Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from White Angel 20
Attachments
WA 20 still 1.jpg
WA 20 still 1.jpg (611.27 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 41.jpg
WA 20 still 41.jpg (473.95 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 37.jpg
WA 20 still 37.jpg (479.39 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 4.jpg
WA 20 still 4.jpg (734.14 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 6.jpg
WA 20 still 6.jpg (858.48 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 8.jpg
WA 20 still 8.jpg (853.07 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 10.jpg
WA 20 still 10.jpg (958.88 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 11.jpg
WA 20 still 11.jpg (954.3 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 12.jpg
WA 20 still 12.jpg (728.36 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 22.jpg
WA 20 still 22.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 23.jpg
WA 20 still 23.jpg (921.26 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
WA 20 still 26.jpg
WA 20 still 26.jpg (724.62 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:50 am Today's strangling pics are from White Angel 20
Would've loved to see more of the lovely Stephanie Knight! She was also wonderful in Catwarrior 2! Her "oh shit!" look in CW2 when she tried to punch Master Mace, and it had NO effect, was priceless! It was like she mentally went from "Over my dead body!" to "Uh, oh... I'm gonna die".

Attachments
Catwarrior 2 - Oh shit!.jpg
Catwarrior 2 - Oh shit!.jpg (413.9 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes, very hot orgasmic squirt strangle, Stephanie acted it really well, great internal dialogue too. She was another good Bluestone girl!!!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:51 am Yes, very hot orgasmic squirt strangle, Stephanie acted it really well, great internal dialogue too. She was another good Bluestone girl!!!
Yes, this was really hot and an excellent example of when the squirts fit seamlessly into the scene! While I usually prefer my White Angels to go out in mini skirts and nylons, I can enjoy the odd catsuit departure, especially when the zipper is properly used in the process as with this one!

Knowing from "Sudden Frenzy" what a gorgeous set Mink had, I always regretted that this never happened to her in any of her Catwarrior appearances! Sadly, we have the same limitation with sexy Heather in the role, but at least she's good for prominent pokey nipples! ;-)
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:45 am
dunnie1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:51 am Yes, very hot orgasmic squirt strangle, Stephanie acted it really well, great internal dialogue too. She was another good Bluestone girl!!!
Yes, this was really hot and an excellent example of when the squirts fit seamlessly into the scene! While I usually prefer my White Angels to go out in mini skirts and nylons, I can enjoy the odd catsuit departure, especially when the zipper is properly used in the process as with this one!

Knowing from "Sudden Frenzy" what a gorgeous set Mink had, I always regretted that this never happened to her in any of her Catwarrior appearances! Sadly, we have the same limitation with sexy Heather in the role, but at least she's good for prominent pokey nipples! ;-)
Yes, while I love bare breasts too it’s not a deal breaker for me. I too prefer skirt and stockings but Heather in a catsuit is so hot too!!! It’s a surprise because in her glamour work she does get those nipples out!! So to speak!!
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Yes, maybe she could be topless in the video, but not die topless. Just show her nipples and die dress up
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Beth M, his she gonna be back?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from Ultrawoman 8
Attachments
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 52.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 52.jpg (583.82 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 47.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 47.jpg (599.28 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 46.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 46.jpg (809.29 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 29.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 29.jpg (513.66 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 26.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 26.jpg (614.88 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 2.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 2.jpg (758.43 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 1.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 1.jpg (735.8 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dagphil6 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:17 pm Yes, maybe she could be topless in the video, but not die topless. Just show her nipples and die dress up
There is something to be said for the erotic nature of a really nice sweaty set jiggling during the strangle though...
Attachments
White Angel 20.jpg
White Angel 20.jpg (520.8 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from Supernova 21 - Dark Nova
Attachments
Supernova Dark Nova Still 1.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 1.jpg (842.31 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 6.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 6.jpg (823.66 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 8.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 8.jpg (752.3 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 12.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 12.jpg (953.06 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 13.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 13.jpg (688.94 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 14.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 14.jpg (771.75 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
Supernova Dark Nova Still 17.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 17.jpg (539.81 KiB) Viewed 4657 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:41 am Today's strangling pics are from Supernova 21 - Dark Nova
Oh, this was magnificent! The very sexy Natasha/Jenny totally destroyed! All strangulation fans should LOVE this! First a choke hold, then a throat lift KO, followed by a cape strangle, all by the sexy Yvonne playing a female gatekeeper, and brutally beaten before handing her over to be finished by a male gatekeeper with his trusty garrote! Even her pantyhose are destroyed! It all ends with what may be one of the best ending lines: "Take her to the autopsy room while I break open a bottle of Dom Perignon, to celebrate."

VERY well done! :clap:
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:44 am Another example of a valuable "Peril" version. While I loved watching Araina gleefully dispatching Yvonne, (and Saskiia in Teen Bat 2), I also enjoyed watching her on the receiving end in this one, though I'd have loved it even more if the choke had been a fatality. I'd love to see alternate versions of all female v. female battles end with the fatality swapped, as I will always buy both in that case! :pc:
Saskiia had one of the best "Oh Shit, I'm in over my head" faces ever.

I love the way she looks knowing the end is near. Even before she's actually being extinguished.

[media]
Teen Bat Face.gif
Teen Bat Face.gif (31.41 MiB) Viewed 4617 times
[/media]
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:57 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:44 am Another example of a valuable "Peril" version. While I loved watching Araina gleefully dispatching Yvonne, (and Saskiia in Teen Bat 2), I also enjoyed watching her on the receiving end in this one, though I'd have loved it even more if the choke had been a fatality. I'd love to see alternate versions of all female v. female battles end with the fatality swapped, as I will always buy both in that case! :pc:
Saskiia had one of the best "Oh Shit, I'm in over my head" faces ever.

I love the way she looks knowing the end is near. Even before she's actually being extinguished.

[media]Teen Bat Face.gif[/media]
Yes, this one was quite precious! Saskiia is SOOO beautiful and I loved the almost lesbian way Araina stroked her face and hair just before she finished her off. :pc:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from Ultrawoman 13
Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 6.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 6.jpg (575.84 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 16.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 16.jpg (721.7 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 31.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 31.jpg (671.5 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 2.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 2.jpg (535.42 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 34.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 34.jpg (427.82 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 4.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 4.jpg (669.94 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 11.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 11.jpg (714.38 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:12 am Today's strangling pics are from Ultrawoman 13
This is a "must have" for all fans of Lynda, in my opinion. Not a lot of fluff, just four straight kills, four different ways. Strangled with her lasso, Shot, Stabbed, & Neck Snapped, there's even a non-fatal hand strangle! Throw in a very brief opening recap of her being chloroformed by Nightshade from UltraWoman 12 and a nice bear hug rag doll, all performed with Lynda's usual sensuality and authenticity! I'm a big fan of good dialogue and inner-voice denial and pleading, and this didn't disappoint!

Perhaps the best opening dialogue yet!
  • UW: "Hello, is anyone there?"
  • BG: "Only me."
  • UW: "I'm guessing you're the bad guy."
  • BG: "I'm more than that, I am Death."
  • UW: "Worst chat-up line, EVER."
  • BG: "Ah, levity in the face of defeat. The sign of arrogance!"
Proceeds to dealing death four times over! Stunning beauty meets unstoppable brute!

If you enjoyed this, don't miss Lynda's White Angel appearance (hopefully, not her last) in White Angel 16!
Attachments
WA16-poster.jpg
WA16-poster.jpg (208.06 KiB) Viewed 4388 times