White Angel - What do you want to see?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: White Angel - What do you want to see?

Post by dunnie1 »

1. Business Attire for me, Stockings also, please!!!!!
2. knocked out by a gas, or poison, for a change!!!slowly losing consciousness, then body dragged by a female enemy to another room. there she is woken and is beaten, but fights back and gets the better of her enemy. She is then taken by a second enemy, male who has a garotte. then guess what!!! Slowly strangled over a table.
3. Definitely a FvF.
cant wait!!!! such a beautiful lady to add to the white angel list!!!
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

I also vote for the business attire. And can she be in a ponytail as well, while in her business suit. Not only will that complement the look, but with her hair up, it doesnt obscure the view of her neck. I wanna have view of her lovely throat when theirs a cord wrapped around it
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Drevian wrote:At last, a White Angel video!

From my side I'd like to see two things:
1) Business attire, similar to the one from White Angel 17:

2) Death by strangulation!

I think that we have seen lots of cat-suit heroines in the superheroine videos and I would preferred something more agent-looking from the White Angel ones.
I don't wish to antagonize, but it would be nice if people could just express what they'd like to see without taking that opportunity to criticize and correct what others would like to see. We're all just responding to the producers' request for feedback. I don't think it's necessary to tell others why their preferences are not appropriate. None of us are children, so let's not speak to anyone here like school teachers or parents, if possible. Perhaps just say what you want to see without the faux-logic about why what others want to see is inferior.

LT
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Agreed, LTerry,
I could just as easily criticize the requests for business/agent-looking costumes by saying, "I think we've seen too many civilian style clothes since the White Angels wore them in WA 16, 17, 18, and 19!" but I choose not too. The producers will do what they feel the majority wants, and if it's a 50/50ish split, the filmmakers can decide. I've also been waiting for videos featuring my particular fetish for years without complaining openly.
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

Why not go something new with attire.......here's what I'm thinking.......White Angel in a sports bra and tights, hair in a ponytail, just finishing a workout so she is exhausted and maybe, just maybe a bit/lot sweaty......attacked by villain......strangled death.

with a lot more action than that though.....

I like to see a bit of neck and throat too, would like to see a villain hold her head back with the wire slightly loosened around her lovely neck, then taunt/threaten her, and have her give a panicked swallow.....

I love any action that shows an extended neck, either conscious or unconscious, i.e. cradle carry, back breakers, bear-hugs, or even just dead in a chair with her head right back (don't recall seeing one of those though)......but i can go without them.....

I think you guys do some incredible work with your movies, the actresses are awesome, the stories have decent plot, and the entertainment value is well worth the $.....Keep it up :cool: :cool: :cool:
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Wow, I can't wait for this one!!! :) gotta throw my wishlist in here, too!

-Completely exposed belly (also the lower belly)
-Shots or/and Stabs to the exposed lower belly
-Shots or/and Stabs to the neck/throat area
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all the comments guys, the script is being finalized and we have looked at all your wants and will come to a conclusion soon. Thanks for your support.
Attachments
Final Assignment still 2.jpg
Final Assignment still 2.jpg (505.45 KiB) Viewed 15491 times
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

Yes! I completely agree with YTJGabriel04 when he said "I like to see a bit of neck and throat too, would like to see a villain hold her head back with the wire slightly loosened around her lovely neck, then taunt/threaten her, and have her give a panicked swallow.....
I love any action that shows an extended neck, either conscious or unconscious, i.e. cradle carry, back breakers, bear-hugs, or even just dead in a chair with her head right back."

When i buy i video, all i look for is a painful strangle, and a good view of the agents stretched neck. But having her head held back, having her throat exposed, and watching her neck as she makes a panicked swallow, would be perfect.
Director B

Post by Director B »

vcsanks wrote:Yes! I completely agree with YTJGabriel04 when he said "I like to see a bit of neck and throat too, would like to see a villain hold her head back with the wire slightly loosened around her lovely neck, then taunt/threaten her, and have her give a panicked swallow.....
I love any action that shows an extended neck, either conscious or unconscious, i.e. cradle carry, back breakers, bear-hugs, or even just dead in a chair with her head right back."

When i buy i video, all i look for is a painful strangle, and a good view of the agents stretched neck. But having her head held back, having her throat exposed, and watching her neck as she makes a panicked swallow, would be perfect.
More neck, got it!
Attachments
Athena still 13.jpg
Athena still 13.jpg (543.27 KiB) Viewed 15419 times
Drevian
What is your main fetish?: I love arrogant/strong women, dressed in business attire.
I want to see her beaten and srangled.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Of course because of my main fetish.
Referral: Just by googling.

Post by Drevian »

@LTerry and @Falleen,
I'm really sorry, I didn't want to offend you or your opinions with what I wrote.
I really didn't have that in mind when I wrote down my thoughts on the cat-suit theme.
Both of you are right on what you said, so please receive my apologies! :D
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

No problem Drevian. :)
prestig
What is your main fetish?: women
Why do you want to join this forum?: women vs women
Referral: google

Post by prestig »

Well there's no more F v F.... so certainly can't ask for WA vs WA
Director B

Post by Director B »

prestig wrote:Well there's no more F v F.... so certainly can't ask for WA vs WA
It would be nice but piracy is really hitting our spend on the WA series and as I said there are loads of members that would rather file share then support our films by buying. So it's not that we don't want to it's because we can't afford it. You want F V F, then report any public file sharing on any forums to us so we can stop them, therefore, making more money, therefore, shooting some F V F white Angels. Thanks for your comments prestig.
Attachments
WA 9 still 2.jpg
WA 9 still 2.jpg (737.01 KiB) Viewed 15258 times
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Oh I must say again Athena Amazon Onslaught was Great !!! She was Great !!!
Look at the pick how hot is that !!!! Any more vids with her ?
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

I'd also love to see a new video with the incredibly attractive Athena actress, if the video would feature the orgasmic strangling element.