Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bravo100
What is your main fetish?: f/f strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with others with the same interest. see all content. be able to post reviews and respond to forum questions.
Referral: Been lurking a while, just recently purchased some videos. Found Femme Fatalities/Silk n' Blood through google search, I believe.

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by bravo100 »

Struggle really elevates a video as well. There isn't as much action when the victim seems lethargic, or the victims hands are down at her sides flailing about - at least until the end. It's nice to see them grabbing the rope, trying to elbow, reach for a gun, etc. I.G.B. Was so amazing because even though Lynda was restrained, she still conveyed a struggle.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

bravo100 wrote:Struggle really elevates a video as well. There isn't as much action when the victim seems lethargic, or the victims hands are down at her sides flailing about - at least until the end. It's nice to see them grabbing the rope, trying to elbow, reach for a gun, etc. I.G.B. Was so amazing because even though Lynda was restrained, she still conveyed a struggle.
Thanks for your comment bravo100, anymore, need to know cos we will be shooting another White Angels soon so let us know what you like when it comes to the strangling, more detail the better.
Attachments
Interrogation Gone Bad still 2.jpg
Interrogation Gone Bad still 2.jpg (492.17 KiB) Viewed 24723 times
philbert0
What is your main fetish?: i miss the old uksg videos and found them again here.
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to see all of the hidden content you've mentioned
Referral: google search

Post by philbert0 »

Thumbs up on struggling and sweating.
Director B

Post by Director B »

philbert0 wrote:Thumbs up on struggling and sweating.
Got it! More struggling and sweating :-)
Attachments
WA 4 still copy.jpg
WA 4 still copy.jpg (543.77 KiB) Viewed 24701 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Here's a question does the victim have to be: average looking, good looking, very good looking, or sexy as hell to enhance your enjoyment, what about tattoos, does this turn you on, or off, studs in noses, face, and breasts, a turn-off or a turn-on? Do they have to be thin, slim, well built, fat or muscular? Do you like F Vs F more than M Vs F? Is Topless a must for you, is protruding tongue a must for you? Do you like cutaways, if so what to you like to see, kicking of legs, hands around the neck, a ligature tight around the throat? For White Angels Eps how would you like the heroine dressed, sexy dress, business attire, underwear? This is all for our research.
Attachments
Sudden Frenzy still 5.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 5.jpg (513.87 KiB) Viewed 24616 times
Teen Bat still 5.jpg
Teen Bat still 5.jpg (759.94 KiB) Viewed 24616 times
bravo100
What is your main fetish?: f/f strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with others with the same interest. see all content. be able to post reviews and respond to forum questions.
Referral: Been lurking a while, just recently purchased some videos. Found Femme Fatalities/Silk n' Blood through google search, I believe.

Post by bravo100 »

All great questions! I'll throw in my two cents in the order of importance to me. I like f/f much more than m/f. I can still enjoy m/f, but all if the other elements in the video really have to be stellar. Tattoos and studs are a turn off for me. Average looking or above is ok for me - it's more about the acting and how believable they are. Obviously a very good looking actress doing good work is better than an ok actress doing good work, but I would take an average looking actress turning in a great performance over a great looking one acting bored. Topless isn't a must, and I like professional clothing, but if I'm being honest, the less clothes, the better. Underwear or dresses which get pulled down and ride up is usually a good balance of getting to see the actresses without being too far on the other side. Tongue isn't a must- it's nice to see a variety. I love close ups on the neck and a tight ligature, like your recent pics here. Different shots are nice to prevent things from getting stale, but the lingering neck shot is what gets me excited. Finally, a muscular build is best to me, since I like fighting and struggling. A frail looking girl doesn't pull that off as well, and you can see an athletic victims muscles working as she is strangled.
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

All these BS and UKSG scenes were really very good, thogh sometimes UKSG cut away too soon IMO. Nudity is not absolutely necessary, but the act should feel sexual. The Trap for example has no nudity, but has a very sexy feel to it, which dialogue and a bit of fondling intensified. Struggling is great, but must seem real. An actress who is not restrained, but never moves or fights ruins the tension. A Shard of Revenge was a good example of a good fight. I also prefer a good fight to a helpless victim. I liked the way The Trap had multiple endings...you should do this with all f/f productions. One other thing that is very important: dead = eyes open.
Last edited by s8bv3rsiv3 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I don't like tattoos, Director B, nor do I care for piercings especially around the face (excluding ears). Nipples or belly buttons so long as they are unobtrusive I guess are OK.
I prefer a good-looking or a beautiful/sexy girl, but on the other hand I have seen some extremely good actresses doing excellent death scenes who I would have said were otherwise quite average-looking. So, for me a more convincing and better actress is preferable to somebody who may look good but can't act for toffee.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming :-)
Attachments
Sudden Frenzy still 7.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 7.jpg (418.42 KiB) Viewed 24473 times
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

These are my personal preferences. Very sexy women are welcome of course, but more important is good acting; I don't like tattoos; my ideal woman isn't fat nor too muscolar; I like M vs F, F vs F isn't a turn on for me; topless is important; protruding tongue isn't a must, but nice to see every now and then; I like cutaways, mainly kicking of legs and finally underwear is really a turn on for me
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

There is one scene I thought would be the clear winner, but it has even been mentioned. The strangling death in Supernova 4 was my favorite end to a Bluestone video. Flailing legs FTW.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Swmexi wrote:There is one scene I thought would be the clear winner, but it has even been mentioned. The strangling death in Supernova 4 was my favorite end to a Bluestone video. Flailing legs FTW.
Supernova 4: Vigilante Justice, is that what you mean? As I recall Supernova was strangled upright, flailing legs? Or are you talking about Supernova 6: Jail Break?

Link to buy:

Supernova 4: Vigilante Justice
Trailer: https://vimeo.com/101799297
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=439

Supernova 6: Jail Break (Extreme version)
Trailer: https://vimeo.com/168866620
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=661
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 61.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 61.jpg (616.49 KiB) Viewed 24381 times
Supernova 4 Vigilante Justice still 1.jpg
Supernova 4 Vigilante Justice still 1.jpg (726.3 KiB) Viewed 24381 times
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

Correction: Supernova 2. I was a little off. The garrot strangle from behind was great.

http://youtu.be/Dl31eqKNpgI
Director B

Post by Director B »

Swmexi wrote:Correction: Supernova 2. I was a little off. The garrot strangle from behind was great.

http://youtu.be/Dl31eqKNpgI
Oh, okay the scene below.
Attachments
Supernova Ep 1 still 6.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 6.jpg (643.65 KiB) Viewed 24330 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 5.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 5.jpg (590.53 KiB) Viewed 24330 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Realistic strangulation is always the best for me which mean A PAINFULL strangulation, actress doing a good acting on that is the most important, showing her pain and suffering and also her psychological suffering to being materially completely destroyed and killed by the vicious strangulation + a beautiful materialistic body (the actress-victim) is the must for me.

I really don't like the opposite which mean no-realistic strangulation, orgasmic strangulation, when actress shows her pleasure when she is strangled is the worst that makes me very disappointed - The new White Angel release (the 19th) starring Yvonne is in this case - the worst strangulation in White Angel release. That's why sometimes I prefer buying videos from GIGA production where actresses are always doing a good realistic acting, very very realistic acting !