Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pic is from White Angel 10
Attachments
WA 10 still 3.jpg
WA 10 still 3.jpg (634.79 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pic is from Stellar - Great Responsibility
Attachments
Stellar 2 still 21 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 21 copy.jpg (484.18 KiB) Viewed 7475 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:28 am Okay here's a question, what is the best strangling scene you have ever seen so far and why? This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV. And go... :-)
Claire killing Samantha in The Trap. Two magnificent ladies, long slow strangling of a sexy babe in a catsuit with great taunting dialogue. LOVED it when Claire told her to "relax and let it happen...". I also loved the postmortem fondling.

Attachments
The Trap.jpg
The Trap.jpg (74.02 KiB) Viewed 7422 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:10 am Well it looks like September Rose was very popular when it came to strangling videos, would you like to see more strangling with sweat, fondling, did anyone else like the squirting orgasm in WA 19 shall we continue to do more of this? Do let us know as we can't give you what you want if you don't talk to us.
WA19 was a wonderful outing for Yvonne, those pantyhose really showcased her gorgeous legs and yes, I loved the fondling very much! It was impossible to tell for sure if she had anything on under those pantyhose, but it was very easy to imagine she didn't, which made it even sexier. I'm OK with the squirts but don't go looking for them, as I mentioned for Mia's outing TeenBat 6, I did appreciate the bladder release touch. Also, I loved the touch, I think it was WA 25 with Yvonne's inner voice revealing that White Angel's burn out faster if they orgasm as they are strangled! That's one of the dialogue features that I really love!
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:47 am
why1bz wrote:Catwarrior 3`~~~Mink~~~
Why, why is that the best strangling scene you've ever seen? You didn't answer the question.
I won't try to speak for him, but it's certainly one of my favorites, along with WA2 and TeenBat 6, in that she was soundly defeated that all she could do was lay there as RRS slowly looped the ribbon around her neck and paused to relish it before drawing it tight for the kill.

Attachments
TeenBat6.jpg
TeenBat6.jpg (153.91 KiB) Viewed 7221 times
WA 2 Waiting.jpg
WA 2 Waiting.jpg (44.86 KiB) Viewed 7221 times
Catwarrior 3 waiting.jpg
Catwarrior 3 waiting.jpg (113.19 KiB) Viewed 7221 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:14 am Here's a question does the victim have to be: average looking, good looking, very good looking, or sexy as hell to enhance your enjoyment, what about tattoos, does this turn you on, or off, studs in noses, face, and breasts, a turn-off or a turn-on? Do they have to be thin, slim, well built, fat or muscular? Do you like F Vs F more than M Vs F? Is Topless a must for you, is protruding tongue a must for you? Do you like cutaways, if so what to you like to see, kicking of legs, hands around the neck, a ligature tight around the throat? For White Angels Eps how would you like the heroine dressed, sexy dress, business attire, underwear? This is all for our research.
I love nothing better than a sexy female/female strangle, and usually prefer the sexier female to be the loser. I prefer them bare breasted and sweaty, hard-bodied and fit for fighting. Topless isn't a must, but it is a preference. I can take or leave the tongue out, I think it's best to keep it to just the tip if used. I love long, sexy, nylon-clad legs kicking and back arching cleavage shots. Love those "mountain and valley" views! ;-) I really like a nice tight garrotte or nylon strangle. Catsuits are nice on occassion, but I love the basic WA "uniform" of tight white top and black mini-skirt and heels. Really love it with lace-top stockings ala "The Final Assignment". One element I'm torn on is what to do with the hands... I always love the moment in the struggle when the victim's hands lose their grip and drop to their sides, but I also enjoy when the babe has her hands tied behind her back for the final strangle as in "Jean Blade is Finally Defeated" or Louise's exit in "Insurance Scam". A side note about the hands dropping, in WA 2, there was a wonderful shot at the end of the strangle when the same message was sent by a tight shot on her kicking legs and finally her leg flopped to the side and went still. VERY sexy!
Attachments
WA2 Leg Flop.jpg
WA2 Leg Flop.jpg (83.29 KiB) Viewed 7218 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics is from Supernova 17 Split Personality
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 1.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 1.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6839 times
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 3.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 3.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6839 times
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 5.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 5.jpg (981.93 KiB) Viewed 6839 times
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 14.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 14.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 6839 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from White Angel 16
Attachments
WA 16 still 4.jpg
WA 16 still 4.jpg (692.11 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
WA 16 still 30.jpg
WA 16 still 30.jpg (484.06 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
WA 16 still 8.jpg
WA 16 still 8.jpg (632.5 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
WA 16 still 1.jpg
WA 16 still 1.jpg (703.51 KiB) Viewed 6648 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Lynda at her sexy best! Chloroformed, beat down, hand choked, bear hugged, dropped over knee, garroted to death, hand strangled to death, and then finally pumped full of lead! Every step of the way, her acting skill and awesome facial expressions really shine! Lynda is, for me, the finest strangle actress I've seen!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from Teenwing Into The Breach
Attachments
TeenWing Into The Breach still 4.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 4.jpg (618.69 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 5.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 5.jpg (631.78 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 6.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 6.jpg (624.99 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 9.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 9.jpg (695.87 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 21.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 21.jpg (441.59 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 23.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 23.jpg (456.33 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 25.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 25.jpg (430.7 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 26.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 26.jpg (487.77 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
BreathlessWhispering
Why do you want to join this forum?: Strangualation Fantasies
Referral: Uncle Buck

Post by BreathlessWhispering »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:52 am Today's strangling pics are from White Angel 16
Absolutely drooling over this. Well done! Well done! :excited:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today's strangling pics are from Wonderkick: In Search of Wondra
Attachments
Wonderkick 1 still 10.jpg
Wonderkick 1 still 10.jpg (491.37 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
Wonderkick 1 still 8.jpg
Wonderkick 1 still 8.jpg (533.33 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
Wonderkick 1 still 6.jpg
Wonderkick 1 still 6.jpg (572.97 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
Wonderkick 1 still 3.jpg
Wonderkick 1 still 3.jpg (515.87 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
Wonderkick 1 still 2.jpg
Wonderkick 1 still 2.jpg (736.29 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:27 am Today's strangling pics are from Wonderkick: In Search of Wondra
Destiny was very hot in this one, just beautiful in face and body, wonderful acting, perfect facial expressions. I really loved the inner voice conflict as she transitioned from denial to surrender. This would be another fine candidate for the upgrade treatment. All the Wonderkick videos were delightful!
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Upgrade that and I will DEFINITELY BUY IT!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Groot1 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:10 pm Upgrade that and I will DEFINITELY BUY IT!!!
Let's see what we can do.