"Supernova Prime: Earthbound" - Coming Soon?!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova Prime: Earthbound" - Coming Soon?!

Post by Bluestone »

"Supernova Prime: Earthbound", starring Melody Sky, can be made with your support!

This project, as well as all future Bluestone Superheroine videos, is being crowd funded. If we reach our goal, the video will be produced together with the elements that you, the fans, select!

Story Outline:
Following the events in "Supernova 12: Secrets", Supernova Prime apparently left Earth to return to Nova, but it appears that her return to her homeworld has been delayed by a frightening calamity. A powerful creature, referred to only as Prisoner 666, has escaped Novatonian custody and is headed to Earth to destroy the two officers who had led the Supernova force that had initially captured him... Supernova Prime and our Earth's Supernova (Kara). Supernova Prime's only hope of stopping this incredibly powerful creature is to force Xander's organization to reverse the process that weakened Kara and limited her powers in the process. Will she be successful? Will she be able to accomplish Supernova's return to full power? Will she even have a chance to find and enlist Supernova's help before Prisoner 666 arrives on Earth? Well, it seems that Mr. Pym is prepared for Supernova Prime's attack this time. Will Supernova Prime survive this encounter... or, more importantly, will this video ever be made?

Here's where you can contribute to get this video made:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /7769801#/

Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg (837.01 KiB) Viewed 18993 times
There are more photos and a trailer from a previous Supernova Prime video posted at the campaign site, if you are not familiar with the character or actress.

Good luck!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Re: "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" - Coming Soon?!

Post by Fordo007 »

This isn't the Doomslayer one correct? This was the original planned vid that is now being retooled to be crowd-funded and then Doomslayer would come after if this one is successful?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Fordo007 wrote:This isn't the Doomslayer one correct? This was the original planned vid that is now being retooled to be crowd-funded and then Doomslayer would come after if this one is successful?
Correct. Doomsayer is Prisoner 666. We want to invest $$$ for a realistic costume and make-up for him, and we'd like to have both Supernova Prime and Supernova in the Doomsayer one and make it an epic, but first we have to see if Bluestone Superheroine Videos survives.

"Supernova Prime: Earthbound" is the lead in to the Doomsayer EPIC video!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Strangling????? HAND strangling????
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

ludicolo66 wrote:Strangling????? HAND strangling????

If you contribute to 'strangling' and send me an email, I'll note your particular type of strangling. We can certainly do hand strangling.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

come on guys, Blue's work is the BEST on the net, we need to support him on this project, I have will you?
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

We have two weeks left and a long way to go. If your interested and you can afford it, please consider contributing to this campaign. Save the best superheroines on the planet, so Blue can teach them a lesson :)