White Angel - What do you want to see?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: White Angel - What do you want to see?

Post by Falleen »

It's a real shame about the piracy. Absolutely despicable. I have a cupboard overflowing with all the dvd's and blu-rays that I purchase (thank God for Netflix, because it's saved me a lot of money). It's such a shame that there are those who take hard work for granted, and steal it at no cost. That's why rental places are shutting down.

With regards to the video, it would've been awesome to have a female on female strangling with the orgasming element. Would have really sexed it up. But that's ok, because you've got the essential elements I love. Hopefully high sales will allow you to do the F/F in the next video. And I thought that actress looked familiar! She's absolutely gorgeous, especially if she'll look similar to how she did in CW2. She's stunning in that catsuit. Like I said, you might try shiny latex or leather if you can afford it or want to go with a slightly different look. I just want to reemphasize that filming her orgasmic reactions in a few key, alternate scenes would be great, rather than just tacking on stuff like a voice over in post production. I would love it if she admits to being turned on, either out loud to her killer, or in an inner voice over.
All the best in filming :approve: . You guys rock :cool: . I think a lot of us are very, very excited for this next WA video!!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:It's a real shame about the piracy. Absolutely despicable. I have a cupboard overflowing with all the dvd's and blu-rays that I purchase (thank God for Netflix, because it's saved me a lot of money). It's such a shame that there are those who take hard work for granted, and steal it at no cost. That's why rental places are shutting down.

With regards to the video, it would've been awesome to have a female on female strangling with the orgasming element. Would have really sexed it up. But that's ok, because you've got the essential elements I love. Hopefully high sales will allow you to do the F/F in the next video. And I thought that actress looked familiar! She's absolutely gorgeous, especially if she'll look similar to how she did in CW2. She's stunning in that catsuit. Like I said, you might try shiny latex or leather if you can afford it or want to go with a slightly different look. I just want to reemphasize that filming her orgasmic reactions in a few key, alternate scenes would be great, rather than just tacking on stuff like a voice over in post production. I would love it if she admits to being turned on, either out loud to her killer, or in an inner voice over.
All the best in filming :approve: . You guys rock :cool: . I think a lot of us are very, very excited for this next WA video!!!
We'll do our best :-)
Attachments
Actress.jpg
Actress.jpg (97.89 KiB) Viewed 18099 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jacktharipper wrote:Definitely, what I most want see in your videos are more shots, and the character surviving for as long as possible, look, do not get me wrong, I love your work, for me they are the most professional I've ever had the pleasure of see (And by far you're the one who hires the most beautiful models) but a constant frustration for me is that the shooting scenes are quick and just to end the torture, I would like to see a video where the shots were part of this torture, As you yourself sayed, the characters have super endurance and regenerative powers, my dream is to watch a video of you, where the agent begins to take shots, remains alive and wounded, trying to fight his tormentor and he continues to shoot at her breasts and Belly for a long time, I know that most are strangling fans, but I do not ask to cut or reduce the time of these scenes, just to increase the time of the shooting scenes, I think I've said it before, another thing I love: secretary clothes, torn blouses with hands (Topless is always welcome, but I also have a lot of fetish with bras) and well, that's it: please increase the amount of shots and the time in which the character resists Them, please :D
It's going to be hard to prolong the shooting scenes for 3 reasons, 1, the White Angel series is a strangling fetish video, fans expect long stranglings, 2, when someone is shot you have to use fake blood and that takes time putting on and cleaning up and 3, we only have so much time to shoot it. The fans of the strangling fetish expect the strangling to be long the shooting is never as long as the strangling because of what I have said previously. So they'll probably be no shooting in this one.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You could shoot an 'alternative ending' where she is finished off with a headshot before she shows signs of coming back to life, Director B??
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Inner voice during orgasmic strangling would be awesome! She thinking about how the strangling turns her on, and damn your enemy for it :clap:
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Glad I'm not the only one dragonlleo ;).
And Director B, I know you guys can do a great job :approve: . This might be slightly different from what the company has done before, but you may end up pleasing even more people. I, for one, have been waiting for videos like these. So kudos to you guys for doing this for the fans. I also imagine that shooting some alternate scenes is beneficial from a budgetary standpoint, because you're not shooting and producing two different videos for two different audiences. You're almost shooting two films for the producing cost of just one, while pleasing both crowds.
Can't wait to see the previews when you start releasing them. Stephanie is so hot.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Good news. Really liked her in CW.

Honestly I prefer M v F. I hope this has a nice back and fourth fight where the WA eventually gets over powered by a bearhug and backbreaker. And as a white angel movie I hope she's finished off with a strangle. Not a fan of the shooting or blood really.

