Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy D'arcy
Attachments
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 10 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 10 copy.jpg (471.29 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 11 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 11 copy.jpg (578.2 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Emma G
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Wondra Emma G 1.jpg
Behind the scenes still Wondra Emma G 1.jpg (451.62 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Behind the scenes still Wondra Emma G 2.jpg
Behind the scenes still Wondra Emma G 2.jpg (361.89 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Behind the scenes still Emma G 2 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Emma G 2 copy.jpg (593.35 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Behind the scenes still Emma G.jpg
Behind the scenes still Emma G.jpg (529.98 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the gorgeous, sexy Cameron Drew in the up-and-coming SYCC's feature
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 12 copy.jpg (547.81 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 11 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 11 copy.jpg (535.1 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the gorgeous, sexy Cameron Drew in the up-and-coming SYCC's feature
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 13 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 13 copy.jpg (498.37 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Jenny Cherry & the sexy D'arcy, who would like to see these two babes fight to the death? A Superheroine video or a White Angel video? Would you per order your copy? Do let us know.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 12 copy.jpg (460.32 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 13 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 13 copy.jpg (454.94 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 14 copy.jpg (507.06 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 12 copy.jpg (521.34 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 13 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 13 copy.jpg (516.98 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 14 copy.jpg (519.52 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Last edited by Director B on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Jerry Cherry & the sexy D'arcy, who would like to see these two babes fight to the death? A Superheroine video or a White Angel video? Would you per order your copy? Do let us know.
Oh definitely a White Angel movie please, Director B. Antyhing to see Jenny Cherry in another black catsuit!
Perhaps have two White Angels against each other, one having gone 'rogue', or alternatively one is an Angel and the other a nasty evil 'bad girl' sent to take her down. Or perhaps they just bump in to one another by chance both working an assignment?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:46 am
Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Jenny Cherry & the sexy D'arcy, who would like to see these two babes fight to the death? A Superheroine video or a White Angel video? Would you per order your copy? Do let us know.
Oh definitely a White Angel movie please, Director B. Antyhing to see Jenny Cherry in another black catsuit!
Perhaps have two White Angels against each other, one having gone 'rogue', or alternatively one is an Angel and the other a nasty evil 'bad girl' sent to take her down. Or perhaps they just bump in to one another by chance both working an assignment?
Well, xj900uk, you're the first, let's see if any one else wants this.
Attachments
Jerry Cherry copy.jpg
Jerry Cherry copy.jpg (810.37 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
D'arcy 12 copy.jpg
D'arcy 12 copy.jpg (661.03 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
Last edited by Director B on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Jerry Cherry & the sexy D'arcy, who would like to see these two babes fight to the death? A Superheroine video or a White Angel video? Would you per order your copy? Do let us know.
I don’t know who wouldn’t want to see this, always nice to see two white angels go at each other :approve: :approve:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Ahhh, but would you pre-order it, and what would you like to see in it peril-wise, anything new, anything you haven't seen in our videos that don't involve elaborate sets or multiple actors? Remember we do have a budget that we can't go over, or maybe you want to see Cameron Vs. D'arcy in other words, who would you like to see, what would you like to see in it peril-wise, and would you pay for it in advance?
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 14 copy.jpg (496.67 KiB) Viewed 2574 times
Last edited by Director B on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:48 am
Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 am Behind the scenes with the sexy Jenny Cherry & the sexy D'arcy, who would like to see these two babes fight to the death? A Superheroine video or a White Angel video? Would you per order your copy? Do let us know.
Well, xj900uk, you're the first, let's see if any one else wants this.
OMFG! Those images!

I've said for a while, I'd love to see another rogue agent taking down another agent, so the WA on WA fight is absolutely something I'd pre-order and if you make two versions with them swapping the death, I'd pre-order BOTH. White Angel 8 has always been one of my favorites because of the betrayal element. I'd love to see one in a catsuit and the other in the skirt, and with Jenny gleefully strangling D'Arcy in one of the versions. Pulling D'Arcy's white top down before or after the strangle would be a wonderful bonus.

