Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Strangling Scene

Post by Director B »

Okay here's a question, what is the best strangling scene you have ever seen so far and why? This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV. And go... :-)
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 32.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 32.jpg (625.61 KiB) Viewed 99954 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by xj900uk »

Oh it's got to be this scene, Director B, both for build-up & execution. Still the best, IMO...

Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Oh it's got to be this scene, Director B, both for build-up & execution. Still the best, IMO...

Er I did say "This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV." so xj900uk, try again. :-)
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Oops sorry I misread it
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I have to say, the Frenzy strangled with Mink on the bed is up there with the best.
Her being very Sexy also helps!!!!!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I prefer always a F VS F strangulation scene, especially an ugly, dirty, psycho-lesbian one killing sadistically (by strangling) a beautiful, sexy good woman (materially), a woman who has a materialistic mentality and off course a huge materialistic sexy body is the best to play the victim or the superheroine, while the villainess should be only materialistic in the psychology point of view not her body... I prefer a skinny villainess with some body piercing.

The superheroine bluestone production scenes that are the most close to this are (in the recent releases) "White Angel 9,5", "Teen Bat", "Shard of Revenge". In the old releases there are the first White Angel series (I can't remember which one maybe the 3 or the 5 ?), "The Trap", "DarkwingReturns" and also the UKSG series there are plenty.

But I also like M VS F strangulation scene, sometimes they are the best like "White Angel 14", "White Angel 6", "Darkwing" (the 1st).

In the bluestone crime production I very liked the strangulation of Suzi in "Scene of the Crime", "Night Flight", and the strangulation of Ella Arcana in "Mob Revenge", "Jaded Sequence". Suzi and Ella Arcana are the best actresses for me to play the fallen victim !

In the others fetish production, I very liked the Back Held strangulation in "Martial Arts Battle - Female Undercover Agent in Underground Tournament" - Japanese GIGA production, very very sexy the Back Held strangulation at the end, the heroine is like dead after this with death stare ! and multiple strangulations scenes in "Sailor Flame Suffocation Torture", and in the "Spandexer" series (many dead end strangulations), the Japanese production sometimes makes my day, (I will buy soon another of his wonderfull release :excited: ).

One of the best that I bought recently on nicheclips is "Once an Agent" from Chris' Corner production starring Hannah Perez (the victim) and Freya (the psycho villainess), and the other is "Sorry Detective Reed" again from Chris Corner production.

I also very liked in the PKF production the "Strangling Room" series (I recommend it !), the male villain is playing very well like an autistic psycho killer, my preferred male villain !

And there are many others that I can't remember !
why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Post by why1bz »

Catwarrior 3`~~~Mink~~~
Director B

Post by Director B »

why1bz wrote:Catwarrior 3`~~~Mink~~~
Why, why is that the best strangling scene you've ever seen? You didn't answer the question.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

WA4 when summer is being strangled on the floor.

Combination of:

Super hot and great actress
Lovely short black dress and sexy black boots
Legs sprayed out in front of her
Head arched back
Female villainess gently caressing her body as she strangles her.

Ticks the boxes for my desires!

Have to say Lynda looks smoking in the screen grab from UW4 which i like too. Also the first Wondra when she's being strangled on the floor with her top pulled down is pretty sweet too!
Director B

Post by Director B »

WilsonP wrote:WA4 when summer is being strangled on the floor.

Combination of:

Super hot and great actress
Lovely short black dress and sexy black boots
Legs sprayed out in front of her
Head arched back
Female villainess gently caressing her body as she strangles her.

Ticks the boxes for my desires!

Have to say Lynda looks smoking in the screen grab from UW4 which i like too. Also the first Wondra when she's being strangled on the floor with her top pulled down is pretty sweet too!
Yep White Angel 4 was a bloody great video.

Anyone interested in this video can get it now for 20% off today only. Last day Bluestone SALE!!!!

Link to buy: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=285

Trailer: https://vimeo.com/168766071
Attachments
WA 4 still 2.jpg
WA 4 still 2.jpg (617.38 KiB) Viewed 99710 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Independent-producer-wise, that is such a difficult question as there is so much material especially from Blue, Director B & UKSG to choose from.

Also, Belle (from Chris B's studios) springs to mind, she's done some extremely good and convincing straight strangle-scenes. But as to her best one...? :roll:
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Independent-producer-wise, that is such a difficult question as there is so much material especially from Blue, Director B & UKSG to choose from.

Also, Belle (from Chris B's studios) springs to mind, she's done some extremely good and convincing straight strangle-scenes. But as to her best one...? :roll:
Yeah I know it's a difficult question, are you going to answer it LOL!
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OK, I'll go with the 'Belle's Christmas Carol' movie that Chris B made last December and then issued it as a freebie.
It's got everything I love about a good private production, good convincing acting and production values, and one hell of a strangling of Belle who contorts all around her bedroom trying desperately to prise the noose from around her neck.
Also, in the 'free' version, (the one I've got), there is no necro-sexual content whatsoever (Geno, please take note if you are reading this!)
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Well, here we go...

01 - Darkwing 3: Civilian Guise
02 - White Angel 19/Final Assingment/Double Cross (yes, we have a draw here!)
03 - Wondra: Fall of a Heroine/ Darkwing Returns (wow, other draw!)
04 - White Angel 9
05 - Dark Canary: Showdown
06 - Supernova: Jailbreak
07 - White Angel 11
08 - Superkick
09 - Superkick vs Wonderkick
10 - Athena: Amazon Onslaught

This is a top 10 (or maybe thirteen?), but I love many other videos yours. However, these videos have a lot of elements: a heroine being aroused, tongue out, topless (not a must buy, but yes, I love it!), great pain, facial expressions, and inner voice (yes, I love that too!). Recently, the squirt orgasm in WA 19 was amazingly hot, and I hope to see that in other videos!
Director B

Post by Director B »

dragonlleo wrote:Well, here we go...

01 - Darkwing 3: Civilian Guise
02 - White Angel 19/Final Assingment/Double Cross (yes, we have a draw here!)
03 - Wondra: Fall of a Heroine/ Darkwing Returns (wow, other draw!)
04 - White Angel 9
05 - Dark Canary: Showdown
06 - Supernova: Jailbreak
07 - White Angel 11
08 - Superkick
09 - Superkick vs Wonderkick
10 - Athena: Amazon Onslaught

This is a top 10 (or maybe thirteen?), but I love many other videos yours. However, these videos have a lot of elements: a heroine being aroused, tongue out, topless (not a must buy, but yes, I love it!), great pain, facial expressions, and inner voice (yes, I love that too!). Recently, the squirting orgasm in WA 19 was amazingly hot, and I hope to see that in other videos!
Good choices did anyone else like the squirting orgasm in WA 19 shall we continue to do more of this? Do let us know as we can't give you what you want if you don't talk to us.
Attachments
Darkwing 4 still.jpg
Darkwing 4 still.jpg (762.52 KiB) Viewed 99463 times
WA 19 still 12.jpg
WA 19 still 12.jpg (674.79 KiB) Viewed 99463 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1.jpg (526.97 KiB) Viewed 99463 times
WA 9 still 1.jpg
WA 9 still 1.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 99463 times
Dark Canary Showdown still.jpg
Dark Canary Showdown still.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 99463 times
Supernova Jail Break still 35.jpg