"White Angel 20" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Re: "White Angel 20" is RELEASED!

Post by tiberius »

First off, I LOVE this idea.

This is on the right track, now, I think, to please more people with 1 video.
I think you've hit on the right idea with the regeneration.

Taking it the next step, this would be my ideal scenario:

1) The strangling (not my pref) is very good - seems to have all the elements people like,
including the 2 overkill neck crunches after death.
2) Regeneration, followed by a topless stab to the stomach area, where she will drop
to prone, then finish with 4-6 more stabs to the high-stomach, aiming for the heart
under the ribs, the final 2 being equivalent to the overkill neck crunches above, body
impacts only, no pain response. No camera cuts during the 4-6. Ultrawoman 4 is close,
but needs topless, not as slow, into the heart area, and about 4 more thrusts.
3) Regeneration, followed by a topless multishooting. My preference would be to bring her
down prone with 1-2 shots, then finish her with 4-6 more to the chest, the final 2 being
equivalent to the 2 overkill neck crunches above, but with the final 2 bullets, body impacts
only, no pain response. A little more time between shots, so we can see her reactions.
No camera cuts during the 4-6. White Angel 16 is a good example and is close.
4) For those of the exj900uk persuasion, after the second "death", 5-10 second camera linger,
as she regenerates yet again, a single headshot (no body punctures visible at this point -
good exj900uk?).

See the pattern? You've got #1 dead-on :)
Now can you apply that pattern to 2-3?
4 is obviously a single-shot.

Always show from at least the beltline to the top of the head.
Many producers show closeups of the wounding, then cut to a facial shot.
You have the ability to do it better, as we've seen.

Thanks a million for this one. Very well done.

My 2 (verbose) cents.

T.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

tiberius wrote:First off, I LOVE this idea.

This is on the right track, now, I think, to please more people with 1 video.
I think you've hit on the right idea with the regeneration.

Taking it the next step, this would be my ideal scenario:

1) The strangling (not my pref) is very good - seems to have all the elements people like,
including the 2 overkill neck crunches after death.
2) Regeneration, followed by a topless stab to the stomach area, where she will drop
to prone, then finish with 4-6 more stabs to the high-stomach, aiming for the heart
under the ribs, the final 2 being equivalent to the overkill neck crunches above, body
impacts only, no pain response. No camera cuts during the 4-6. Ultrawoman 4 is close,
but needs topless, not as slow, into the heart area, and about 4 more thrusts.
3) Regeneration, followed by a topless multishooting. My preference would be to bring her
down prone with 1-2 shots, then finish her with 4-6 more to the chest, the final 2 being
equivalent to the 2 overkill neck crunches above, but with the final 2 bullets, body impacts
only, no pain response. A little more time between shots, so we can see her reactions.
No camera cuts during the 4-6. White Angel 16 is a good example and is close.
4) For those of the exj900uk persuasion, after the second "death", 5-10 second camera linger,
as she regenerates yet again, a single headshot (no body punctures visible at this point -
good exj900uk?).

See the pattern? You've got #1 dead-on :)
Now can you apply that pattern to 2-3?
4 is obviously a single-shot.

Always show from at least the beltline to the top of the head.
Many producers show closeups of the wounding, then cut to a facial shot.
You have the ability to do it better, as we've seen.

Thanks a million for this one. Very well done.

My 2 (verbose) cents.

T.
Thanks for your post tiberius, it's pointless me explaining why we can't do stuff without cuts, loads of factors are involved when shooting. As I have explained before in other posts, we use glamour models most of the time, they are not proper actresses and to keep up a convincing performance via an unbroken shot is hard for them or next to impossible. You guys must understand this. We do not do kids party shooting where we just let the camera run, we shoot our films in a professional way, the way TV shows and movies are constructed. But it's not only this it's many other things that happens on the day. Time is always a factor to punch in, there's never enough time, so we do what we can. Also, most Glamour models are uncomfortable doing topless on film, they are fine with it in still photography but not film. Some have done topless in the past but refuse to do more. There's so much more to this than what I have written but take it from me when I say Bluestone tries very hard to shoot what you guys want. So talk to us and don't file share otherwise, we will disappear. We know most don't give a shit but I thought I'd say it anyway.
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 20 - ON SALE NOW!

PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER: https://youtu.be/buWw7SdDTIc

Links to buy:

Silk 'N Blood store: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=838

Genre Videos (for Bitcoin users): http://genrevideos.com/store/sexy-spies ... -angel-20/

In "White Angel 20", Stephanie Knight plays White Angel agent Tisha Wade, who is tasked to locate her abducted fellow agent, Jean Blade. She gets into the Remo facility, but Agent X then intercedes to stop her cold. Try as she might, she cannot defeat the super-powered Agent X, and he tests her regenerative powers to the max... killing her twice... with each death making it harder and harder for her to re-animate.
Attachments
WA 20 still 35.jpg
WA 20 still 35.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 14213 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

THanks for your ideas, Tiberius. Yes, that suggestion (4) works fine for me! :clap:

Yes, Blue, I know you've said in the past how you prefer to use glamour models rather than actresses, but they still turn in a top-notch performance. And I personally can not believe that Melanie Dunne is only a glamour model, she is far more talented than that!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Yes, I understand that what I posted is extremely difficult, however you do ask for our feedback and the above would be ideal for me. I was hoping the ideas I threw out would help you meet the expectations of more people inside of one video. It was not my intent to push.

