Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by moviefan »

I think more protruding tongue would be a nice touch. Many of your films have a great deal of other sexy elements but I think the protruding tongue is missing. It was done perfectly in Civilian Guise as she really started losing the battle. I know its been brought up before but I still feel like it is not a standard piece of your strangle fetish films. The White Angel films especially need to have this in them (since strangulation is really the sole purpose of those films). Also, and I know this is nit picky, but it would be nice to have more gagging as opposed to gasping (or at least a mixture of the two- gasping at first when the White Angel is still defiant and fighting and then gagging with tongue as she starts to lose the battle). Just my two cents, thanks for listening.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone & Director B actresses usually do a very good and realistic job of being strangled, Mr Totallibertarianism.
WA19 (starring Yvonne) was something of a different and slightly experimental approach as scripted by Blue, where the 'heroine' clearly gets a sexual thrill from being strangled, and the bad guy also picks up on it. However that, like I said, was unusual for Bluestone's studios, it was more to 'test the waters' to see what the fanbase thought of it.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Realistic strangulation is always the best for me which mean A PAINFULL strangulation, actress doing a good acting on that is the most important, showing her pain and suffering and also her psychological suffering to being materially completely destroyed and killed by the vicious strangulation + a beautiful materialistic body (the actress-victim) is the must for me.

I really don't like the opposite which mean no-realistic strangulation, orgasmic strangulation, when actress shows her pleasure when she is strangled is the worst that makes me very disappointed - The new White Angel release (the 19th) starring Yvonne is in this case - the worst strangulation in White Angel release. That's why sometimes I prefer buying videos from GIGA production where actresses are always doing a good realistic acting, very very realistic acting !
Hi Totallibertarianism, we hear you but it had to take this post for you to share your thoughts on WA 19, why is that? People always bitch about what they're not getting but never tell us where we are going wrong, why didn't you post your disappointment on the WA 19 post? You guys really need to talk to us, radio silents does not help, how else are we suppose to know your likes and dislikes? As for WA 19, we tried something different a lot of people liked it and sales were good. We can't please everyone but we can try. :-) Thanks for your comment.
Attachments
WA 19 still 1.jpg
WA 19 still 1.jpg (718.89 KiB) Viewed 27578 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

moviefan wrote:I think more protruding tongue would be a nice touch. Many of your films have a great deal of other sexy elements but I think the protruding tongue is missing. It was done perfectly in Civilian Guise as she really started losing the battle. I know its been brought up before but I still feel like it is not a standard piece of your strangle fetish films. The White Angel films especially need to have this in them (since strangulation is really the sole purpose of those films). Also, and I know this is nit picky, but it would be nice to have more gagging as opposed to gasping (or at least a mixture of the two- gasping at first when the White Angel is still defiant and fighting and then gagging with tongue as she starts to lose the battle). Just my two cents, thanks for listening.
Hi moviefan, yes the protruding tongue is not a standard piece of our strangle fetish films, why because Blue doesn't like it, but we do put them in some films like WA 19 and Wonderkick Collector's Item - does anyone else feel the same about the protruding tongue?
Attachments
Wonderkick still 3.jpg
Wonderkick still 3.jpg (666.78 KiB) Viewed 27539 times
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Don't much care for the protruding tongue myself, Director B. So mine is a vote against it.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Yes, I love protruding tongue! However, you have make it very fast in the last videos. The scene could be longer, just like DWCG.
Rag82
What is your main fetish?: FvF resulting in KO or death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.
Referral: From Deadskirts

Post by Rag82 »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Realistic strangulation is always the best for me which mean A PAINFULL strangulation, actress doing a good acting on that is the most important, showing her pain and suffering and also her psychological suffering to being materially completely destroyed and killed by the vicious strangulation + a beautiful materialistic body (the actress-victim) is the must for me.

I really don't like the opposite which mean no-realistic strangulation, orgasmic strangulation, when actress shows her pleasure when she is strangled is the worst that makes me very disappointed - The new White Angel release (the 19th) starring Yvonne is in this case - the worst strangulation in White Angel release. That's why sometimes I prefer buying videos from GIGA production where actresses are always doing a good realistic acting, very very realistic acting !
Yeah, I also dislike when an actress starts moaning during a strangle. I really prefer when the actress starts making some nice gurgling or choking sounds, but the problem with that is a lot of the time I can't really tell how the actress will perform audibly by looking at preview pics. The trailers can sometimes help, but not always.

