White Angel - What do you want to see?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

LTerry

Re: White Angel - What do you want to see?

Post by LTerry »

Drevian wrote:At last, a White Angel video!

From my side I'd like to see two things:
1) Business attire, similar to the one from White Angel 17:

2) Death by strangulation!

I think that we have seen lots of cat-suit heroines in the superheroine videos and I would preferred something more agent-looking from the White Angel ones.
Drevian,

It's no problem. I appreciate that it wasn't the spirit in which it was meant. I appreciate you clarifying that. Thank you. There are other people on this board and on others who casually belittle other people's fantasies, and it really gets to me, but i'm grateful for your explanation.

Best,

LT
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all the comments guys, the script has been finalized, she will be wearing some kind of dress at the beginning then a Cat Suit for the rest. Do you think she'll look as good as Danica in a Cat Suit? :-) Thanks for your support.
Attachments
Danica still.jpg
Danica still.jpg (896.55 KiB) Viewed 17090 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I think that if Stephanie looks similar to how she does in CW2, she'll look fantastic. Something like lipstick might be seen as unimportant by some, but that shade of lipstick in the CW2 photos is a wonderful match to the dark catsuit; makes her look very seductive. Also, I'm glad that you guys are pleasing both camps by having the dress and the catsuit. Can't wait to see the photos when you guys start releasing them. :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:I think that if Stephanie looks similar to how she does in CW2, she'll look fantastic. Something like lipstick might be seen as unimportant by some, but that shade of lipstick in the CW2 photos is a wonderful match to the dark catsuit; makes her look very seductive. Also, I'm glad that you guys are pleasing both camps by having the dress and the catsuit. Can't wait to see the photos when you guys start releasing them. :)
Thanks for your comments Falleen.
Attachments
WA 10 still 6.jpg
WA 10 still 6.jpg (649.31 KiB) Viewed 16960 times
Silante
What is your main fetish?: catsuit
Why do you want to join this forum?: notified when new videos are released
Referral: superheroine forum.com

Post by Silante »

Has Damon's had death stares in her catsuit white angel videos as I have not purchased those yet?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Silante wrote:Has Damon's had death stares in her catsuit white angel videos as I have not purchased those yet?
Huh? Damon, who's Damon?
Silante
What is your main fetish?: catsuit
Why do you want to join this forum?: notified when new videos are released
Referral: superheroine forum.com

Post by Silante »

Director B wrote:
Silante wrote:Has Damon's had death stares in her catsuit white angel videos as I have not purchased those yet?
Huh? Damon, who's Damon?
Why I hate autocorrect :) it meant to say danica
Director B

Post by Director B »

Silante wrote:
Director B wrote:
Huh? Damon, who's Damon?
Why I hate autocorrect :) it meant to say danica
Yes, she has is the answer.
Attachments
WA 11 still 8.jpg
WA 11 still 8.jpg (869.67 KiB) Viewed 16810 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
WA 11 still 3.jpg
WA 11 still 3.jpg (558.45 KiB) Viewed 16741 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
Sudden Frenzy still 6.jpg
Sudden Frenzy still 6.jpg (499.68 KiB) Viewed 16661 times
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

Personally, i think when the white angel escapes from being strangled, or when the attacker momentarily stops strangling her to let her speak, i think itll be neat if the white angel was super out of breath, and trying to catch her breath. Like she just sprinted a mile or something. Its a small and simple idea but I think that would add a lot to the scene. And secondly, i wanna see petra morgan again. She looked amazing in her all black attire that she wore in White Angel 5. Not only was she strangled twice in that video, but there was a total of 3 strangle scenes. In one video!! Talk about an amazing deal.
Director B

Post by Director B »

vcsanks wrote:Personally, i think when the white angel escapes from being strangled, or when the attacker momentarily stops strangling her to let her speak, i think itll be neat if the white angel was super out of breath, and trying to catch her breath. Like she just sprinted a mile or something. Its a small and simple idea but I think that would add a lot to the scene. And secondly, i wanna see petra morgan again. She looked amazing in her all black attire that she wore in White Angel 5. Not only was she strangled twice in that video, but there was a total of 3 strangle scenes. In one video!! Talk about an amazing deal.
We hear you vcsanks, but today it's different, people want more than strangling in the WA vids, they want shooting, stabbing, bear hugs, OTS, cradle carries etc, so having 3 stranglings in one video is not possible and with piracy getting worst money back on our videos is beginning to get tough.
Attachments
WA 5 still 2.jpg
WA 5 still 2.jpg (569.43 KiB) Viewed 16564 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Can you please finish her off by shooting her in the head like you did in WA19? That was brilliant!
Also if there's any way you can put her in otk boots, even whilst wearing a catsuit, I won't complain!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Can you please finish her off by shooting her in the head like you did in WA19? That was brilliant!
Also if there's any way you can put her in otk boots, even whilst wearing a catsuit, I won't complain!
We will do our best.
Attachments
WA 9.5 still 3.jpg
WA 9.5 still 3.jpg (836.27 KiB) Viewed 16415 times
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Can you please finish her off by shooting her in the head like you did in WA19? That was brilliant!
We will do our best.
I second. It's lovely that you've decided to put her in the catsuit. Thank you on behalf of the catsuit fans.

If she could spend some time facedown in that catsuit after one of her "fatalities," that would be another bonus.

LT