"White Angel 18" is up!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "White Angel 18" is up!

Post by Director B »

White Angel 18 - NOW ON SALE!

Link to buy: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=794

Watch the trailer:
https://youtu.be/zmp6Qu2soIM
Attachments
WA 18 still poster.jpg
WA 18 still poster.jpg (713.03 KiB) Viewed 5857 times
WA 18 still 13.jpg
WA 18 still 13.jpg (598.76 KiB) Viewed 5857 times
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Hello.
I'd like to purchase this video but the price at GenreV (where I used to purchase until the change to Bitcoin) is $6 cheaper than the Silk store where I now have to purchase. This discrepancy also exists for Ultrawoman 3 but not for newer videos such as UW 9, UW 13, and Dark Wondra 4; all videos I likely will get around to purchasing. Can the price at Silk please be reduced to the price at GenreV so those who don't Bitcoin can purchase at the same price?
Thank you.
John
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

JohnG wrote:Hello.
I'd like to purchase this video but the price at GenreV (where I used to purchase until the change to Bitcoin) is $6 cheaper than the Silk store where I now have to purchase. This discrepancy also exists for Ultrawoman 3 but not for newer videos such as UW 9, UW 13, and Dark Wondra 4; all videos I likely will get around to purchasing. Can the price at Silk please be reduced to the price at GenreV so those who don't Bitcoin can purchase at the same price?
Thank you.
John
Hi John,

We were trying to encourage more people to get on board with Bitcoin, but that was a while ago. So, now the prices of those two videos have been reduced at the Silk 'N Blood store to match the Genre Videos prices.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Thank you Blue.
I purchased WA18. It's even hotter than I anticipated.
The shooting scene is incredible; Tiffany's performance is incredible with her gasps and heavy breathing while resisting death and ultimately requiring a wonderful fininshing-off by multiple stabs while topless.
I'm much more of a spy customer than superheroine so these civilian-clothed scenes are my preference. This is about perfect for what I like to purchase.
I would like to have seen her belly button, though not ruined by shots/stabs which occurs with many producers.
Thanks again.
John
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 18 still 1.jpg
WA 18 still 1.jpg (630.95 KiB) Viewed 4237 times