And about GIGA, I agree that some of the best strangles I have seen are from them, but they can also have actresses that don't really make any decent sounds. Once again, it's tough for me to tell if I will like a particular movie of theirs although they also have trailers that can help me decide. I love their "Heroine's White of the Eyes Faint Hell" category of films because the heroines are usually reduced to drooling, twitching messes by the end, lol. But they don't come out too often and once again a terrible actress can ruin it. I also hate how they are rarely F/F.

Anyway, getting back to Blue's films, I haven't seen all of the recent ones, but Catwarrior 6 had some decent sounds from the actresses. Anastasiya Breadson is always good for that, but Mink has been hit or miss for a while now. But I loved the sounds she makes here as she is falling to her knees. More of that from her and she would be perfect, but a lot of the times she doesn't really make any sound at all. Like, even in this movie when Anastasiya puts the string around her neck Mink doesn't really make many sounds until like 40 seconds into the strangle. Just a few gasps here and there, but then finally around 40-45 seconds in she starts making some good choking sounds. I would love to see her make those sounds as soon as the string gets tightened around her neck.

So yeah, I am only speaking for myself as I am sure others have different tastes, but it's the sounds that matter most to me to properly sell a strangle. She could be the most beautiful woman in the world and it won't make a lick of difference to me if she can't make a decent choking sound during a strangle, lol.

It sucks having such rigid tastes, but it is what it is, I guess. Take care.
Director B

Post by Director B »

So many different wants now you can see it's impossible to please everyone, all we can do is alternate the wants in each video, some maybe pissed off that they don't have their particular fetish just the way they want it but as you can see it's hard to please everyone. But we will try our best by having videos with multiple ways of strangling death if you know what I mean? :-) Thanks for all your comments.
Attachments
WA 5 still 1.jpg
WA 5 still 1.jpg (525.06 KiB) Viewed 27482 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

In response to some other people's comments on this thread, I LOVED White Angel 19, because I DON'T enjoy "realistic" strangling scenes. I think I speak for a lot of people (including others who also bought WA19) who like it when a heroine has an orgasmic reaction to her demise. It's a fetish, which, like all tastes, is dependent on the audience/buyer. I have never bought a video with realistic strangling, but I will continue to buy videos with similar content to WA19. Most videos can't please everybody, so the producers have to make both kinds of movies.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:In response to some other people's comments on this thread, I LOVED White Angel 19, because I DON'T enjoy "realistic" strangling scenes. I think I speak for a lot of people (including others who also bought WA19) who like it when a heroine has an orgasmic reaction to her demise. It's a fetish, which, like all tastes, is dependent on the audience/buyer. I have never bought a video with realistic strangling, but I will continue to buy videos with similar content to WA19. Most videos can't please everybody, so the producers have to make both kinds of movies.
Thanks, Falleen, I don't believe you've commented on this forum before, or am I wrong? We do hear you, but how many see it your way and how many wants it the other way? We are trying to find out, it's like the pantyhose thing we know there's more who want to see the actresses in pantyhose than not. But we do from time to time do videos where the actresses are not wearing them, the last 2 Supernova's, Identity crisis and on the run, we do warn the fans. This also applies to topless, people will still buy WA videos even if it hasn't got topless, I guess the strangling is more important right? Correct us if we are wrong. All of your comments helps so thanks all.
Attachments
Vengeful Visitation still 1.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 1.jpg (471.55 KiB) Viewed 27372 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Vengeful Visitation was an excellent strangle video. I can testify to that as I brought it in the Christmas sales!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Vengeful Visitation was an excellent strangle video. I can testify to that as I brought it in the Christmas sales!
Glad you enjoyed it xj900uk, it also has a sexy stabbing in it as well - thought I might mention that :-)
Attachments
Vengeful Visitation still 4.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 4.jpg (566.4 KiB) Viewed 27330 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Here's the link to buy for Vengeful Visitation, just in case you guys missed it.

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=201

This is the long-awaited sequel to "The Visitor"! Sara King's colleague, played by Lynda, decides to seek revenge against the bureau chief who listed her as a rogue agent. Lynda's character gets the drop on the bureau chief, but then a mysterious security agent intervenes. Bedlam follows as agent is pitted against agent until only one survivor escapes to tell the tale!
Attachments
Vengeful Visitation still 2.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 2.jpg (528.67 KiB) Viewed 27189 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

It is very good - anyone who loves stranglings especially where the victim is stripped topless, then this one is for you!

BTW it even has a very unexpected vicious belly-stabbing at the end as well, just to make sure she's dead.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Here's the link to buy for Vengeful Visitation:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=201

Attachments
Vengeful Visitation still 3.jpg
Vengeful Visitation still 3.jpg (489.12 KiB) Viewed 27040 times