Don't mind either dress or catsuit to be honest. A nice short black dress with tights and heels would be nice :)
Silante
What is your main fetish?: catsuit
Why do you want to join this forum?: notified when new videos are released
Referral: superheroine forum.com

Post by Silante »

To see the actress in a catsuit or leggings :lol: that would be amazing to see
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Catsuit, boots, strangle from behind while on her knees and the catsuit zipped down so she's topless, facedown death. Pans of the body and perhaps roll her on her back afterwards so you can see her breasts, then OTS carry.

Probably unlikely, I know, but my $.02.

LT
Last edited by LTerry on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

My usual favorites:
1) Topless (you got that)
2) Multishot or multistab, all to the stomach, then chest/heart (minimum 6, + 2-3 overkill).
The overkill would be equivalent to your after-death neckbreak that you do on occasion. Same idea, just a couple additional shots/stabs instead.
3) Use the stabs/shots like you do the strangling - bit-by-bit reduce their life energy, just not taking up tens of minutes, but more like 30 seconds. You were close on this with Lynda in White Angel 16, only missing topless, the final shots were a bit too quick for her to react to each one of them, and there were no overkill shots.
4) If there needs to be a headshot, I have suggested previously that #2,3 be done first, to the appearance of death (you've done this before with White Angel). Then after a brief (5-8 seconds) of death stare, she can re-awaken, attempting to surprise the attacker, who then can put her down with a single headshot, to appease them folks :). The headshot frame does not need to include the damaged torso, as I believe headshot people would rather not see. And I don't need to watch past the first "death", so no problem there.
So a couple of groups would win with this.
I think you had Danica on the hook a few months back to do this, then my world got dashed :(

This of course is all in addition to the strangling basic that I know you'll do. It's just that there are so many strangling sites out there (none for me), but very little in quality shooting/stabbing onscreen.

Just my 2 cents.

T.
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

I want to see a long rough chloro scene like they do in dyna-flix !! watch how pyro tries to
get free that's what I want !!! I would like to see her have on spandex pants to the calf and a spandex
fitness top !! I want to see her have little dumb bells to lift and have her sweat and bend over !!!!
Are white angle works hard to keep in shape !! The villains find her working out she senses them
and her catsuit appears on her body !!!! I want to see a villain squeeze her cheeks together and make
her lips pucker up !!!! She must have hot red lipstick on those lips !! I want to see her strapped down
to a table with belts around that body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, keep them coming.
Attachments
Actress.jpg
Actress.jpg (160.12 KiB) Viewed 17942 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

CHoice of footwear is very important for a White Angel, Director B. I'd love it if you could put one in OTK boots, I don't think you've ever costumed one of the Angels like that before...
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Jacktharipper wrote:Definitely, what I most want see in your videos are more shots, and the character surviving for as long as possible, look, do not get me wrong, I love your work, for me they are the most professional I've ever had the pleasure of see (And by far you're the one who hires the most beautiful models) but a constant frustration for me is that the shooting scenes are quick and just to end the torture, I would like to see a video where the shots were part of this torture, As you yourself sayed, the characters have super endurance and regenerative powers, my dream is to watch a video of you, where the agent begins to take shots, remains alive and wounded, trying to fight his tormentor and he continues to shoot at her breasts and Belly for a long time, I know that most are strangling fans, but I do not ask to cut or reduce the time of these scenes, just to increase the time of the shooting scenes, I think I've said it before, another thing I love: secretary clothes, torn blouses with hands (Topless is always welcome, but I also have a lot of fetish with bras) and well, that's it: please increase the amount of shots and the time in which the character resists Them, please :D
tiberius wrote:My usual favorites:
1) Topless (you got that)
2) Multishot or multistab, all to the stomach, then chest/heart (minimum 6, + 2-3 overkill).
The overkill would be equivalent to your after-death neckbreak that you do on occasion. Same idea, just a couple additional shots/stabs instead.
3) Use the stabs/shots like you do the strangling - bit-by-bit reduce their life energy, just not taking up tens of minutes, but more like 30 seconds. You were close on this with Lynda in White Angel 16, only missing topless, the final shots were a bit too quick for her to react to each one of them, and there were no overkill shots.

This of course is all in addition to the strangling basic that I know you'll do. It's just that there are so many strangling sites out there (none for me), but very little in quality shooting/stabbing onscreen.

Just my 2 cents.

T.
I feel pretty much the same as these two. But judging by the Director's reply earlier, it won't be happening.

So I guess instead, just uh.. make it sexy?
Drevian
What is your main fetish?: I love arrogant/strong women, dressed in business attire.
I want to see her beaten and srangled.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Of course because of my main fetish.
Referral: Just by googling.

Post by Drevian »

At last, a White Angel video!

From my side I'd like to see two things:
1) Business attire, similar to the one from White Angel 17:

2) Death by strangulation!

I think that we have seen lots of cat-suit heroines in the superheroine videos and I would preferred something more agent-looking from the White Angel ones.