White Angel - What do you want to see?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: White Angel - What do you want to see?

Post by Director B »

LTerry wrote:
Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Can you please finish her off by shooting her in the head like you did in WA19? That was brilliant!
Also if there's any way you can put her in otk boots, even whilst wearing a catsuit, I won't complain!
We will do our best.
I second. It's lovely that you've decided to put her in the catsuit. Thank you on behalf of the catsuit fans.

If she could spend some time facedown in that catsuit after one of her "fatalities," that would be another bonus.

LT
Yep, she's defo in her Catsuit so that should make fans happy, let us see what we can do about the face down thing.
Attachments
WA 15 3.jpg
WA 15 3.jpg (860.31 KiB) Viewed 18259 times
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Face down would be cool to see. Maybe like the way Wondra 5 ended instead of going to the side she gets pushed forward. Also is there any chance that she could wear the long black gloves while in her catsuit?
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I really like the suggestions of her wearing thigh high boots and long gloves with her catsuit. I think that they would emphasize the exposed skin - her sexy face and breasts spilling out of the open catsuit - even more.

Wanted to give one more possible suggestion (I know, I've suggested the hell out of this thread) for the "orgasm edition," if that's what you guys end up doing (fingers crossed). If the film will have a headshot scene, given the high number of requests, my idea comes from a scene in "Disaster Movie" (links below) where Carmen Electra gets shot in the head, and she moans in an orgasmic way as she expires. It's a really hot scene, and I figured that if you guys do an alternate release for the orgasm fans, and include a headshot, it would be awesome if you did something similar. If not, that's okay, because the orgasm from strangulation is what I'm really looking for.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qu15clDr-iM/S ... h/DM21.bmp http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qu15clDr-iM/S ... h/DM22.bmp

Also, I was wondering when you guys are planning on starting filming?
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I would like, when a heroine is being chloroformed,for the camera to NOT keep going to the bad guy.We want to see her NOT him sorry to the actor but dude we are trying to enjoy a beautiful woman going out,we dont need to see your face :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote:I would like, when a heroine is being chloroformed,for the camera to NOT keep going to the bad guy.We want to see her NOT him sorry to the actor but dude we are trying to enjoy a beautiful woman going out,we dont need to see your face :)
No can do Richpartist, why, because every actress who performs a chloroform scene can not do a convincing scene like that all in one shot, in fact, I use the term actress very lightly. We'd rather give you a great performance in segments cutting back from the bad guy to the actress than one long bad one. So no, sorry that's the way it's going to be. That being said we will try and cut from a wide to a MCU only on the actress but even then it will all depend on the performance.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Well that sucks for me :) lol
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

In stead of cutting to the bad guy enjoying himself, you could always cut to shots of the lovely actresses legs and footwear struggling and kicking/jerking instead, Director B?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:In stead of cutting to the bad guy enjoying himself, you could always cut to shots of the lovely actresses legs and footwear struggling and kicking/jerking instead, Director B?
Er, that's what we have been doing, haven't you watched any of our movies LOL! :-)
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

During the chloro scenes I want to see more of a hard struggle to get away !!!
Her body bouncing struggling hard to get away not just give in so easy ! I want to hear allot
of NO ! NO !
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:In stead of cutting to the bad guy enjoying himself, you could always cut to shots of the lovely actresses legs and footwear struggling and kicking/jerking instead, Director B?
Er, that's what we have been doing, haven't you watched any of our movies LOL! :-)
You know I have, Director B - it's just that we all prefer shots of the legs kicking and squirming to close-ups of the perp
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote:
Well, maybe lately that's the case. Worst example of the past was "Dark Canary - Showdown", where it cuts 7 (SEVEN!!!!) times to reaction shots of the dude during the chloro scene. :shake:
Director B

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:
Director B wrote:
Well, maybe lately that's the case. Worst example of the past was "Dark Canary - Showdown", where it cuts 7 (SEVEN!!!!) times to reaction shots of the dude during the chloro scene. :shake:
Okay, you have to understand we are not dealing with real actors here, they are not capable of performing such an emotional sequence in one unbroken shot. You have to do cutaways otherwise, the illusion will be broken and then we'll get you guys complaining like your ass is on fire. :-) It's really funny that a lot of you complain more than support, we really do the best we can with these videos but you guys must understand that we are dealing with models most of the time and not professional actors. But saying that we will do our best to please you guys and in this one, we will not cut to the bad guy but to the sexy victim's legs and other body parts. Now there's a compromise for ya :-)

Do any of you agree with this, are there some people out there that don't mind seeing the bad guy killing the sexy girl, let us know.
Attachments
WA 3 still 3.jpg
WA 3 still 3.jpg (500.51 KiB) Viewed 17965 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Hm, I was quite pleased with how WA19 was directed. I agree, that I'd rather see the camera panning or cutting to different areas of the actress's body more often than seeing the bad guy, but I think that it's okay to see the assailant very minimally, since it fits the plot, and since the movies have to be filmed in different takes. Maybe cutting to her kicking legs as others suggest, or her heaving bosom (clothed and then exposed) can be alternatives.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Been thinking about it and I have to say as a supporter of your films that even if the model/actress is not that good I'm sure we would STILL rather see them than the bad guy while she's being chloroformed.I know in the last Melody video when she's being chloroformed it broke away(and in my opinion broke the enjoyment)and showed the guys face.I dont think to many of us(or ANY of us) care if she's a great actress,we just want to see her getting knocked out.And isnt that the whole reason to buy and support all of your work,OUR enjoyment :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote:Been thinking about it and I have to say as a supporter of your films that even if the model/actress is not that good I'm sure we would STILL rather see them than the bad guy while she's being chloroformed.I know in the last Melody video when she's being chloroformed it broke away(and in my opinion broke the enjoyment)and showed the guys face.I dont think to many of us(or ANY of us) care if she's a great actress,we just want to see her getting knocked out.And isnt that the whole reason to buy and support all of your work,OUR enjoyment :)
All I can say is we'll do our best to please.