Attachments
White Angel 8 - The betrayal.jpg
White Angel 8 - The betrayal.jpg (326.31 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
White Angel 8 - The fight.jpg
White Angel 8 - The fight.jpg (378.72 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
White Angel 8 - Helping to kill her.jpg
White Angel 8 - Helping to kill her.jpg (300.8 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
White Angel 8 - Getting her due.jpg
White Angel 8 - Getting her due.jpg (302.04 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
White Angel 8 - A traitor's reward.jpg
White Angel 8 - A traitor's reward.jpg (281.27 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 am Ahhh, but would you pre-order it, and what would you like to see in it peril-wise, anything new, anything you haven't seen in our videos that don't involve elaborate sets or multiple actors? Remember we do have a budget that we can't go over, or maybe you want to see Cameron Vs. D'arcy in other words, who would you like to see, what would you like to see in it peril-wise, and would you pay for it in advance?
Cameron v. D'Arcy is also a compelling matchup! With either matchup, I'd pre-pay for both Extreme and Peril versions, providing the difference is which babe is on the losing end of the garrote. As for perils, I'd ask that you take inspiration from the Claire v. Danica videos and really work the dialogue with the rogue agent taunting the agent she's betraying.

Ideally, for me. I'd love to see Jenny as the senior agent who has been training and mentoring either Cameron, or D'Arcy. She's a traitor, but the trainee doesn't know that. They are sent on a mission together and the trainee stumbles across evidence of the betrayal and Jenny has to eliminate her trainee. In the extreme version, she beats the trainee to submission and puts her in a choke hold that knocks her out. While the young agent lays senseless, Jenny slowly loops the self-constricting garrote around her neck and waits for her to wake before activating it. During the death struggle, Jenny gloats on the trainee's weakness and failures. Bonus points for telling her near the end that, "There's nothing you can do... just relax... and let it happen." Jenny should be all smiles as her trainee is dying because she's wanted this all along.

In the Peril version, all proceeds as above but during the choke-out, the trainee is just playing possum and when Jenny goes to loop the garrote, a sharp elbow or punch to the crotch stuns her and the trainee quickly slips the garrote around Jenny's neck and activates it. The trainee then berates the unfaithful mentor and delights in proving to be the better agent.

If it was up to me, both agents would be in the standard miniskirt business attire, but I know there are catsuit fans out there, so perhaps one of each. Whether the trainee is D'Arcy or Cameron, I'd love to see the extreme version end with Jenny pulling her victim's top down to complete her humiliation. A little postmortem fondle (as in The Trap) would probably be welcome if both actresses are open to it, but that would just be the icing on the cake! :twisted:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 am Ahhh, but would you pre-order it, and what would you like to see in it peril-wise, anything new, anything you haven't seen in our videos that don't involve elaborate sets or multiple actors? Remember we do have a budget that we can't go over, or maybe you want to see Cameron Vs. D'arcy in other words, who would you like to see, what would you like to see in it peril-wise, and would you pay for it in advance?
THe idea of Cameron vs D'Arcy in a cat-fight to the death has a lot of appeal
Last one un-dressed wins! :excited: Both sweaty and dishevelled! perhaps an unseen supervillain (perhaps known as 'Emperor Bluestone' by the security services?) kidnaps them both and forces them to fight ot the death in some kind of closed box-room - winner gets released (of course, the winner will be horribly killed as well by the supervillain, who always fails to keep his promises!)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Well, if we can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if we don't and only get five people then yeah, it's not worth our while. Cameron Vs. D'arcy or Jenny Cherry Vs. D'arcy? Let's see what happens.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg (520.94 KiB) Viewed 2324 times
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 3 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 3 copy.jpg (540.53 KiB) Viewed 2324 times
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 12 copy.jpg (547.81 KiB) Viewed 2324 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:18 am Well, if we can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if we don't and only get five people then yeah, it's not worth our while. Cameron Vs. D'arcy or Jenny Cherry Vs. D'arcy? Let's see what happens.
Either combination, I'm in!
Ccccccc
What is your main fetish?: Strangle,death stare,de-booting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like watching the superheroines death especially the videos made by bluestone.
Referral: by Youtube and Google

Post by Ccccccc »

I have a question:Will the bluestone make behind the scenes videos in the future?I remember that you did some behind the scenes videos many years ago.