Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:55 am Behind the scenes with very sexy Mia Ford
That was an incredible video that I find myself returning to over and over. Mia's exotic beauty paired with her obvious acting skills really raised the bar! I'll admit, that one my first viewing, I was a little disappointed at how little she really struggled in the final strangulation because it began before she'd recovered from the Chloroform but when I watched it again, I began to appreciate the subtle nature and how it reinforced the air of total defeat and helplessness, and now I actually find that scenario very appealing! This video was also unique for being the only one (so far) to introduce the postmortem bladder release. As it hasn't been repeated, I assume this was an experiment that didn't garner much support, but I appreciated how it added to the realism of her termination. All-in-all, this is in my Top-10 of all your videos!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"That was an incredible video that I find myself returning to over and over. Mia's exotic beauty paired with her obvious acting skills really raised the bar! I'll admit, that one my first viewing, I was a little disappointed at how little she really struggled in the final strangulation because it began before she'd recovered from the Chloroform but when I watched it again, I began to appreciate the subtle nature and how it reinforced the air of total defeat and helplessness, and now I actually find that scenario very appealing! This video was also unique for being the only one (so far) to introduce the postmortem bladder release. As it hasn't been repeated, I assume this was an experiment that didn't garner much support, but I appreciated how it added to the realism of her termination. All-in-all, this is in my Top-10 of all your videos!"

Yes, we decided to do something different. Before the garrotting, she was chloroformed and was coming too. She was very weak. With the Gatekeeper garrotting her, putting just enough pressure on her windpipe, depriving her of oxygen, he created the breath play scenario. She experienced hypoxia, which is believed to heighten a sexual experience. It seems the heroine is turned on by her own deafeat. So Teen Bat died sexually aroused, hence the low sexy groans.
Attachments
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 27.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 27.jpg (593.16 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 37.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 37.jpg (470.43 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 10.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 10.jpg (695.74 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the very sexy Lynda
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Lynda 4 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Lynda 4 copy.jpg (703.57 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:25 am Behind the scenes with the very sexy Lynda
Always the preferred use for her lasso! Although I thoroughly enjoyed how Xander used its power in Supernova 17 to control Supernova and force her to helplessly watch as the other Supernova is strangled to death by the constricting collar, and then again to force her to allow herself to be strangled to death! :twisted:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the very sexy Rebecca Mason
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Supernova Rebecca 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Supernova Rebecca 14 copy.jpg (671.26 KiB) Viewed 4972 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Always the preferred use for her lasso! Although I thoroughly enjoyed how Xander used its power in Supernova 17 to control Supernova and force her to helplessly watch as the other Supernova is strangled to death by the constricting collar, and then again to force her to allow herself to be strangled to death! :twisted:"

The one that started it all off, killed with her own weapon, the Magic Lasso!
Attachments
Wondra fall of a heroine still 12.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 12.jpg (621.7 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 11.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 11.jpg (528.8 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg (587.85 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 9.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 9.jpg (486.56 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Yes, that one was delicious! Emma has a magnificent body and the way he basically toyed with her was perfect! I loved the interrogation and slow kill and the wonderful way that he told her what he was going to do to her. Especially, those videos where the killer wore a mask, toning down the music really helps the dialogue.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Lynda, and the sexy Emma G
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 11.jpg
Behind the scenes still 11.jpg (734.43 KiB) Viewed 4687 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Mink
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 161.jpg
Behind the scenes still 161.jpg (655.74 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Sienna Scarlett
Attachments
Behind the scenes WA 28 Sienna Scarlett still 3 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes WA 28 Sienna Scarlett still 3 copy.jpg (349.38 KiB) Viewed 4222 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:19 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Sienna Scarlett
A sexy neck begging to be strangled! I'd love to see her repeat all of Danica's scenarios, only ending up topless often!
Director B

Post by Director B »

[/quote]

A sexy neck begging to be strangled! I'd love to see her repeat all of Danica's scenarios, only ending up topless often!
[/quote]

Well, we did Sienna Scarlett in a White Angel Ep where she is garrotted in a chair just like Danica's first outing in White Angel 6, so it is possible.
Attachments
WA 28 still 38 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 38 copy.jpg (889.94 KiB) Viewed 4007 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Lynda
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Lynda 5 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Lynda 5 copy.jpg (649.65 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
mehlauge42

Post by mehlauge42 »

Where is this from? Are there upskirt views from Lynda in this sexy skirt ?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:40 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Lynda
It's White Angel 16. I don't remember if there are a lot of upskirts, but it's a very sexy series of killings for the sexy babe! A little "silencer fondling" is never unwelcome as well! It's a shame she won't do full nudity like Kerie, she has an incredible body! I think she'd done three topless videos for Blue and every one of them is worth having! One, "Ultrawoman 1" has already been upgraded to the HD Collector's Edition and I hope the other two will make the cut as well.

Attachments
WA 16 Pistol play.jpg
WA 16 Pistol play.jpg (182.93 KiB) Viewed 3558 times