I fully appreciate all that you do and I just hope that the suggestion made some sense in trying to bridge the gap between asphyx and some other interests, thereby making a single video appealing to a broader audience.

I'm not sure if it was from a suggestion I made a few months back, but I did notice that you used regeneration to "disappear" the bullet wounds. Very nice.

I apologize if my suggestion was taken the wrong way. Your videos are top-notch.

T.
Director B

Post by Director B »

tiberius wrote:Yes, I understand that what I posted is extremely difficult, however you do ask for our feedback and the above would be ideal for me. I was hoping the ideas I threw out would help you meet the expectations of more people inside of one video. It was not my intent to push.

I fully appreciate all that you do and I just hope that the suggestion made some sense in trying to bridge the gap between asphyx and some other interests, thereby making a single video appealing to a broader audience.

I'm not sure if it was from a suggestion I made a few months back, but I did notice that you used regeneration to "disappear" the bullet wounds. Very nice.

I apologize if my suggestion was taken the wrong way. Your videos are top-notch.

T.
Huh? Where in what I wrote did you get the impression that I thought you were being too pushy? No need to apologize we love feedback, what we don't like is piracy and I explain why we can't do one long take with the actresses/models and the topless situation. That's all I wrote, are you sure you read what I wrote properly? Anyway again thanks for your comments.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Genre Videos (for Bitcoin users): http://genrevideos.com/store/sexy-spies ... -angel-20/

In "White Angel 20", Stephanie Knight plays White Angel agent Tisha Wade, who is tasked to locate her abducted fellow agent, Jean Blade. She gets into the Remo facility, but Agent X then intercedes to stop her cold. Try as she might, she cannot defeat the super-powered Agent X, and he tests her regenerative powers to the max... killing her twice... with each death making it harder and harder for her to re-animate.
Attachments
WA 20 still 26.jpg
WA 20 still 26.jpg (724.62 KiB) Viewed 14044 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

So how did we all find this one, is there anything you didn't like? Drop us a line.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Please don't overdo the 'wet orgasm'/loss of bladder control, Director B. Keep it rare and a novelty.

Also really liked how you got Stephanie to do the odd voice-over during the movie, showing her inner-most thoughts and panic (again, don't over-do it, what you had in WA20 works fine because it's not over-indulgent).
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

White Angle 20 :

For now I didn't buy it, I just want to know if this new release shows the "infamous" orgasmic strangulation (I really don't like it...). Without this scene I will buy it for sure !
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Just wanted to respond to a few people:

Totallibertarianism, the movie does have the orgasmic strangulation, but to be honest, it's kept quite minimal. Stephanie actually shows pain for the majority of the strangulation, and she's definitely in pain when getting shot. You might actually like the video if you skip that part, unless you didn't like WA19 or didn't buy that one either.

xj900uk, telling the filmmakers not to overuse the orgasmic death is the same as telling them not to overuse the scenario of the painful death, which is in almost every movie created by the filmmakers until now. It really depends on the sales of the movie. If this movie sold well, I don't see why they shouldn't do this fetish more often. Let me be very clear: I'm not saying that every movie they produce should have the squirting orgasm, or that the orgasms experienced by the heroine even have to be of the squirting kind, but at least a few should, IF White Angel 19 and White Angel 20 have high sales. I'm a person who loves and only buys movies with this fetish. In fact, I wish it was prolonged even further in WA20 (my only slight complaint). Otherwise, the movie is absolutely awesome. I'm not really into the chloroforming and shooting, but I'm cool with others liking it: I just skim over those parts. So do keep in mind that some of us really like the orgasming fetish, and that we're not requesting that EVERY movie has it. I never openly complain on these threads about movies that don't have this element. So kindly be respectful to those of us who like this kind of movie.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I am being respectful, Falleen. Director B & Blue asked us for comments and feedback and I've been giving it, from my own personal PoV!
Of course, the various and different forms of demise they could well work in to their multi-ending scenarios, I know they didn't do it with WA19 or 20 but they do it from time to time on their other movies.
I mean, I'd personally want to see more headshots, and am very grateful when they do happen, but I know it's not going to be very often as in most of their movies it's death by slow sensual strangulation. I don't mind strangulation, but I accept that there are a lot of fans here who go completely bounce-off-the-walls over it.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

xj900uk wrote:
Falleen wrote:Incredible video. Absolutely loved it. I strongly recommend it, and I hope the orgasm becomes a recurring genre in certain videos if the video sells well. Five thumbs up :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
No, the squirty orgasm shouldn't be a regular, it'll loose impact if it's over-used. Or just keep it as one of the optional endings.
No sooner had I posted my positive review of the video, than you posted your negative response to my review. It's the equivalent of telling me what I should or shouldn't like. Comments should be positive, about what you want to see, not what you don't want to see in the videos. It's like me saying no, the filmmakers shouldn't put chlorophorming or shooting in their videos, because I think it's going to be overused. Let them put what people like, and if I personally don't care for those parts, I can just skip them. But I don't presume to tell others that their requests shouldn't be in the videos. Understood?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I am not negatively responding to your review, Falleen, I am giving my PoV and comments to Director B & Bluestone; it just so happens that they are contra to your own PoV...
Director B & Bluestone asked us all for our views and opinions, and I'm giving mine, that is all!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Attachments
WA 20 still 36.jpg
WA 20 still 36.jpg (468.57 KiB) Viewed 13659 times