SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!! :supes:
BREAKING NEWS: After many months of getting the funding and everything else together..I'm very happy to announce that The 7th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series installment entitled "SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED" IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

I want to thank all of you fans, supporters and contributors for your contributions, your continuing support and most of all....your patience. It took longer than we expected to get the Supergirl 7 fan film/custom video project fully funded...It was a long road, but we finally reach our goal and we are all set and ready to go on our side of things.

We plan to get in contact with MMP Studios between tonight and later in the week to let them know about the funding situation and to see what the production date for filming will take place and right no, because of scheduling and other things that have occurred over the past couple of weeks...we are currently looking and targeting a production date in the Summer..either July & August. Again, once we get in contact with MMP and find out all the details and set everything in stone..i will make the announcement here on this page.

Once again, 7th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series installment entitled "SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED" which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Amy Christine as Special Agent "S" IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES IN THE COMING DAYS ON SCHEDULING AND ETC!!!!!! WE DID IT, FOLKS!!!!
supergirl7fullyfundedposter.png
supergirl7fullyfundedposter.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 5760 times
supergirl7flyingsummerposter.png
supergirl7flyingsummerposter.png (2.3 MiB) Viewed 5760 times
supergirl7freedomtowerposter1.png
supergirl7freedomtowerposter1.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 5760 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Well, folks...The countdown is on until production day as once again, Kaycee Anne stars as "The Girl of Steel" in the 7th Installment of The WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained", Co-starring Amy Christine....Coming This Summer.

We are currently targeting the Month of July for this fan film to be produced. Once a production date is scheduled...we will make the official announcement here on the forum and at the fan film series facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
Now, If Supergirl VII: Unchained is filmed in July...then, the official YouTube Premiere Date For Supergirl VII: Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film Will Be Friday, August 4th @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4 YouTube.

Once again, Stay Tuned in The Month Of May for the official announcement on the production date. In the meantime, Here are some Supergirl VII: Unchained movie posters I made over the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy it. Talk to you guys in May :)
kayceeannesupergirl7comicposter.png
kayceeannesupergirl7comicposter.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5383 times
supergirl7misslenycposter.png
supergirl7misslenycposter.png (3.16 MiB) Viewed 5383 times
supergirl7nuclearoceanposter.png
supergirl7nuclearoceanposter.png (2.43 MiB) Viewed 5383 times
supergirl7cartooncomicposter.png
supergirl7cartooncomicposter.png (2.74 MiB) Viewed 5383 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema