breaker for you, or could you live without it? What about the strangling itself, in what white Angel video did we hit just the right buttons for you? Now I'm talking about the event itself, i.e. the way the strangling was done, like in say WA 5, September Rose's arms held behind her back while Agent X strangled her with his neck tie, WA 1 weaken and strangled with a stocking, WA 2 sensual strangling on top of a table via a stocking, or WA 6/WA3 garrotted while tied to a chair? Which one really cracked your chain? Which WA for you didn't work and why, was it because of the actress, she just didn't do it for you? Was it because of the strangling or what that actress was wearing. As I keep saying, the more we know the more closer we can come to improving the videos. Thanks for your time and thanks for your comments in advance.
Attachments
WA 5 still.jpg
WA 5 still.jpg (585.88 KiB) Viewed 12236 times
dragonlleo

Post by dragonlleo »

Director B wrote:Some really good suggestions here thank you all, the topless thing, as I've said in the pass, it depends on the model/actress. We always find that the better looking they are the more unlikely they'll do topless on video. Fetish actresses always have look about them that doesn't fit into the Bluestone world, like tramp stamps, studs on their body, bright coloured hair, but we know that the better looking the actress the more sales. That's why getting the best looking actresses are our top priority.

Is topless a deal breaker for you, or could you live without it? What about the strangling itself, in what white Angel video did we hit just the right buttons for you? Now I'm talking about the event itself, i.e. the way the strangling was done, like in say WA 5, September Rose's arms held behind her back while Agent X strangled her with his neck tie, WA 1 weaken and strangled with a stocking, WA 2 sensual strangling on top of a table via a stocking, or WA 6/WA3 garrotted while tied to a chair? Which one really cracked your chain? Which WA for you didn't work and why, was it because of the actress, she just didn't do it for you? Was it because of the strangling or what that actress was wearing. As I keep saying, the more we know the more closer we can come to improving the videos. Thanks for your time and thanks for your comments in advance.
Well, what I like in strangling scenes? I think that topless makes the scene more sensual, surely! Or a blouse opened revealing a sexy bra is great too. I love pantyhose just like in Final Assignment. Although Darkwng 3: Civilian Guise be a superheroine video, it can pass like a WA video too, my opinion. There is all that a WA video can have: A beautiful actress, a long and sensual strangling, topless, great facial expressions, tongue out, a good fight... I love when the heroine challenges her enemy to strangle her. Ah, the inner voice is just great too. Well, it's that!
Nyati13
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and silenced pistols.
Why do you want to join this forum?: In order to find videos and photosets.
Referral: I've been a member for a long time, I just forgot my password.

Post by Nyati13 »

Well, this is what floats my boat:

Office attire - skirts and heels, big hoop earrings, long hair, gloss lipstick.

Strangling from behind, with a garrote. NO gravity-defying tongues.

Silencer shots, impacting squarely in breasts. Just tiny, .22-sized holes in cloth, not bare skin.

Arrows or darts.

Body handling, dragging, carrying.

If you can't convince an actress to do topless, a nice bra is almost as good.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Nyati13 wrote:Well, this is what floats my boat:

Office attire - skirts and heels, big hoop earrings, long hair, gloss lipstick.

Strangling from behind, with a garrote. NO gravity-defying tongues.

Silencer shots, impacting squarely in breasts. Just tiny, .22-sized holes in cloth, not bare skin.

Arrows or darts.

Body handling, dragging, carrying.

If you can't convince an actress to do topless, a nice bra is almost as good.
Hmmm Nyati13, everyone knows you're a hard man to please :-) But we might just do one like that just to see hard really hard you really are to please LOL!
Attachments
WA 10 still 3.jpg
WA 10 still 3.jpg (634.79 KiB) Viewed 12207 times
WA 10 still 2.jpg
WA 10 still 2.jpg (601.97 KiB) Viewed 12207 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Silenced shot to the head, please! :excited: Nice little red hole right between the beautiful wide-open & surprised eyes, with just a trickle of blood