The Future of Peril Versions of Bluestone's Videos!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

In the Peril versions, what do you most want?

Every episode to end with a knockout
7%
Only some episodes to end with a knockout
2%
I want the heroine to win on occasion
9%
I want episodes only starring characters based on Supergirl, Batgirl or Wonder Woman
5%
I want episodes starring other heroines like Catwarrior, Dark Widow, and new heroines
21%
I want continuing storylines
5%
I don't care about continuing storylines
9%
I like what you're doing, so keep doing what you're doing
7%
Chloroforming is a must for me to buy
4%
Knockouts are a must for me to buy
5%
Bearhugs are a must for me to buy
5%
Backbreakers are a must for me to buy
4%
Low blows are a must for me to buy
2%
Secret identities and transformations are a must for me to buy
5%
Traps are a must for me to buy
5%
Bondage is a must for me to buy
5%

Total votes: 128

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: The Future of Peril Versions of Bluestone's Videos!

Post by gavin monroe »

Well I know I will support a new character, especially excited about Psyblade with the new x-men film coming out so timing wise it makes sense. I like the idea of perhaps debuting new characters in video's with established ones, it takes a bit of the pressure off and let the buyers see what they have to offer without having to rely 100% on them to get their money's worth... but come on, why on earth wouldn't they be? Find it hard to believe the superhero fans are so limited that a handful of heroes is all they ever want. What we got so far is amazing, but there is room for so much more.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

gavin monroe wrote:Well I know I will support a new character, especially excited about Psyblade with the new x-men film coming out so timing wise it makes sense. I like the idea of perhaps debuting new characters in video's with established ones, it takes a bit of the pressure off and let the buyers see what they have to offer without having to rely 100% on them to get their money's worth... but come on, why on earth wouldn't they be? Find it hard to believe the superhero fans are so limited that a handful of heroes is all they ever want. What we got so far is amazing, but there is room for so much more.
I agree gavin monroe
Attachments
Supernova 6 Worlds Finest still 21.jpg
Supernova 6 Worlds Finest still 21.jpg (978.98 KiB) Viewed 12045 times
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

gavin monroe wrote:Well I know I will support a new character, especially excited about Psyblade with the new x-men film coming out so timing wise it makes sense. I like the idea of perhaps debuting new characters in video's with established ones, it takes a bit of the pressure off and let the buyers see what they have to offer without having to rely 100% on them to get their money's worth... but come on, why on earth wouldn't they be? Find it hard to believe the superhero fans are so limited that a handful of heroes is all they ever want. What we got so far is amazing, but there is room for so much more.
Yeah as far as I can tell it's about familiarity. There are so many Wonder Woman and Supergirl type characters that any vid with one of them you know what you'll get. Darkwing is surprising because Bluestone is the only one I know that really uses a Bat character for one of their main 3, but Yvonne did the role so well.

But again, in the real world Dr. Strange isn't going to be as sucessful as Avengers, he's new and people aren't as familiar. The same is true here, you just make the best vid, get the best actress, and let that sell it and let people become more aquainted with it. I mean look at Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man, two things no one expected would make a profit. Do something well and the money will come.

People have been begging for Psyblade here for a long while, give us that and see how it goes.

That said I'm a big fan of superheroines, and yeah I like Supergirl and Wonder Woman, but I LOVE Power Girl, Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Black Widow, Huntress, Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, etc... and so few producers ever use them and if they do they never do what you do with a peril and a death ending. I know a ton of people who would buy those vids. You would essentially corner the market on those types of heroines.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, you guys have convinced me. I have put out a casting call for PsyBlade, our Psylocke character. So, what do you want her to look like... Oriental or Caucasian? What storyline are you interested in seeing? Let's put some ideas together and get this done! Are you with me?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Bluestone wrote:Well, you guys have convinced me. I have put out a casting call for PsyBlade, our Psylocke character. So, what do you want her to look like... Oriental or Caucasian? What storyline are you interested in seeing? Let's put some ideas together and get this done! Are you with me?

Blue
Hmmm... well Psylocke was originally British then was put in Japanese ninja's body. The movie seemed to go halfway and casted Olivia Munn who is mixed, that seemed like the best way to go to cover the character best.

As for storyline... if she's supposed to fit in with the current story, given she is a telepath maybe Seventh Sanctum tries to brainwash her but can't so she fights them. Lot of sword play. Comicwise her telepathy lets her anticipate an enemies attack, maybe she gets overconfident and whoever she's fighting activates a jammer or something which disrupts it without her knowing and the enemy gets the upper hand.

