Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Re: Next Bluestone Shoot - Hold You Collective Breath!

Post by t0mAc3 »

Two goddesses, whom are very, very :love: :love: :love: A preview of the chloro-scene would be awesome! :X

Also I found this on Twitter:
Emma G Tweet.jpeg
Emma G Tweet.jpeg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 28664 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

t0mAc3 wrote:Two goddesses, whom are very, very :love: :love: :love: A preview of the chloro-scene would be awesome! :X

Also I found this on Twitter:
Emma G Tweet.jpeg
Emma G Tweet.jpeg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 28627 times

Yes, I hated it when Emma and Lynda's portion of the shoot ended, but I LOVE to watch these beauties walk away too! :love:

They are Amazon goddesses... both of them!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

Any pics of the lovely supernova? Also when can we expect the first release of season 3? The closer I get to see a broken supernova the happier I will be :) lol but still excited for everything else
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Dude, Quit hijacking this thread about Emma and Lynda. This is a Wondra / Ultrawoman thread. WE GET IT! You wanna see SuperNova take a back breaker ... WE GET IT!

I come to this thread for information on the upcoming videos with Emma and Lynda. And to see pics and stuff on LYNDA's over head back breaker. Start your own SuperNova thread and quit hijacking this one!

Thanks.
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

[quote="Chet3488"]Dude, Quit hijacking this thread about Emma and Lynda. This is a Wondra / Ultrawoman thread. WE GET IT! You wanna see SuperNova take a back breaker ... WE GET IT!

I come to this thread for information on the upcoming videos with Emma and Lynda. And to see pics and stuff on LYNDA's over head back breaker. Start your own SuperNova thread and quit hijacking this one!

Thanks.[/quote
I'm excited for both but especially for that one and since this shoot sets season 3 in motion it isn't that big of a deal that I bring up other future videos. So piss off "dude"
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This Season 3 shoot that was just completed today involved the filming of Wondra and Ultrawoman as well as Supernova. So, comments on all of these characters are welcome on this thread. Please play nicely, guys.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Can you show us any pictures yet, Blue? :X
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We are Back!!! Production went very well, Season 3 is well on it's way and boy, do we have some awesome surprises for you guys and because season two was off the charts successful we are upping the production value. The return of Emma G as Wondra, Dark Wondra in her own series, White Angel, Lynda as Ultrawoman and a crossover Ep with the mighty Ultrawoman Vs, Wondra! Yes boys and Girls you are going to LOVE Season 3! Below is a seek peek behind the scenes. Stay tuned Bluestone fans!!!! :supes:
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 1 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 1 season 3.jpg (762.33 KiB) Viewed 28199 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Now if this selfie doesn't get you Emma G fans excited, then nothing will :-)
Attachments
Emma G.jpg
Emma G.jpg (68.43 KiB) Viewed 28158 times
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

Director B wrote:We are Back!!! Production went very well, Season 3 is well on it's way and boy, do we have some awesome surprises for you guys and because season two was off the charts successful we are upping the production value. The return of Emma G as Wondra, Dark Wondra in her own series, White Angel, Lynda as Ultrawoman and a crossover Ep with the mighty Ultrawoman Vs, Wondra! Yes boys and Girls you are going to LOVE Season 3! Below is a seek peek behind the scenes. Stay tuned Bluestone fans!!!! :supes:
The production value last season was great and now you're saying it's going to be better....holy shit
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Oh boy, this sounds as though it is going to be marvellous all round! :clap: :excited:
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

New season looks awesome. Can't wait for the new vids. Emma G being back is great.
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

Great news but disappointed to see no mention of the stunning Destiny as Wonderkick?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

angleman67 wrote:Great news but disappointed to see no mention of the stunning Destiny as Wonderkick?
Yes, we can't shoot with every heroine on every shoot, but we are bringing back Emma G. who was super popular. Lynda is super hot as well as super popular. In a week, you'll be able to see Krystal Red in her very own series kicking Gatekeeper and Collector butt, and taking punishment herself! There are just so many gorgeous Amazons to choose from! :love: :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Yes Lynda is back! Please be patient guys, we have a lot of videos to get through - Emma and Lynda will be here before you know it.
Attachments
Lynda.jpg
Lynda.jpg (536.56 KiB) Viewed 27666 times