Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:18 am Well, if we can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if we don't and only get five people then yeah, it's not worth our while. Cameron Vs. D'arcy or Jenny Cherry Vs. D'arcy? Let's see what happens.
Well why stop there? Get all three fighting each other, and you can have my money now!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Ccccccc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:21 am I have a question:Will the bluestone make behind the scenes videos in the future?I remember that you did some behind the scenes videos many years ago.
Yes, they use to do it when the video was selling big time, but to add this to today's schedule will be too much money to add to the budget.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Well, if we can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if we don't and only get five people then yeah, it's not worth our while. Cameron Vs. D'arcy or Jenny Cherry Vs. D'arcy? Let's see what happens.

2 people so far.
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Director B wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:06 am Ahhh, but would you pre-order it, and what would you like to see in it peril-wise, anything new, anything you haven't seen in our videos that don't involve elaborate sets or multiple actors? Remember we do have a budget that we can't go over, or maybe you want to see Cameron Vs. D'arcy in other words, who would you like to see, what would you like to see in it peril-wise, and would you pay for it in advance?

I would preorder either combo, prefer White Angle, skirt. heels at least for one of the women
Director B

Post by Director B »

3 people so far
Ccccccc
What is your main fetish?: Strangle,death stare,de-booting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like watching the superheroines death especially the videos made by bluestone.
Referral: by Youtube and Google

Post by Ccccccc »

50A46C7F-006B-4FF3-B558-654B1F957321.jpeg
50A46C7F-006B-4FF3-B558-654B1F957321.jpeg (243.06 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
For me,Cameron VS Darcy is my choice.And I have a new idea: We can create a new plot (if conditions permit), an inexperienced policewoman vs.sexy drug lord! For me, Cameron is the perfect villain, while Darcy is an inexperienced and arrogant policeman. She was ordered to arrest Cameron, but she was too weak to finish it and defeated by Cameron finally.The two endings can be: 1 Darcy was killed by Cameron after a bitter battle 2 Cameron mocked Darcy when he was about to win, and Darcy killed Cameron when Cameron was arrogant.And the Darcy's police uniform can be like Meghan Lee in The Ultimate Price!
Last edited by Ccccccc on Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I'll pre order this
I think a white angel on white angel battle would be amazing. I think Jenny Cherry is a more compelling as a alpha/winner/killer. And Cameron and D'Arcy would make great victims.
I can't choose between D'Arcy and Cameron, i love seeing them both strangled.
I have a couple ideas for new peril elements, but I'm sure not everybody might like them
#1) Since every white angel is trying not to get strangled to death, since that is there only weakness. Jenny cherry is real sadistic with torture strangle a white angel and sees why all male agents enjoys strangling whiteangels
Attachments
#2 white angel is pleading/negotiating for her life while trapped with a cord around her neck
#2 white angel is pleading/negotiating for her life while trapped with a cord around her neck
PreemptedPlans_7.gif (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2644 times
#3 from a previous custom I ordered, agent is strangled face to face against the wall.
#3 from a previous custom I ordered, agent is strangled face to face against the wall.
strangled to death-episode 5_16.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2644 times
#4 like scene from Atomic Blonde, angel is strangled from behind while desperately reaching for a weapon to save her
#4 like scene from Atomic Blonde, angel is strangled from behind while desperately reaching for a weapon to save her
Atomic Blonde_1_6.gif (4.96 MiB) Viewed 2644 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

4 people so far
Attachments
The Untold Story Still 9.jpg
The Untold Story Still 9.jpg (436.65 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Jenny Cherry
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 3 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 3 copy.jpg (601.7 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 8 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 8 copy.jpg (577.88 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 14 copy.jpg (519.52 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 11 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 11 copy.jpg (618.96 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

21gregor wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:07 am I'll pre order this
I think a white angel on white angel battle would be amazing. I think Jenny Cherry is a more compelling as a alpha/winner/killer. And Cameron and D'Arcy would make great victims.
I can't choose between D'Arcy and Cameron, i love seeing them both strangled.
I have a couple ideas for new peril elements, but I'm sure not everybody might like them
#1) Since every white angel is trying not to get strangled to death, since that is there only weakness. Jenny cherry is real sadistic with torture strangle a white angel and sees why all male agents enjoys strangling whiteangels
While I'll jump at whatever combination is offered (I prefer F v. F fights), I wholeheartedly agree that Jenny is the best choice for the alpha killer. I LOVED the way she seemed to enjoy dispatching Catwarrior in Catwarrior 11. I loved her smile as she looked back on the corpse as she walked away, but I'd like to see a lot more smiling during the actual kill! The image of such a beautiful woman so turned on by killing other sexy women is a HUGE rush!

As a side note: I always buy both versions if it is F v. F and the difference is which one dies, sometimes buy both if the difference is death or chloroform. But I never buy if the Peril has the heroine win by killing a male. It just doesn't interest me. I don't know how many feel the same way, I know F v. F is more expensive (so much for pay inequality) ;-) but if it increases sales of the peril version...

Attachments
Catwarrior 11.jpg
Catwarrior 11.jpg (508.96 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Catwarrior 11 Jenny.jpg
Catwarrior 11 Jenny.jpg (460.72 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Catwarrior 11 Jenny Smiling.jpg
Catwarrior 11 Jenny Smiling.jpg (494.79 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

I'd go in for pre-order. No preference on the combo, both Jenny and Cameron are great (would actually like to see them square off against each other). I like superheroine over White Angel.

Elements are same as always for me: a chop/strike to the throat. I suppose with FvF you can have it go either direction, heroine or villain. Bruce Lee finishes off a villain in Fist of Fury with an epic chop to the throat. Jade got chopped in a similar way in Teen Bat 1, still one of my favorites.

I might suggest you make an independent post about this Blue. Probably get better engagement than it being part of another thread.
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

Director B wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:27 am Well, if we can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if we don't and only get five people then yeah, it's not worth our while. Cameron Vs. D'arcy or Jenny Cherry Vs. D'arcy? Let's see what happens.

2 people so far.
I'd pre-order a deadly confrontation between Cameron and D'arcy any day! Cameron is innocent, young and beautiful in all her roles, and D'arcy has perhaps the most beautiful neck of any actress in the business today, next to Heather. So I would definitely pre-order that match!
Director B

Post by Director B »

6 people so far - a long way to go!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Behind the scenes with the sexy Bluestone heroines
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 234.jpg
Behind the scenes still 234.jpg (884.83 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 4.jpg
Behind the scenes still 4.jpg (580.17 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 25.jpg
Behind the scenes still 25.jpg (860.48 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 34.jpg
Behind the scenes still 34.jpg (682.37 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 178.jpg
Behind the scenes still 178.jpg (802.44 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 198.jpg
Behind the scenes still 198.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 191.jpg
Behind the scenes still 191.jpg (810.94 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 208.jpg
Behind the scenes still 208.jpg (713.72 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 207.jpg
Behind the scenes still 207.jpg (713.98 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 204.jpg
Behind the scenes still 204.jpg (912.46 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 205.jpg
Behind the scenes still 205.jpg (726.11 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Behind the scenes still 206.jpg
Behind the scenes still 206.jpg (713.05 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Only 6 people, looks like this idea is a dud. Oh well. Moving on.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 4 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 4 copy.jpg (660.21 KiB) Viewed 2099 times