Also comicwise she was brainwashed into becoming Lady Mandarin, so the peril ending could always end with something like that. And given Psylocke died and swapped bodies so much if the original actress doesn't return it's more than easy to just say her mind was put into a new body if that does happen.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Yeah imagine someone aa bit mixed is not a bad idea but honestly as long as she looks the part and handles it it shouldn't matter.

Like 00's ideas, make sense for future set up as well and means it can be recast if required. Would be cool to see her do some sword stuff. Death wise her over confidence getting the better of her sounds great... maybe leads to her getting overpowered and maybe stabbed with her own sword... or stabbed with her own sword and finished with a neck snap. Or disarmed, brought down and finished with a strangle and then neck snap... somehow the image of her lying facedown, eyes and mouth wide, butt facing up and featured prominently as her dead body jerks and twitches seems very appealing to me.

And if she works and you add more ladies an Elektra vs Psyblade would be the ultimate cool showdown.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

You forgot to put backhold strangulation in the vote, one of my best fetish before the bearhug.

Anyway I want to see more F VS F strangulation, if possible with an ugly villainess (the one playing in the "Darkwing Hunted by Supernova"), I want also to see more Ella Arcana - Seer and Suzi playing heroine or spy agent.

Ella Arcana was very hot in the "A Shard of Revenge" !
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

gavin monroe wrote:Yeah imagine someone aa bit mixed is not a bad idea but honestly as long as she looks the part and handles it it shouldn't matter.

Like 00's ideas, make sense for future set up as well and means it can be recast if required. Would be cool to see her do some sword stuff. Death wise her over confidence getting the better of her sounds great... maybe leads to her getting overpowered and maybe stabbed with her own sword... or stabbed with her own sword and finished with a neck snap. Or disarmed, brought down and finished with a strangle and then neck snap... somehow the image of her lying facedown, eyes and mouth wide, butt facing up and featured prominently as her dead body jerks and twitches seems very appealing to me.

And if she works and you add more ladies an Elektra vs Psyblade would be the ultimate cool showdown.
Yeah her being killed with her own sword would be great. Like the idea of weakning with strangle first, maybe if she's fighting someone with a staff weapon they can use that to choke her out with it.

And yeah given Psylocke's thongkini costume... DEFINITELY play up the butt with that.

For the peril ending chloroform her and leave her to be brainwashed or if the actress isn't going to do more just kill her off but have them say they'll transfer her mind to another or something.

Also love the idea of her fighting Elektra, dream scenario there, but guessing that'd be pricey. As is having her fight the usual Seventh Sanctum guys or Collectors would be fine too, especially if multiple ones to really let her have good fght scenes with her psyblade, just a normal katana with some purple energy on it for some shots.

And she's got to have the sash around her waist. Heck maybe that could be used to strangle her too.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Definitely some variety please, and most definitely a psylocke style video would be awesome!

I'd like an oriental asian actress personally.

For example, there's a very attractive actress who has begun working with NGC very recently, i believe red glory is her character name. But any hot oriental actress will do! :excited:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Mixed race gets my vote - Caucasian but with more than a subtle hint of eastern exoticism.

Don't forget that Psylocke appears a lot in the new X-Men movie due out any day now, so there will automatically be a lot more interest in the character, or anyone who looks and acts a lot like her.

Can you also please keep Psyblade's sword and make sure that the actress knows how to swing it properly? A good idea would be for her to go up again somebody whose skin is impervious to physical harm or weapons
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all your comments, new heroines I think will spice things up, even if they appear only as a guest star in the top 3's series. As in the past i.e. Dark Wondra, baddy now heroine with her own series - an ask by the fans. Now we are considering giving another solo Ep to Blackbird because she's very popular with the fans too, again thanks for your support.
Attachments
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 7.jpg
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 7.jpg (601.63 KiB) Viewed 11938 times
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 10.jpg
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 10.jpg (690.91 KiB) Viewed 11938 times
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

☑ Strangulation is a must for me to buy.
☑ Heroines in pantyhose is a must for me to buy.
Director B

Post by Director B »

strangler_tw wrote:☑ Strangulation is a must for me to buy.
☑ Heroines in pantyhose is a must for me to buy.
We hear you strangler_tw
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

YOU KNOW ME BLUE AND MR B..I'M WITH STRANGLER-TW...THAT still 10 PIC ABOVE IS PERFECT FOR MY TASTE...CRWARR PS-HOW DO THE WHITE ANGELS SELL???
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:YOU KNOW ME BLUE AND MR B..I'M WITH STRANGLER-TW...THAT still 10 PIC ABOVE IS PERFECT FOR MY TASTE...CRWARR PS-HOW DO THE WHITE ANGELS SELL???
The White Angels sell well, but could sell better. If you know another forum that caters to strangle fans, let them know what they're missing. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com