Future of WON/MMP Superheroine Underwater Peril Film Series

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Future of WON/MMP Superheroine Underwater Peril Film Series

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Although I've commented and posted very little on this forum...I've been away from this forum for a long while and I thought that this would be a good time to tell you what is happening with Supergirl 7: Unchained funding situation and the future of the series itself. As for Supergirl 7...things have been coming together slowly...but I will not make it official as of yet as things are still in working progress...Stay tuned to the Supergirl 7 Facebook page for BIG NEWS! on Supergirl VII: Unchained in Late February/Early March. STAY TUNED!..here's the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
supergirl7announeposter.png
supergirl7announeposter.png (2.23 MiB) Viewed 4613 times
Meanwhile...Since 2014, many of you long time loyal fans of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series have asked about a certain character that you would like to see facing off against Supergirl or Superwoman or in a stand alone installment in a future WON/MMP Superheroine Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Presentation. The most requested character has been "Batgirl" that many of you would like to see in the future. Although the next Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Series Installment won't be happening anytime soon...Rest assured.. your request and feedback have been heard and BATGIRL will make her debut in the series in a future potential "Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series" installment entitled "Drowning Joke". Once again this is not set in stone...but, it is in the plans for a future project.
drowningjokepostercoming.png
drowningjokepostercoming.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 4613 times
As for what's on tap after Supergirl VII: Unchained...Superwoman: A New Dawn, Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force, Twilight Zone: Drowning Joke featuring the debut of Batgirl and etc...Check out the list below. If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions...feel free to leave your feedback/comments down below.
wonmmpsuperheroineworldupcomingposter.png
wonmmpsuperheroineworldupcomingposter.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 4613 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema